[3.1.2] Verve [PvE][20 Slots][Whitelist] The 24/7 Vanilla Tekkit server you have been waiting for...

Frequenter

Your In Game Name:Short_Guy_LaUgH

Your Age:15

How often are you planning on playing: Ehhh... I stop playing for a bit ,now im getting back into it.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:I dont have a screenshot , But I have built many factories.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:Just to have fun, without being griefed.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Because, its what I have been looking for.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your in game name:ezrasbro12

your age 17

how often are you planning on playing:umm maby if i can all day

for experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: i might build a hoteal so everyone can live there

for new players, what are you hoping to achieve on verve:teamwork and cooperachon to

for everyone, why do you think verve is the server for you: i like vanilla tekkit alot and i dont like pvp

additional comments: plz accept this i will do whatever you say

Your In Game Name: AbnormalBrian

Your Age: somewhere in the darkness beyond 30

Playtime: Average a few hours/day, favoring weekends.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: In vanilla I built a great house on a small (10x12) near-spawn plot I bought, which has a slick redstone-torch-hidden-bookcase leading to a 10-story vault/farm/grinder/rail network stop underneath.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: New-ish to Tekkit, so I want to build at least two nuclear reactors. One of these will be located somewhere remote and inhospitable and _will_ blow up. *evil grin* I'd also like to just participate in some awesome builds w/ others.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: The level of freedom. (can't argue!)

Additional Comments: I love cake. NO. You don't understand. I LOVE cake. I love CAAAAAAAKE. Cupcakes? YES PLEASE!

Also I look forward to giving your server a go!

Your In Game Name: stubbkrossen

Your Age: 21

How often are you planning on playing: Every evening I can on regular days, and as often as I am home on weekends.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Wasn't really a structure. Was more of a replica of the mutant base from Fallout 1. With all levels, but had no functioning elevators.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Because I've had a lot of fun before!

Additional Comments: Hi Freq, remember me?!

Your In Game Name:youriyo20

Your Age:18

How often are you planning on playing: Almost every day

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: My ancient Greek temple

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you:It seems like a nice server with a lot of kind people :)

Additional Comments:Cant wait to get accepted and start my adventure on Verve

Your In Game Name: Tunnen

Your Age: 32

How often are you planning on playing: A few hours every night or so, with longer sessions on weekends.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I built a fairly large redstone operated base in vanilla that got so complex that I couldn't even figure out how I built it. =P

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I've only recently learned about Tekkit and have been playing for the past week, but I'm looking for a more social environment. One of my main goals is an automated factory and sorting facility.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I was looking for a whitelist server which looked well organized, catering to a mature crowd and also not limiting/disabling most items.

Additional Comments: Do you have a Vent/TS/other voice server?

Your In Game Name: Aserby

Your Age: 33

How often are you planning on playing: depends on how mutch work i have, but atm i play meny hours.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: havent done anything big yet. built a small village in a big underground cave

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: i hope to find a good home, build my own thing and comunity projects. just to have fun really.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: its a mature server and its a low pop server so easier to get to know people and plot against some (pranks) :D

Additional Comments: i currently play on a vanilla server but something is missing and tekkit seems to be it.

Frequenter: Sorry, I haven't seen you on the server yet, do you mind if I build stuff near spawn or is there something planned there already? It will be something decently impressive, not a giant wooden house full of quarries or something. I'm currently thinking some sort of factory with lots of visually impressive mechanics. Something like a buchery or something (sure, you can condense food, but that's no fun!)

IGN:diamondeye83

how often are you planning on playing about an our on the weekdays, more on the weekends

I once built a remote controlled bomber(i had CCTV so i could see it)

I think verve is a really cool server, and i like all the features, and hope to play with my friends

additional comments: cant wait to play!

Your In Game Name: XxGENSOUxX

Your Age:21

How often are you planning on playing:Every Weekend

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: My building skills, And learn alot about tekkit through personal exp

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Its very simple, so it will be alot easier to get use to tekkit, plus with only 20 slots there should be a family like environment.

Additional Comments: Hope to get accepted and start my adventure

Your In Game Name: Mr_Hootington

Your Age: 25

How often are you planning on playing: I'm planning on playing anywhere from 1 to 4 hours a day 5 days a week. Two days a week I spend time with my RL girlfriend so I usually can't get on as much those two days.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: The first server I was on Freq and the buildings I built ;D. I didn't quite complete my grand plan but it was coming together.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: This time around I want to do some stuff with Red Power and Computercraft.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I was looking for another new server since the last I found after our old server didn't pan out for me (couldn't do some of my red power stuff). I happened to see you run this server and figured I would give it a shot. Your a good guy and enjoyed planning with you before.

Additional Comments: You know what your getting. I help people out and am starting to hone my building skills. I have a new idea for a "commercial" area that I think can finally come together with some of the Red Power stuff I'm learning.

Your In Game Name:pyr0k1ng

Your Age:18

How often are you planning on playing:4-5 hours a day

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: a castle with working turrets aka dispensers that shot flaming arrows.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: learn from a good server and to help people if they need it

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: it is the first server i have seen that has a very dedicated staff and hopefully friendly people

Additional Comments: cant wait to join if i get accepted and any one that gets on i hope u have a good time : )

Applying for two players, myself Danastarim & _TheWatcher_

Your In Game Name: Danastarim / _TheWatcher_ <<Underscores included.

Your Age: 23 / 28

How often are you planning on playing: Every other dayish for a few hours.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Each house we have made, has been a different style, but is still able to serve our functions and needs, from a tall lookout tower to spot trouble and survey the land, to a cozy home.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: The Verve would be a good server for us because I am looking for one that involves Tekkit and my friend is looking for a Vanilla server which we can both roam and adventure on. Both of us are also looking for a server that we hope isn't going to be restarted every 3 weeks. (Kinda annoying seeing hard work wiped so often or such) We make a good social duo, sometimes do a little RP on our adventures. Both _TheWatcher_ and I come from a small knit server (that sadly closed now) which did a lot of spawn area type building projects together as a group, including a few contests for the its theme. We are good at answering questions and helping out in areas if needed on projects, with each of us being good in different areas of the game.

Additional Comments: With nearly 8 pages of replies, even with players in other time zones, is it possible the server will be bumped up from 20 slots to more?

Hope to be invited :D

Edit: Spelling.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons