[3.1.2] Verve [PvE][20 Slots][Whitelist] The 24/7 Vanilla Tekkit server you have been waiting for...

Frequenter

Your In Game Name:kingforger

Your Age:14

How often are you planning on playing:sometimes during the week and mainly the weekends but i still have a life you know.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:my infinite energy producer i have built using 2-3 condensers,blaze rods,blaze dust,and a macerator.all going through a distrubution pipe to got to my diamond production supply.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:to conduct my experiments.

everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you:so i can have volunteers for my more than one peeps needed machines and to have some fun!

For Additional Comments:I like chocolate milk!

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your In Game Name: JunkyPic

Your Age: 24

How often are you planning on playing: As often as I can. Work around this time of the year is crazy(and that's putting it mildly).

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A no EE HV Solar Array Factory.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Nothing in particular. Just enjoy myself.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I don't, but you sell yourself well.

Your In Game Name: Keyboardblade

Your Age:17

How often are you planning on playing:1-4 times a week

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: probably an underground cavern where i create redstone mechanisms and start working on my ability to work faster

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Mainly because most servers i find have a horrable staff that does nothing or are never on and it seems like you guys have it down

Additional Comments: I hope that i will have fun and recommend my friends possibly to the server if you will allow me, if I'm whitelisted onto the server.

Hey everybody!

So, obviously I've been away for a bit. This is because I was living in NY, and the power has been out due to Hurricane Sandy, which was pretty intense. I'm back online though, and things are LAGGY. I believe that this is because people have been placing down teleport tethers and dimensional anchors. I've blocked these now, even though players SHOULD have respected the rules against placing world-loading blocks. I'm putting out a call to let me know of any of these blocks, yours or someone else's. No consequences, no judging, nothing.

If I cannot find them all, then We'll have to reset the map, with the items properly blocked from the get go, not just World Anchors.

Hoping to hear back from whoever, so we can get this thing back up to speed, as soon as is possible.

Or, of course, if anyone knows of any other stuff that might be causing this much horrendous lag, like overflowing pipes etc, let me know.

EDIT:It's also been mentioned that bandwidth could be limited due to Hurricane Sandy. We won't be doing any resets until we can assess whether this is the problem - a few days after restoration efforts and power have settled down.

Your In Game Name: wellsoonred

Your Age: 23

How often are you planning on playing: im gonna be playing for at least a few hrs a day more if time alotes.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: N/A

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: im newish to some of the mods but im decent with others for tekkit im hoping to get more expirence with the mods im not use to and find a server that is alot more stable than most.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: it sounds like you dont just hand out stuff to new players and i always like to work for my stuff.

Additional Comments:

Your In Game Name: Last_Phantom

Your Age: 15 (16 on Dec 1st)

How often are you planning on playing: ALOT. Been away from technic/tekkit for awhile :P

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: ._. Well I end up giving up on my plans either because: 1: The server shuts down. 2: The servers community sucks. But I do plan on building a epic (Cocky arn't I?) base.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Building a epic base and making friends.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Because it sounds like you have a dedicated staff and don't put silly rules on using items.

Additional Comments: Hope my app gets approved fast :D

Your In Game Name: HeavyArms553

Your Age: 25

How often are you planning on playing: Usually I play for 4-5 hours at a time, 2-4 times per week. When I have a big project in mind, I tend to play a lot more until its complete.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A fully functioning cruise ship. It had everything, a deckside pool, a waterslide, a horn, a cute villager waitress behind the jazz club bar... OK she wasn't that cute. Also every room had a hot tub. The suites had diamond hot tubs. The lower decks had dirt hot tubs =P.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: It has a lot of freedom available to its players, and no forced PVP! That is huge for me. I just want to dig... Also, the advancement based on time spent/good behavior seems really cool. Good mix of safety and power for players.

Additional Comments: Awesome egyptian buildings!

Hey there guys,

I'd definitely say a lot of the lag has to do with the storm at the moment. I can only imagine the stress currently being put on whatever communication and power lines that are left active at the moment. I'm not sure which of our players live where, but I'd also say the lack of activity has to do with the storm as well. Everyone hang in there and stay safe while we wait for things to get back to normal!

Thoughts and prayers with everyone affected as well.

As far as anchors and tethers go, I'm not aware of any in use. That being said, I only know what's in use in my little spot of land anyway. Freq, it might be a good idea to put some kind of a note about that in the server message, just to make sure the word is out to everyone.

Hope everyone is doing well, and that I see you guys on the server again soon!

^

I second her statement. We are behind you no matter your decision.

::edit::

Also, I just logged on today with no problem and tested. The lag seems to actually be gone now. Dunno if Frequent did something, or the connections just straightened out.

Your in Game Name: SmooveIII

Your Age: 14

How often are you planning on playing: About 2 hours most of the week

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Being fairly new to Tekkit, I'm really hoping to become a great staff and player who is very kind towards new players, as such myself, and to accomplish the goal of becoming a master wizard while not becoming the monster I hoped to shun from AKA Griefers.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you:As I said in the paragraph above I'm hoping to be a helpful, kind, and resourceful player. This I believe is the server for me because it promotes creativity and freedom with the help of other alliances and players.

Additional Comments: This I think is a wonderful server that promotes many ideas and independence when ready. BTW can't wait to join !

Oooh! What a great server!

Your In Game Name: Abbasinia.

Your Age: 18 years old.

How often are you planning on playing: At least four hours a day.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: This is a 52 block high lighthouse, with a fully rotating light. It took me about three days, because I had to mine all the materials to actually build it.

IG5Wi.jpg

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Just to make tons of friends, build some epic structures, and have fun. :)

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I love vanilla Minecraft servers, and this one has everything I need to have fun!

Additional Comments: Thank you for allowing me a chance to apply to this great server.

Your In Game Name: jnasj

Your Age:18

How often are you planning on playing:1-2 hours or more a day depending on classes and hw

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: fully self contained biofuel energy plant

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: new and interesting machines and monuments

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: unlike most tekkit severs tons of items aren't banned and trust is put on the players.

Additional Comments: tekkit adds so much to minecraft normal minecraft just seems bare after playing tekkit

Your In Game Name: maffjr1

Your Age: 12

How often are you planning on playing: Quite a bit

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A grand temple/the spawn on my friends server

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: An automated factory

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: As it loks friendly and it looks like the server for me

Additional Comments: Tekkit is one of my favourite games. I know im twelve but im not whiny

Your In Game Name: Leaflance4983

Your Age: I am 12, but I am almost 13. I am in all possible accelerated classes in my school, having math as a double accelerated instead of only normally accelerated. I would not have gotten into these classes without maturity, therefore classifying me as being mature.

How Often You Plan On Playing: My time is extremely varied, but it may average to about 1-2 hours per day (mostly weekends).

For Experienced Players, The Structure You Are Most Proud Of Building: My automatic diamond farm (no EE) is the structure I am most proud of building in Tekkit. Though this may seem little compared to your awesome builds, I have built better in vanilla Minecraft, due to spending more time on Minecraft than on Tekkit, such as my city and automated farms.

For Everyone, Why Do You Think Verve Is The Server For You: Verve is the server for me because Verve is the server I have been looking for in all my time that I have been searching for a good, vanilla server with a good spawn, a better environment, an even better community, and best of all, no mods disabled. Many a server I've found covered none or only some of these expectations. Verve not only fills my expectations, but it exceeds them, through adding PvP arenas, the ChopTree2 plugin, and the fact that the server has a teleportation hub set up to bring the community closer together. In addition, because this a whitelisted server, it eliminates thieves (whom I hate), griefers (whom I hate even more), and hackers (whom I hate most of all). It was stressed that your server is mostly based on your community and I can see that I would be an excellent addition to your community because my expectations of a community fill your rules quite nicely. I also feel the same way when it was stated in the introduction of the server that a successful server is built on an invested community. Lastly, I always try to help new members and/or anyone that needs help at all so that the community can be maintained, leading to a successful server.

Additional Comments:

If you (Frequenter) feel that you will not accept my application and whitelist me, please reply with the reason so that I may revise my application to turn it in again.

Leaflance4983. How can I not add you? Don't make me regret this, as you are a HUGE exception to the age rule. However, you write with better gramar, spelling and punctuation than most of the '30+' applications. You could have easily pulled off the required age too, but your honesty also impresses me. A gamble that, for you, has paid off. Welcome :-)

Abbassinia, you didn;t even need to ask. Can't wait to see you around.

Others, thank you for your applications, some are good, some are bad. We are going slowly with applications still, especially since the server has been having some issues due to what we believe is caused by Hurricane Sandy. Some people have departed though, so if things continue well, we'll be adding at an increased rate in the coming weeks.

- IGN: Emitt54321

- How often will you be able to play: The only restriction to my playtime is one college class I go to on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I would say I am able to contribute at least 4-5 hours.

- For experienced players, the build you are most proud of: I have two that I am rather proud of, if that is ok:

The first is a 4, 24 block breaker cobblestone generator set-up, pumping cobblestone into 4 fully overclocked recyclers producing scrap boxes, which would then be sucked up into a magtube system to be sorted by a redpower sorter; it is capable of producin about a stack and a half of diamonds, in about 10 minutes, from just the condenced garbage, not including the non-condencing items and the ores / powders / fuels that are also created.

The second build is a completely safe, self sustaining combustion engine build that, when not making it's own fuel and oil, is capable of producing 330 EU/T, and that can easily be increased if the power need is there.

- Why do you think Verve is the server for you: I have to confess, I am rather new to the Minecraft multiplayer universe, and although I have only been on a handful of servers it has come to my attention that several of them have incredibly heavy restrictions and bans on items that do not deserve such banning, and not just in my mind, but to the other players on the server: This was quite detrimental for several build ideas that other players and myself had in mind, such as a replica of the yogcast jaffa cake factory, where on that server the automated crafting tables and condensors are banned. In any case, by the looks of things, this server will allow myself and others the flexibility to build truly incredible structures, factories and castles, as a group or by ourselves, and that's what tekkit, heck minecraft, is all about.

Your In Game Name: Avatar1x0x1

Your Age: 23

How often are you planning on playing: More often then is likely to be healthy, at very least daily.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: An enormous stone brick city that stretched beyond far view distance single handedly in vanilla. As for modded builds probably by highly detailed steampunk airships using rp2 microblocks.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: As with anywhere I hope to have fun and build something ridiculously impress which I can smugly gloat about as on lookers watch in awe... Probably will involve magnets. :)

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I hope it is a place that I can play tekkit as it was meant to be not some watered down over griefed version.

Additional Comments:

The cake is a lie?... Other then that one of the things I am most looking forward to is finding somewhere I can really experiment with computercraft computers and turtles other than the far too over used cheap quarry and passcode door locks uses.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons