[3.1.2] Verve [PvE][20 Slots][Whitelist] The 24/7 Vanilla Tekkit server you have been waiting for...

Frequenter

verve.jpg

Welcome to Verve Tekkit.

RECRUITMENT: OPEN

Verve is built on the idea that all a successful server needs is an invested community. Our aim is to harbour that ethos, and work to produce something incredible.

We've had a popular few opening days, but we still have an absolute STACK of room to build, with big community projects in the works for those interested. Never too late to join us!

adminse.jpg

Verve is spearheaded by our extremely experienced and dedicated team of Staff (that motley crew above), who work tirelessly to ensure that our server is running at peak performance, 24/7. This ensures that players are able to foster their creativity and exercise their survival skills in perfect conditions. Whether you are a new player, or an experienced player, Verve is, quite simply, the Vanilla Tekkit server you've been waiting for.

featuredpsd.jpg

This is not the first server that our staff has hosted. We know what we are doing. We've done it very successfully before. Plenty of great servers are offering what we are offering, but with what we view to be some concessions. No EE, no Buildcraft, no IndustrialCraft, or a limited play style etc. That often works really well for them, but for us, it's not what we are about.

We want it all (the cake and the implied eating).

We have a huge, open, sprawling map, ready to be explored in any fashion you please. Heading in any direction from spawn will set you on a path to every biome you could ask for, even the mushroom kingdom!

It's rich and unexplored. We implore our players to travel far and wide to find their perfect home. Once they do, they will be able to design a little (or large) teleportation hub, and one of our staff will come and install a free teleporter, power included. That way, no matter how close or far you are, you're never more than one click from spawn (or two clicks from any other player).

Thousands of miles away (they'll never interrupt your beachfront views), we have the specially made PVP section, which plays host to numerous fantastic PVP maps.

20121011231242.png

We've got a custom made Walls map.

20121011231748.png

We are halfway through a huge Survival Conquest map, riddled with hidden rooms, puzzles, boats, mazes, castles, prisons, slums, chests and the search for Glory.

betterh.png

We also have a ridiculously epic Egyptian palace precinct, originally built on an older server by the talented Gazamo Build team.

We plan to host numerous PVP events for teams or players who are interested, with fun prizes and recognition.

We'll also be on the lookout for awesome personal builds to feature here, in turn winning the constructors some sweet loot.

screenshot20121018at429.png

First exterior shot of Spawn. Still being developed, but this is the direction we have decided to go in! Looks even better from the inside! More shots coming soon.

rankst.jpg

We want all players to be able to get the most out of Verve from the very start, so you won't find much limiting here in the way of items, or commands. The implementation of ranks does allow us to make sure we have made the right decision when whitelisting a new player, but also strengthens the community, as people are rewarded for being active, helpful and fun.

Player:

Every whitelisted player begins at this default level. You can protect your stuff with LWC, use ChopTree, and have access to a bunch of the basic commands. You'll stick here for about 2 weeks of active play, before you become a...

Member:

Members show the community that the player has worked hard, had some fun, adhered to the rules, and is generally a trusted and worthy addition to the server. As a reward, they get access to a few higher level commands, such as seeing nearby players, other player information and getting a couple more 'homes'. If they continue in this vein for long enough, they will become a...

Regular:

Regulars are the epitome of what every model Verve player should embody. They help out with community builds, they are fairly active, always giving a hand to new players, and just an all round awesome person to have around. The reward for being all round awesome is upgraded commands access, such as 'Hat' (let's be honest, the only reason people strive for this rank :-) and 'Workbench', as well as custom message colours, and even more 'homes'. Awesome.

Moderator:

These guys and gals have been around for long enough to warrant almost blanket access to all commands. Huge bump to command list, unlimited homes, and the authority to hand down the long arm of the law.

Administrator:

By special appointment only. Administrators get it all.

Owner:

Pretty self-explanatory this one: It's me!

pluginsyp.jpg

PermissionsEx

ChopTree2

Essentials

LWC (with added custom protections; Condensers, Solar Panels, Macerators, etc...)

NoItem

Hawkeye

rulesnw.jpg

Above everything, we want Verve players to have fun. To ensure that we can offer an environment where people are free to do what they want (as long as it does not affect other players adversely), we have implemented a few rules. Don't get us wrong, we love a good prank (Hidden Alarms, anyone?). Just use your common sense, you know?

In saying that:

Do Not Grief.

Do Not Steal.

No Homophobia, Racism, Sexism or ANY other form of discrimination.

No unwanted PVP.

blacklistu.jpg

The following items are not available by default. However, our Moderators, Administrators and Owner will happily give you whatever you need, if you can justify its use.

Nuke

Nova Catalyst

Nova Cataclysm

Hyperkinetic Lens

Catalytic Lens

World Anchor

applicationi.jpg

Applicants should have done the following before filling out the form below:

1. Read the rules.
  2. Agreed to the rules.

Pretty easy, huh? The application is going to be pretty simple too. Initially, we will be sticking with the maturity stereotype, and looking for people 18+. If you think you can exemplify the reasons that you should be an exception to this rule, we strongly encourage you to show us why!

Your In Game Name:

Your Age:

How often are you planning on playing:

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you:

Additional Comments:

If accepted, you can join our server on

IP: 198.15.78.66:25573

(the whole number, including the port at the end)

You'll be at Player rank immediately, so dig in and have fun! We cannot wait to see you there.

adminse.jpg

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An example application would read as follows:

Your In Game Name: Frequenter

Your Age: 101

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I once built an animatronic, walking, talking T-Rex.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I'd like to learn about Tekkit under the tutelage of some friendly people!

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: The level of freedom.

Additional Comments: I love cake

Your In Game Name: 999rDucati

Your Age: 19

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I have not build a ton of buildings in tekkit however i am incredibly good at building in regular minecraft. Ive taken 2 years of drafting and design classes IRL and i am also very creative so i know what im doing both in and out of the game. Ive also participated in a build with the well known FyreUK group and on my own ive build an incredible city, however the server it was on has been shut down. It consisted of a large dam in the middle of the ocean in which almost all of the water was cleared out with the exception of 4 layers or so at the bottom. I then made the inside extremely elegant and added floodgates that would open/close to let water in on the flick of a lever. I put circular plots in suspended on the water by stilts. Connected to the dam was a large suspension bridge made of water and lapis blocks that went to land and into a MASSIVE hand-carved valley that was filled with a dense forrest and a very large central tree, as well as glowstone hanging from fences so it appeared to be floating at night time.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Im somewhat new to tekkit so i suppose il answer this one as well, im hoping to make some new friends who i enjoy building and creating with. Id also like to learn more about tekkit without worrying about a ton of immature 10 year olds interfering. For me small servers are the way to go and by the sounds of it this is exactly what im looking for.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: ^^^

Additional Comments: Im really hoping that you will accept me into your server, im looking forward to experimenting and talking to yall here. Im quite happy about the fact that nothing is banned, its one of the major factors that made me look at this server. If you have any other questions please let me know, otherwise i suppose reply if you accepted me. thanks for the time and consideration, much appreciated.

Your In Game Name: Mikety2257

Your Age:18

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:The structure I am most proud of building would be my house in my world. It is not a giant mansion, but I really like the design and it was fun to build.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I am pretty new to tekkit even though not new to Minecraft. So i would say that I would like to join others and build cool things, like factories, towns and other things.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: All I have been looking for is a server that has one world and a great community, I hope this can be that server.

Additional Comments: I also am attracted to the small list of banned items. Most other servers are full of long lists of things you cant have, which I think takes away most of the fun. I know some people make it a challenge to allow those items, but I am not one to use them to destroy others' hard work. All I ask is to be treated as I treat the people on a server.

Your In Game Name: nexaddo187

Your Age: 25

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I have been proud of several castles I have made, none cookie cutter, but my original still stands out in my mind as a living, breathing, awe inspiring megalith.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: This is my second Tekkit server I have played on, so I still fall in this category of needing to expand to the Tekkit mods. Look forward to learning everything there is in Tekkit.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: The structure and maturity level that is expected, but still with the flexability to enjoy the server - seems a heavenly concept compared to recent servers.

Additional Comments: The cake is a lie.

Your In Game Name: SebbyGibson

Your Age: 15 (mature)

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: My proudest creation would have to be a large multi-purpose compound I built in Vanilla Minecraft with some friends. Nothing spectacular but it was the first big build I undertook and it will always have a special place in my minecraft memories.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Fairly new to Tekkit, I have played a fair bit on a single player world to get the basics, but I still have a lot of learning to do. I'm looking to expand my knowedge of Tekkit and build some of the things only possible within the mod.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I have been looking for a small and friendly environment in which I can comfortably get to experience Tekkit to the fullest. I also love the flexiblity that this server offers, something that is becoming harder too find.

Additional Comments: Although I am under the age level which you would like, I hope to demonstrate that I have a high maturity level and that I am here to enjoy this server in the same manner as the older members.

Edit: Expected playtime: 1-2 Hours a day

Your In Game Name: meradz

Your Age: 37

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I'm lucky to just make basic geometric shapes. Need to work on creativity.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Hoping to find a good community of players as I explore and build.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I truly hope it is. I would like to play with a mature group. Experienced admins is a HUGE plus. The description of the server is very well thought up and has me sold.

Additional Comments: Never been banned.

Your In Game Name: WiseWilbert

Your Age:16 (already going on to tertiary study, mature)

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I am proud of all of my structures because I put a load of effort into making sure my creations are perfect. :)

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I want to achieve total automation, after all this is tekkit. But really i just want to enjoy tekkit with others.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I hope verve is the server for me because I really want to play vanilla tekkit with a small group of other minecrafters :D

Additional Comments: Although under the 18+ age level, I can assure you that I am mature.

EDIT* How often are you planning on playing: Probably an 1 hour-2hour a day

Your In Game Name: Eskiss1977

Your Age: 35

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A fully automated solar panel factory :o)

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Factory like building with production in mind.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I play alot in solitary, but always like to help if people have questions ... personally I dont want gifts or resources, as they kinda ruin the game for me ..., I like to postbone the few days it takes to get unlimited resources :o)

Additional Comments: Very mature, constructive - dislike PvP and griefing.

Your In Game Name: Random _person201

Your Age: 15 (mature)

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:automatic lava generator power thats powered from lava from the neather

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: build more good things

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: alot of good ideas and because other servers ruin tekkit by changing things

how often playing about 4hrs on weekdays afternoon (aus time) and bout 10 hrs over weekend

Meradz and Eskiss, Added!

For those of you under 18, I'm in a rush this morning, but I will properly consider your applications upon my return this evening. If you could, I've added a new question to the application, requesting your expected playtime. If you get a chance, I'd really appreciate if you edited/added on that question.

Thanks!

Your In Game Name: kamannen

Your Age: 22

How often are you planning on playing:

Depends, maybe a few hours a day on average.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:

Fully working redpower elevator, run by a single computer from CC.

I want to learn about the agriculture part of IndustrialCraft, and make beer and coffee. And build some cool stuff as well.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you:

You have all the items and mods I use enabled. It's a mature community. No griefing.

Additional Comments: No bans

Your In Game Name: Lucama221

Your Age: 21, 22 in 9 days :)

How often are you planning on playing: Most likely about 3-4 hours on a weekday and probably about 6-7 on a weekend

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: My current WIP, a massive castle with an EMC 'flower' at the top.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Have some fun on Tekkit with some friendly people.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I've been looking for a good server to relax on and play around with some of the multiplayer capabilities of this mod.

Your In Game Name: ethorad

Your Age: 35

How often are you planning on playing: an hour or so a few weekdays a week, more than that at weekends

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: digital number display like on a calculator

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: more than about 4 days of building without getting griefed ... I have sparse leisure time and don't want to spend it dealing with grief

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I like the sound of a more mature community, and the inclusion of EE items so I can play tekkit the way I play technic solo

Additional Comments: love the look of the egyptian stuff in the screenshots!

Your In Game Name:jearwin

Your Age:19

How often are you planning on playing: 4-5 hours per day

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: a sorting system for everything xD

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: well big money, big woman, big fun ;D

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you:well i am mature and friendly.

Additional Comments:love to look at the egyptian stuffs ;D

Your In Game Name:Somark28

Your Age:17

How often are you planning on playing: About 1 hour each day Monday through Thursday, and 2-3 hours on Friday through Sunday

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I am fairly new so I have not yet built something epic that makes me proud

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I love vanilla tekkit, the freedom of doing many, many things. I also like the no pvp, and then when people want pvp they just go to a pvp arena that was amazingly( from the looks of it) built.

Additional Comments:I hope I get accepted, and I cannot wait to join

Your In Game Name: dylan_frenette

Your Age: 13 (mature)

How often are you planning on playing: ( weekdays 1-5 hours ) ( weekends almost all day )

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: im good at modern houses as all that follows :)

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: anything and everything.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: hopefully going to become my favorite tekkit server. best I've found in the forums and i cant wait to join.

Additional Comments: im eating cake right now actually :D

IGN:codemister21

Your Age:11

How often are you planning on playing: I play Tekkit almost every day. If I'm not on I am over at a friends, grounded, or camping/hunting.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I believe I am a very expirianced player but the best ting I ever made was probebly a hiddne door with redstone. Of course I had to watch a tutorial on it.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Again I don't know how exirianced I am but I hope to be a very good addition to the server. If not at least a good friend to some.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: This server is for me because well.... I guess this post just grrabs your attention really well.

Additional Comments:Although I am 11 I can be mature when I have to. Another thing, I have been banned before. The first time was because my sister got on and started griefing but the times after that me and my friends were just banning each other on my vanilla sevrer.

Your In Game Name:The_Chinn

Your Age:17

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: HMS Belfast

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: because its a place where i can build anything

Additional Comments: never been banned

Your In Game Name:tysontt

Your Age: 15

How often are you planning on playing: most days I sometimes take about a week or so off.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A fully functional Nano-Saber factory using ee, bc, and ic

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I've been wanting a basic tekkit server that's smaller, that has few banned items and isn't full of plugins, and where I can create another factory and become Over Powered :P

Additional Comments: I hope I get excepted and that this turns out to be a good server for me

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons