[3.1.2] Verve [PvE][20 Slots][Whitelist] The 24/7 Vanilla Tekkit server you have been waiting for...

Frequenter

Your In Game Name: nega_skoll

Your Age:14

How often are you planning on playing: very often

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: My oil rig because it looked realistic, had all oil rig facilities and a nice space to sleep.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Launching a successfull tekkit series on youtube wilst making a space ship of sorts.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: there are no banned item, there is no RANDOM pvp so the build and series wont be affected.

Additional Comments: I love the RedPower Saws!

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your In Game Name: xREVOLVERx

Your Age: 20

How often are you planning on playing: 1~2 hours a day

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A mark III nuclear reactor with automated cooling

Why do you think Verve is the server for you: Mature members, professionally run, plenty of freedom, no restrictive mods. Perfect!

Additional Comments: Can't wait to start from scratch again, got some big plans

Your In Game Name: Xpro

Your Age: 20

How often are you planning on playing: Few hours a day.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Cliff side glass quarry factory.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: A good 1st experience, and a server i stick with rather than play it for a minute...

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Very good presentation of the server so far, impressive builds, mature staff, which helps alot.

Additional Comments: Look forward to hearing back.

Your In Game Name: Sidrao

Your Age: 19

How often are you planning on playing: I allways put school before gaming but i can normally get a couple of hours in each weekday

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: That would be my VERY efficient HIGH VOLTAGE solar array factory using redower tubestuff. even better than that though- i created a system to hook up about 100 arrays to 1 mass fabricator and a few auto-crafters to give me a system of 1 diamond every 20 ticks!

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: One of my favorite things to do on tekkit is making complex factories, and one of the few things i have yet to make a foactory for is the RING OF ARCANA, so I plan on making a ring factory.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I tried some of the non-whitlelisted servers here for a while, but they never met my needs. They eaither had so many mods removed it took all the fun out of it(i.e. builcraft removed, EE removed, balkons removed, etc.), or it was one of those dreadful pvp factions server where every one kills you at the spawn. I am looking for a dedicated server that has a freindly envinronment for new tekkers( New to multiplayer tekkit anyway)

Additional Comments: I shall become the most succsesful tekkitteer on your server, just you wait!

Your In Game Name: mancuss

Your Age:26

How often are you planning on playing: a few hours a day, usually working weekends so not playing that much then.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: automatic HV solar array factory..

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Hoping of getting some more experience in building nice buildings

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Looking for a server where I can play with nice people, from whom I can inspiration and maybe inspire someone as well :)

Additional Comments: hakuna matata!

Your In Game Name: willybobsta

Your Age: 17

How often are you planning on playing: 2+ Hours a day

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I am fairly new to Tekkit and am not quite that good with it.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:A good place to learn Tekkit in.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Because I think it sounds like a nice server with fairly nice Staff.

Additional Comments:Potatoes are my favourite food.

My favourite word in Tekkit is Tekkiteer

How often are you planning on playing:A lot maybe 2 to 3 hours a day

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:I made a factory that produced nukes and i blew up a world XD

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:I am hoping that i can I will be able make a home and become successful

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you:Because i looked over rules and it looks like a non grief server

Additional Comments:Hope i can join soon!

Your In Game Name: cory012

How often are you planning on playing: as frequently as possible, (currently attending college, so my schedule can be a bit unpredictable)

For experienced Players: I just started playing the mod not to long ago, so I haven't done a whole lot that would stand out yet.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I'm just looking for a nice relaxed community to have some fun with and make a few friends while I learn the mod in greater detail.

Additional Comments: This mod has got to be the most interesting mod I've played in a long time, I would love to learn the basics and some more advanced features from people that know the mod. Mostly so I can stop accidentally blowing my home up! Hope to hear from you soon.

Your In Game Name: gatorguy356

Your Age:18

How often are you planning on playing: about an hour on weekdays, but on Sat. and Sun. probably 3 - 5 hours each

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I built a pretty sweet looking factory above water once with a sorting machine and a blaze machine that automatically made an even amount of dark and red matter.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I like how its only 20 slots and the freedom as it says an the example and I just want to have fun playing MC with other people.

Additional Comments: I have been playing ever since the very beginning of beta.

Your In Game Name: th3niiinja

Your Age: 22

How often are you planning on playing: I play pretty much whenever I want to play which just so happens to be quite often.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I help a friend of mine on a server I owned build a large cathedral completely legit. We spent over 2 weeks on it and there were many times where we both raged because of falling and dying :(

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I am hoping to learn more about tekkit in a nice environment, most servers I have been on so far are just terrible for newcomers and I don't really feel like they have a community, they just have people that go on and go about their business without even interacting.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I think Verve may be the server for me because from what I've read of your initial post, you have a very well established community that I'd like to try my best to be a part of.

Additional Comments: I have been playing minecraft for the better part of the last 2 years. I know a lot about the game and can offer some knowledge of stuff to people who need it :D

Your In Game Name:fastruner640

How often are you planning on playing:Weekday about 3 to 6 hours. Weekends 3 to 9 hours.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I'm kind of new right now I have been working how to make machine more productive,Try to hide wires so I can pretty up my place,How to make alot of safe energy so my place do not look like a crater and adding small details like the smaller blocks in Tekkit you know.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: 1 trying not to die, 2 team up with someone and create some thing big (still have not think that through yet but will do it)

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: So I get to play and talk to other people. Also to look at other creations like ones that have better productive and ones that is art so I get an good idea to make at my place( I mean not to copy but for thinking).

Additional Comments:I love cake too and I never go on a minecraft server in fact I didnt realy play with anyone before.PS How do I know I have been added.

In game name: General_Bacon343

How often you will play: I am currently in university taking engineering, so only on weekends.

For experienced players, the structure that you are most proud of: it is difficult to find one particular thing. I have built automatic sorting systems, and large "fortresses." however the thing I am going to go with is a computer controlled frame machine. Unfortunately the game lagged and the machine broke :( .

For new players, what do you hope to accomplish: I am hoping to be able to implement some of the machine setups that I have planed in my head, but have been unable to implement due to my current server being reset so often.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: There is a real effort to create a server that you want to play on, and less regulation than other servers, such as ender chests. I am really excited to have the opportunity to be a part of an actual community, instead of playing on a server alone.

Additional comments: I have been playing minecraft/tekkit for about 8 months now ( I started with tekkit right away). I know a lot about these mods and I would be willing to help those in need.

Your In Game Name: trebiluk

Your Age: 30

How often are you planning on playing: Daily, approx 2 hours.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Redpower solar panel/array factory (No EE!) Tough but satisfying.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Being part of a server with an actual community, not just playing "next to" other people.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Having tasks that community members can work on together is my main goal!

Additional Comments: I am a professional in Syracuse, NY and look forward to helping out other players and making some cool stuff!

In-Game name- Dragon1642

My Age- 13

How often ill play- At least 7 hours a week

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building- A 50x50 castle made out of stone brick with incredible detail

For everyone, why do u think the Verve is the server for you: I have played on a couple tekkit servers and they always have a incredible amount of banned items that i actually enjoy trying to get like gem armor or Swiftwolf's Rending Gale. I also like no griefing because i usually take a lot of time into my builds which are usually castles: Square or towers

Additional Comment: I will help anyone and got Minecraft because i love building epic stuff. P.S.- I will Build ANYTHING you ask me too, i might not need the materials just info xD

Your In Game Name:456744

Your Age:23

How often are you planning on playing:random times

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:a spaceship

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you:only white list servers are good servers and I like non pvp servers

Your In Game Name: bskeen02

How often are you planning on playing: Most likely a little bit every day or every other day as night shift allows.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A replica of the Yogscast Jaffa Factory, with my own modifications (mostly fixing Lewis' horrible machinery.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Looking for a server that doesn't disable EVERYTHING fun.

Additional Comments: Oh yeah.

Your In Game Name: skahaggus

Your Age: 26

How often are you planning on playing: Probably either every day or about every other day.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Giant underground mad scientist's lair

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Building a giant underground mad scientist's lair...or just something cool with RP since I don't know much about that mod yet.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: It's whitelisted and has good plugins, so I hopefully won't have to worry about griefing. It also looks like an active community, which is always good since other servers I've been on have sometimes died out because people lost interest. Also, I want to check out that epic Egyptian palace.

Additional Comments: Coffee. Lots of it.

Your In Game Name: Paintballermind

Your Age: 18

How often are you planning on playing: about one too two hours a day at least

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:i built a amazing 4 story house in technic pack

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: i want to become better at tekkit and learn from better people

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: i love tekkit, the no pvp unless in a arena when you want to go and people who actually monitor the sever

Additional Comments: im kind, love to learn from others and if some one wants me to help them i will try my best i have bin on severs that people are crule and no one stops them i would love to join you guys and have fun

Your In Game Name: el_rustamino

Your Age: 33

How often are you planning on playing: When I feel like it, damn it!

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: a zen garden in the middle of a mountain with "model train" circling the crater rim and a harbor town including a lighthouse.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: The eminent invasion of the Killer Squirrels from Outer Space is closer than we first thought. It's time to build fortifications and become self sufficient within our own server, away from those who will not listen to the signs and are too busy fighting among themselves to build cities underground where the alien invaders won't dare go. We will survive, together.

Additional Comments: Beware! The Killer Squirrels from Outer Space are coming.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons