[3.1.2] Verve [PvE][20 Slots][Whitelist] The 24/7 Vanilla Tekkit server you have been waiting for...

Frequenter

Your In Game Name: LordofBiscuits

Your Age: 21

How often are you planning on playing: At least 2+ hours a day. With a possible exception of Friday and Saturday, as I work on those two days.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I wish I had a picture or two of it, but my most 'spectacular' build had to be a massive underground complex I carved into the ground on a pvp server, complete with a few traps and well-hidden chests with my stuff in them.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I like these servers that have pvp disabled, as I don't like to be killed when I'm doing any kind of building, that have most of the items enabled. It's sad to see so many servers that disable something like Swiftwolf's. I also like the potential of higher maturity that you've set up in your rules. If accepted, I'll be glad to know that I won't see any rampant 13 year-old screaming 'GAY!' while smashing his head into the keyboard and jumping around maniacally.

Additional Comments: Sometimes, I dream about cheese.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell... Those are some solid applications. Emitt, you will be whitelisted Within the next 24 hours, avatar within 12 hours of that, and lord of biscuits within 12 hours of that.

I need to be measured in adding you guys, but we seriously want you all on board.

Your In Game Name: IzahShados

Your Age: Eighteen.

How often are you planning on playing: I intend on playing for at least 3 hours a day, though that will probably increase in size when I find myself whitelisted on a tekkit server.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Most proud of building? On the last server I was joined with, I erected a factory that was ten floors high with lighting and machines on every level. It also had a cafe as reception on the ground floor topped with a brewery and all.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I am hoping to get whitelisted first but beyond that, as first and foremost I will build a better, more epic cafe with automated systems and farms. Hopefully a fully operational security system, as well.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: By the looks of things, the people on this server are more mature than others. It is quite hard to find a tekkit server for those of us who aren't two on the inside. I hope to join a community with likewise people and gain experience within tekkit whilst making a few more minecraft friends.

Additional Comments: The cake sounds delicious..

Your In Game Name: Akoltry

Your Age: 16, enrolled in an enrichment program

How often are you planning on playing: Virtually everyday, 2-3 hours, maybe 4.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: It would be my 10-story tree - with built-in power outlets, giant branches, and incorporating a lot of Tekkit into it's design - it always holds a place in my heart (albeit very small). :D

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I want a friendly yet relatively popular server to go free with my creativity. Other servers were under-developed or too small - or were too restricted - but this seemed like the perfect place to settle down and stay for a while. Seems awesome.

Additional Comments: Yes, I'm -18, but I'm very mature and hope to prove this in-game by showing off my helpfulness and creativity. Thanks!

Your In Game Name: McJunkin

Your Age: 18

How often are you planning on playing: ~5 days a week/A few hours a day.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I've been playing Tekkit for a while, but I haven't built too many incredible things, so this question fits me more. I hope to achieve some cool buildings on this server.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Because I love playing Tekkit, but the last 5 or so servers I have tried have ended up being terribly managed, or to laggy to play on.

Additional Comments: I'm pretty decent with all the mods, and I have a mic with Skype/Teamspeak if need be.

Bloody hell... Those are some solid applications. Emitt, you will be whitelisted Within the next 24 hours, avatar within 12 hours of that, and lord of biscuits within 12 hours of that.

I need to be measured in adding you guys, but we seriously want you all on board.

All three added now. Come on down!

Your In Game Name: ysilli

Your Age: 16

How often are you planning on playing: if i really like this server i will probably play everyday after school for about 2 to 3 hours

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: a fully working diamond factory without ee.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: i just want to have fun and build epic machine like buildings factory things like that.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: i really want a mature server with fun people and this one looks like it has that.

Additional Comments: i really like the egyptian stuff in the screenshots

Your In Game Name: ScopeoutFPS

Your Age: 18

How often are you planning on playing: I am planning to play every day and record for my youtube channel if I like the server.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: n/a

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I am hoping to make a great tekkit serie on your server. Planning to make videos with english commentary.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Because I love vanilla servers. And this is whitelisted and I really think this is a good server so I would like to join and see.

Additional Comments: I have premium minecraft.

Your In Game Name: xREVOLVERx

Your Age: 20

How often are you planning on playing: 1~2 hours every other day or so

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A mark III nuclear reactor with automated monitoring and cooling

Why do you think Verve is the server for you: Mature members, professionally run, plenty of freedom, no restrictive mods. Perfect!

Additional Comments: Can't wait to start from scratch again, got some big plans!

Your In Game Name: Kry_Havoc

Your Age: 19

How often are you planning on playing: 1-2 hours on weekdays. 3-4+ on the weekend

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: a basalt and marble brick castle which housed an all manner of autonomous machinery which I built out of curiosity of the machine's game mechanics

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: jaffa cakes :3 in honesty all I wish for is a server in which to have fun and relax on with a good community.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: most of the other servers I have been on had a fair amount of restrictions. on items, blocks, portals and various other tekkit based content. I wish to play with other people in the closest way that tekkit was designed to be played.

Additional Comments: Expect a large amount of Kamen Rider related chat from me because I am a big fan of Henshin Heroes

Hey Frequent, I have a question on something weird that happened yesterday.

Leaf mentioned having a wireless tracker on him yesterday, and when he took it off he said it had my name on it. I have never come into contact with him. What's up with that?

Your In Game Name: Iceorama

Your Age: 16

How often are you planning on playing: probably 1 hour (A day) minimum. really depends on how thinks are going.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: In vanilla, it was the city in the nether (dimensions was 128x128). I would link a picture here, but i didn't take one at the time, nor do i know if it still exists. In mods, still haven't done anything OVERLY impressive, mainly do to bugs or griefers. If i had to say one though, it would have to be a fully functioning TNT cannon with integrated armor, closing door, and red power 2 cabling.

Why do you think Verve is the server for you: Primarily from what one of my friends told me (HeroUltraOmega). Also, for a mature community.

Additional comments: I tend to have lots of information on mods. Also overly curious at times, and a fascination with TNT cannons (usually to test block durability. also for Goldberg machines, hopefully.)

Hey Frequent, I have a question on something weird that happened yesterday.

Leaf mentioned having a wireless tracker on him yesterday, and when he took it off he said it had my name on it. I have never come into contact with him. What's up with that?

I have NO idea. The only way for the wireless tracker to have your name on it, if if you put it on something/someone, they burned it off, and then threw it on to Leaf. Otherwise, huge glitch.

Your In Game Name: V5LRU

Your Age:20

How often are you planning on playing: Once a day for at least 2 hours if possible

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I helped build a large city with aquaducts and a large cathderal

Additional Comments: I don't know much about Tekkit, and i plan to learn about it on this server

Your In Game Name: Davidmcfadyen

Your Age:15

How often are you planning on playing:If I like the server, probably quite frequently, but I do have to study so that could shorten play time

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:Probably something I done quite recently, which was an underground base that had about 4 floors going underground, It had everything a scientist could imagine

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you:As soon as I seen vanilla I thought, "This looks good" and well It was :)

Additional Comments: I noticed that there have been almost 300 replies and the server is only 20 slot, I hope it isn't always full.

Your In Game Name: LakotaDav

Your Age: 46

How often are you planning on playing: I find myself playing 2-3 hrs a day

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I haven't built it yet....

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I want a place to be free of beggars and thieves. Looking for the freedom to carve out a place and build and build. I will help where needed and ask for help in order to learn from others if necessary. I'll be the one deep in the ground mining until my pick breaks.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I like what I read from current users and the description of the server. Your vision on how the server should develop and your guidelines fit with what I want in a server.

Additional Comments: I want to play......

Your In Game Name: BlackReaper07

Your Age: 21

How often are you planning on playing: 2-3 hours a day or more

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: a 10 second stickman fight on a monitor that i programmed myself

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I'm a big fan of automating things so I plan to achieve "automation of everything"

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I really dislike full-out PvP servers becausesome people with simply kill you over and over again for the joy. This might sound a bit silly but Choptree is one of my favorite plugins because i think there is no skill in woodchopping. Also it seems like not many items are disabled so I have a bit more freedom than i do on other servers.

Additional comments: Amazing job on forum writing. Makes me feel almost drawn to the server. I can already feel this is going to be a great server. Can't wait to join!

IGN: Supertoastfairy

Your Age: 14 (15 in 3 months)

How often are you planning on playing: 1-2 hours

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A quarry I dug that eventually was turned into an apartment complex, with power.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: To explore new options in Tekkit I haven't tried, like Geothermal power and Railcraft. I want to widen my knowledge of Tekkit.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: It says that it's mod free, that's important for Tekkit. It's the real game, not something hindered with mods and plug-ins. The admin team has done this on other servers, most servers, it's their first time managing a server and they start right off with 40-50 slots, that's not good. I have to start small and simple

Additional Comments: WATCH GRIMM!!!!

Your In Game Name: zagejk

Your Age:11, but I am very mature and fun to be around.

How often are you planning on playing: most of the time! :)

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I built a whole town on a factions server, with a huge stone brick castle.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I am hoping to acheive a company of producing items and having fun!

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I love small quiet servers and tekkit servers, and my favorite tekkit server shut down forever.

Additional Comments: no, nothing much.

I hope I can get accepted, I really want to come on! :)

Your In Game Name:lauxxren

Your Age:20

How often are you planning on playing:Probably around 2+ hours a day, unless I'm busy.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I've never really built any fantastic structures. But for the sake of an answer, I am pretty proud of my automatic production lines that I enjoy building.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I hope to get to know more about tekkit. I'm not bad with most of the major mods, but I'd love to get to know the smaller mods as well.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Verve sounds like it is hoping to achieve exactly the kind of community I'd love to be a part of; I also love that not much of the mod is banned. Too many servers take the mod pack and really strip it down too much. I love that this server not only keeps the pack mostly untouched, but also strives to have an excellent community.

Additional Comments: Thanks for considering me and I hope to be accepted!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons