[3.1.2] Verve [PvE][20 Slots][Whitelist] The 24/7 Vanilla Tekkit server you have been waiting for...

Frequenter

Your In Game Name:The_Chinn

Your Age:18

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: all sorts of big stuff e.g, castles/forts

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: because its a place where i can build anything

Additional Comments: never been banned

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The_Chinn, maybe instead of posting the same application 3 times, you should attempt to create something on par with the people who have taken the time to write a proper application, show they have read the rules, and provided a more detailed summary of their progress/wishes.

EDIT: 4 Times*

Your In Game Name: skanta479

Your Age: 21

How often are you planning on playing: Usually about 3 to 4 hours a day, though this fluctuates slightly due to work etc...

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I did in fact once build a fully functioning BIDMAS calculator in vanilla Minecraft. I'm still not sure how this happened, but I remember spending in excess of 40 hours Minecrafting to get it up and running.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I really hope to be able to contribute to a fully active community, and learn more about what I already know of the Tekkit mod pack!I look forward to starting afresh and working my way up the proverbial ladder and becoming a staple member of the server.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I am really, really looking forward to getting stuck in to a community Tekkit server, and I feel, based on previous experience that a server this size is perfect for my style of play. I think that SSP Tekkit or Vanilla Minecraft became in a sense 'lonely' and then I found the beauty ofplaying online with a friendly community. Admittedly, I haven't been into Tekkit long, but after watching Yogscast, checking the wiki etc... that I can contribute to both the atmosphere and to the server itself.

Additional Comments: I understand that amongst such tough competition it is difficult to accept just one, but words could not describe how much I feel that "This is the server for me"! I intend to be a heavily active player, and contribute where I can to administrative side of things, as I have done many a time in my Minecraft history.

If you want further information about my Minecraft history, please do feel free to PM me :)

Your In Game Name: KheironA17

Your Age: 21

How often are you planning on playing: I usually play 4-5 nights a week, depending on my work schedule.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I love working with power and EU, and so far my favorite tekkit build has been a dual, six chambered nuclear reactor. 100% protected from meltdown, providing 2030 EU/T per reactor. It was complete with automated ice production and cooling, as well as uranium refinement and processing, which deposited brand new cells right outside the front door of the reactor. It even had password protected doors, which could only be opened from a central computer. (Or a redstone torch, but that doesn't count!)

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: A friend and I have been looking for a stable, active server that doesn't cut back on what you can do. This server seems to be it!

Additional Comments: I'm a mature and respectful player, just looking to enjoy minecraft with other people of a similar attitude. I'm also more than happy to help and answer questions whenever needed.

Your IGN: Lusifer2011

How often do you plan on playing: I'm usually on most for several hours.

For experience players, the structure you are most proud of building: I once built a huge battle stadium complete with traps and changeing battleground.

Why do you think Verve is the server for you: It look like an amazing with mature, creative people. There isn't a bunch of item bans either which is nice.

Your IGN: Lusifer2011

How often do you plan on playing: I'm usually on most for several hours.

For experience players, the structure you are most proud of building: I once built a huge battle stadium complete with traps and changeing battleground.

Why do you think Verve is the server for you: It look like an amazing with mature, creative people. There isn't a bunch of item bans either which is nice.

Could you please add your age, Lusifer?

I'm afraid you need to be over 18 years of age Dylan_Frenette. There have already been some excpetions to this rule, because those people's applications showed that they were mature beyond their age, understood the rules, and I felt that they would take the opportunity with responsibility, and not make me regret adding them. This will become an increasingly less common as the server fills.
You should regret your decision. I was really looking for a good server but if you are gonna be like that, I'm sorry but I don't want to be abart of that kind of comunity. Nothing's going to change my oppinion about you. If you want to be a sorry looser go ahead I'm not stopping you. All I am saying is that this is a very big mistake for you.

wish i had of lied about my age like i normally do xD
No. If he is gonna be a pathedic little looser and not accept us than just forget him.

i didnt say you lied. i said i wish i had. this is the 2nd time i have said my real age. gets me no where :(
I feel ya bro

Your In Game Name: Si13ntki113r

Your Age: 22

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: An infinite EMC generator with blaze rods.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Build something truly epic with my friends.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Almost no banned items!

Additional Comments: Tekkit Is AWESOME!..... I would like to play for few months. every day about 2 hours

Your In Game Name: alphachief

How often are you planning on playing: 2-4 hours on weekends 0-3 hours on weekdays

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I made a system that would macerate blaze rods recycle them then macerate them again (when macerated blaze rods give 5 blaze powder)

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: enjoy the community of dedicated players and give back in kind.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I would like a community that would not include having to hide all my systems to avoid people stealing them.

Additional Comments: I enjoy making condenser arrays and safe nuclear reactors.

Your In Game Name: alphachief

How often are you planning on playing: 2-4 hours on weekends 0-3 hours on weekdays

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I made a system that would macerate blaze rods recycle them then macerate them again (when macerated blaze rods give 5 blaze powder)

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: enjoy the community of dedicated players and give back in kind.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I would like a community that would not include having to hide all my systems to avoid people stealing them.

Additional Comments: I enjoy making condenser arrays and safe nuclear reactors.

Hey bro!

Your In Game Name: Godricsword2

Your Age:15

How often are you planning on playing: Often on weekends, may not be able to on weekdays because of school but if I can I'll be on.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A castle on another server, it was pretty awesome:D

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: A reputation for building pretty cool stuff and having fun:)

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Because I just want a whitelist vanilla server that I can play on and not worry about greifers.

Additional Comments: none!

Edit: I should also add that I am mature and won't build immature structures or swear in chat.

You should regret your decision. I was really looking for a good server but if you are gonna be like that, I'm sorry but I don't want to be abart of that kind of comunity. Nothing's going to change my oppinion about you. If you want to be a sorry looser go ahead I'm not stopping you. All I am saying is that this is a very big mistake for you.

No. If he is gonna be a pathedic little looser and not accept us than just forget him.

I feel ya bro

I'd like to take a moment to say that complaining about a server rule, calling the owner a "sorry, pathetic little looser," and reporting them because you're offended is not a sign of maturity.

Also, don't triple post.

I'd like to take a moment to say that complaining about a server rule, calling the owner a "sorry, pathetic little looser," and reporting them because you're offended is not a sign of maturity.

Also, don't triple post.

Thank you, ValkonX11, I wasn't quite sure how to respond to that.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons