[3.1.2] Verve [PvE][20 Slots][Whitelist] The 24/7 Vanilla Tekkit server you have been waiting for...

Frequenter

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your In Game Name: Headlocker

Your Age: 17, 18 on November 17th a little over a month.

How often are you planning on playing: Every day unless I have prior engagements.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: In Technic, made castle the size of almost 64 blocks length and width, with 5 stories tall and a basement all the way to bedrock, i believe it was 10 stories. (High roofs) with a large HV Solar array.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I'm not new to the game but i would actually like to learn new strategies for mechanical systems. Like how to lay them out more efficiently and little secrets if there are any.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I really enjoy small non griefing servers unfortunately every open server has little protection and i still want a free server, but i also enjoy a mature community which this one presents its self to be and i would enjoy to give this server a try and maybe make some new friends and maybe make a series at some point.

Additional Comments: I am underage but I pride my self on honesty and would happily fill out any other questions you may have if anything on my application is a concern.

Thank you for the possible consideration.

Your In Game Name: Headlocker

How often are you planning on playing: Every day unless I have prior engagements.

I hate to flood but after reading through applications i decided i may need to be more accurate with this.

Monday - Friday:

I am currently a High school student and i usually complete homework by 6:30 pm at latest 7:00 pm on an average day then i hop right into mine craft until i go to bed, 11:00 pm sometimes 12:00 am if i'm really into a project.

Saturday and Sunday:

I usually spend my time with friends in this time but i'll be sure to put in at least 10 hours each weekend.

Your In Game Name: Bitsplosion

Your Age: 23

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A town in a huge underground cavern.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Starting fresh is always a pleasure. There's something very satisfying about that initial buildup -- finding the perfect spot to call home, gathering those first essential resources, and slowly pushing up into the high-end content that Tekkit offers. I'm excited for a vanilla Tekkit experience, coming from a server that gutted most of my favorite features. How can something be OP if everyone has access to it? The burden should be on the community -- staff included -- to find ways to utilize the most powerful features to open up new gameplay, not shut them down to preserve some arbitrary idea of 'balance'.

Additional Comments: Looking forward to trying this out!

Your In Game Name: Jackhardy2

Your Age: 18

How often are you planning on playing: Almost every day if possible. If not, weekends i'll spend at least 6-10 hours on it

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: An underground base filled with awesome tools, gadgets, and goodies. Fairly simple, but built completely in survival.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: A chance to show off my skills and meet some great people doing so

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: It seems that you've put in a lot of time and effort into this server, and it's very professional which is what i've been looking for. Most other servers that aren't as mature let griefers and spammers destroy the gaming experience which has driven me off many servers.

Additional Comments: Hope to see you in-game!

Your In Game Name: Thegesh

Your Age: 24

How often are you planning on playing: At the moment i can play several hours per day.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: My biggest achievement was a humble base with some solar power, wind power and the other basic machines + some Emc generation. I know a lot of the theory and machine uses in tekkit i just haven't got the chance to build some.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I am looking for a small-medium friendly community server where i can enjoy tekkit , build some complex machines and have fun

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Verve looks like the quality server i am looking for and i like that u have very small amount of banned items witch allows more freedom for the players.

Additional Comments: Cake !!!!

Your In Game Name: Dialiss

Your Age: 19

How often are you planning on playing: At least 2hrs per day if not more.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: My favorite build that I have ever accomplished in tekkit was an underwater base with various refinery's and a computercraft controlled nuclear reactor.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: (On this server I want to achieve a floating build (Midair) base instead)

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I think that this is the perfect server to play on, since there are impended PvP and adventure map parts which is an astonishing feature that no other server offers. I also like the fact that players are not limited with there builds by disabling some EE features which is also not provided by a lot of servers. In addition the staff seems very legit since they know what there doing.

Additional Comments: I have now been playing tekkit for roundabout 5-6months so i know how to assemble most setups in the appropriate way , hence i am willing to help members that are new to tekkit by showing them how to assemble there setups and give them tips.

- Cant wait to see everybody ingame ~ Dialiss

Your In Game Name: Jackhardy2

Your Age: 18

How often are you planning on playing: Almost every day if possible. If not, weekends i'll spend at least 6-10 hours on it

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: An underground base filled with awesome tools, gadgets, and goodies. Fairly simple, but built completely in survival.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: A chance to show off my skills and meet some great people doing so

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: It seems that you've put in a lot of time and effort into this server, and it's very professional which is what i've been looking for. Most other servers that aren't as mature let griefers and spammers destroy the gaming experience which has driven me off many servers.

Additional Comments: Hope to see you in-game!

Will we be seeing you, Jackhardy2?

Your In Game Name: Triwinner

Your Age: 17 almost 18

How often are you planning on playing: 2 hours everyday except the occasional holiday

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: iv build the hulk(pixel art), a castle including the new tekkit blocks, shops for a server

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Great fun and active players

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: its a mature server not filled with immature cussing kids

Additional Comments: i hope u over look my age and look at my personality (i am mature for my age)

Your In Game Name: MadTortle

Your Age: 19

How often are you planning on playing: As much as I can. I do have lectures I go to, but I have enough free time to play.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A few giant (I mean really big) trees, a few statues, a giant Greek temple, etc. Sorry, I've played for so long, I don't keep track of everything! :D

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: It seems like a great server and people here seem to know what they're doing!

Additional Comments: I really enjoy tekkit! I got bored of playing technicpack in SP, so tekkit is a great option for me. I have played on other tekkit servers, but most of the ones I joined were extremely laggy all the time, so I am looking for a good new server.

Your In Game Name: Qancel

Your Age: 26

How often are you planning on playing: For the moment about average 1h a day.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I have never really been a person to make something huge since I havent found them to be practical. Thus the build I am most proud of would be my first self sustained settlement.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I hope to find non-offensive people, competent staff and that noone breaks my things while I am present or when I am awat.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I'll be honest and say I dont know. Maybe it is. Maybe it is not. I do agree with what seems to be the philosophies of the server as presented in the first post. I do not currently have any server I play on. The last one was advtekkit which was shut down due to inactivity. It has been a month or two since then and I thought. I want to play tekkit and off my search went and this is the first one to be found and hopefully the first to be tried.

Additional Comments: I hope I will deemed acceptable. If you require more information please do ask for it and I shall do my best to give you the data you require.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons