[3.1.2] Verve [PvE][20 Slots][Whitelist] The 24/7 Vanilla Tekkit server you have been waiting for...

Frequenter

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your In Game Name:Somark28

Your Age:Now 18

How often are you planning on playing: About 1 hour each day Monday through Thursday, and 2-3 hours on Friday through Sunday

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I am fairly new so I have not yet built something epic that makes me proud

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I love vanilla tekkit, the freedom of doing many, many things. I also like the no pvp, and then when people want pvp they just go to a pvp arena that was amazingly( from the looks of it) built.

Additional Comments:I am reapplying because I recently turned 18

Your In Game Name:watchn

Your Age:38

How often are you planning on playing: Some days i can go 4-5hours. But normally 2 or 3.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I did build a Very nice Church from the 1800's. Probably one of my best, but i have built some other nice stuff.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I always wanted a nice setup.But it seems when u get going on an epic build, Bad servers always make that difficult.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I want a server that I can build and not have to worry about some redmatter tool toting fool destroying everything i worked hard on. From your writeup i read above your server sounds like the place.

Additional Comments:Hope to hear from you soon, thanks for looking at my app.

Your In Game Name: Cechoo

Your Age: 20

How often are you planning on playing: At least a couple hours every two to three days. At most... well 5+ hours a day. It varies.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I built a Norse style village for a friend on his server. (In survival mode) I am most proud of the staffir. Also a few other buildings I'm proud of: My Towny Tower, Inside My Personal Plantation

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: As I am still working on my building prowess, I hope to do just that: Build. Well that and make new friends. =)

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I have trudged from server to server trying to find a place where I can build and enjoy the company of my fellow players. Unfortunately, everywhere I go I end up losing precious time and effort to some immature child who thinks it is funny to destroy and steal what someone has spent hours on to create while the community just sits by.(Even with anti-grief protection, there is still only so much you can do when your community just doesn't care.) It looks like your server can honestly fill in where the other servers cannot.

Additional Comments: I am quite friendly and look forward to sharing space and time with mature and awesome people. I love to build, but I am still pretty new to most of tekkit's features, except the handsaw. Oh how I love the handsaw. ::edit:: I create my own unique player skins and am more than willing to make them for others.

Your In Game Name: local573

Your Age: 32

How often are you planning on playing: 3-5 hours 6 days a week.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: So new...

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: An out of the way place to build my Academy of the Fantastic

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: It looks nice. I appreciate the no griefing policy. I like the idea of a larger server where I can learn everything there is to learn about the tekkit mod.

Additional Comments: I am a new player to Tekkit and relatively new to minecraft. I am just looking for a good community where I can start to fit in and add content where ever I can.

Your In Game Name: HeroUltraOmega

Your Age: 16 (Less than a month till I'm 17)

How often are you planning on playing: As often as I can.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I am very experienced at industrialcraft and buildcraft. I also have some knowledge of railcraft. But of course I wish to learn more.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I'm not exactly new, but I do have a lot more to learn. So I guess I can count myself partially new. I want to learn more of Equivalent Exchange and RedPower. (And what I don't know of the other three mods)

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I think this is the server for me because it looks like the perfect server to join. Normally all the other servers have blacklisted items, and this only has a few. I wish to explore every corner of Tekkit. Also any server I have been on unfortunately shut down, and I hope it doesn't happen to this server. I really don't like playing on single player.

Additional Comments: Since you wish only people of age 18+ to join, I'll explain why I think I'm mature enough to join. For one I mind my own business most of the time, and occasionally I love to help new people learn more about Tekkit with the knowledge I carry. I want nothing but to bring good into the server, and build a great home for myself. I really hope because of my age, you'll accept me into what seems to be a great and wonderful server. I must also mention that I have never been banned from a server before. I'm a fair player and very friendly. Thank you for taking your time to read all my words. c:

Your In Game Name:KnightLtd

Your Age:19

How often are you planning on playing: Ill play 5-6 hours during school too

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: i build a huge factory with mansion it was really cool

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Meeting new friends and have fun with them

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: because it have alot of the features i like to play with

Additional Comments: nothing xD

Your In Game Name: Pedonymous

Your Age: 19

How often are you planning on playing: 6-8 hours a day, give or take.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Massive nether-based facility with working automatic farms and a "Ghast-alarm" that worked with tesla coils, blinking lights and the industrial alarm.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I need a quiet, friendly server. I've had enough of getting my first set of machines going before someone steals them all or just kills me for no reason.

Additional Comments: Not much else, except that I wanna play ASAP!

Your In Game Name: hopdog

Your Age: 25

How often are you planning on playing: 2-6hrs a day

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Airship/sub + factory

I love using machines and also building eye appealing house's.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I don't have a golden answer just want to build in peace and quite, help any one who may need help and make community projects with people :D I know most mods except computer craft which I plan on working on this server if allowed.

Additional Comments:hmm.... "take me to your leader" :D

In Game Name: CrookUnicorn

How often are you planning on playing: 3-4 Hours A Day On Weekdays 6-7 Hours On Weekends. I Have School On Weekdays So Cant Play Until After But When I Can I Will Make Amazing Structures.
:)

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I Made A Amazing Nuke Factory That Shot At My Target It Was Awsome.
:)
It Took Me 2 Weeks And I Was Very Happy With It.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I Think Verve Is The Server For Me Because....

(1) They Have Friendly Staff.

(2) I Can Build In Peace And Quite And Not Worry About Getting Raided Or Killed!!!!!!!

(3) I Love Tekkit Like All Of You Do So I Can Join In And Compete With Others In Making A Automate Base!!!!!!!!

Additional Comments: I Like Pie.

Your In Game Name: Asteroids

Your Age:17

How often are you planning on playing:Whenever I can o-o

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:To learn and gain experience on EE

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you:Looking for a small, whitelisted server, out of experience from my main vanilla server, those are the best ones.

Additional Comments: Read over that you have to be 18+ to be whitelisted on this server, just wanted to add that I don't act my age and actually am mature.

Your In Game Name: LakotaDav

Your Age: 46

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I'm new to tekkit. I dont really envision myself as specializing in any specific area. I will attempt to figure out a little of everything. I have watched alot of the Duncan youtube stuff and attempt to recreate some of his projects to learn.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Never played on a public server before. Looking for a casual, newbie friendly environment to get started. My kids turned me on to tekkit and I have enjoyed the gameplay...but dont want to cramp their style on the servers they play on. I will look to play around 5+ hrs a week.

Darkling does this mean the rest of us are denied? No worries if thats the case. But I dont put apps everywhere hoping to get one. If i'm denied thats ok. But it would be nice to know so i can move on to another app at another server.

Your In Game Name: Zfrancavilla

Your Age: 18

How often are you planning on playing: quite often (at least outside of work and class)

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: multiple spawns on multiple servers

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I need a whitelisted server to avoid griefing. and this seems to have the qualities I'm looking for.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons