[3.1.2] Verve [PvE][20 Slots][Whitelist] The 24/7 Vanilla Tekkit server you have been waiting for...

Frequenter

Your In Game Name: Shoinkas

Your Age: 25

How often are you planning on playing: 7+ hours a week

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: So far in Minecraft was an epic castle that could not be seiged in factions. The castle dimensions were 54x250yx54, had multiple layers underground, each side was reinforced to withstand TnT attacks as well as a lava cap on the walls to prevent jumping over. Inside the walls had multiple hidden redstone wiring's that powered things such as hidden doors, 3 level adjustable enchantment table, 2 sided lever access doors, and more. As far as Tekkit goes, my proudest building so far was a factory that automatically doubled ores from one chest and deposited into another using pipes, engines, and IC machinery. The factory was also protected by a fully automatic remote controlled MFFS system with unlimited power and no item lag in the pipes that powered the generators.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Build another awesome factory and explore other's creations to gain new ideas.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: The mature community is the selling point to me. I am tired of getting TP requests and accepting and getting attacked. I just want to see some cool creations and also make some without being attacked.

Additional Comments: Have skype/vent/teamspeak/mumble to assist in gaming/support. Currently host my own 24/7 factions server 6+ months (Minecraft) as well as a very small (and I mean myself and 1-2 friends) Tekkit server 2+ months (My computer is pretty great, but I can not keep both servers up 24/7 as I dedicate it to the faction server)

Hope to see you on the server!

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While minecraft seems to be down, I'll be making new skins and accepting requests. My current uploaded collection can be found here. I tend to keep to a fantasy or videogame theme. Reference pictures help a lot. Just leave me a message.(don't post in the thread about it.) Also, Members of the server can request at any time during or after this down time and I'll happily oblige.

And Frequenter, if you don't like this in your thread(I mostly put it here to grab the attention of you guys) let me know and I'll edit/remove it. Thanks.

Your In Game Name:Adynster

Your Age:18

How often are you planning on playing: 2-6 hours a day

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A Massive bank built in tekkit with fully working everything, Vault door, currency, money sorting/Accounts, and all in a compact sandstone tower.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:To be able to build,mine,fight, and explore with all the tools without many banned items. (Very nice to be able to)

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: It has a very nice community, the admins/mods seem to be online all the time, and i hope to join this freindly community.

Additional Comments:My Dad (Watchn) plays on this server and it looked really nice. i usally build with him.

Your In Game Name: RemerNr1

Your Age: 22

How often are you planning on playing: 5+ hours a week, varies.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Learn what there is about tekkit.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: The maturity and spot-on rules are very appealing to me.

Additional Comments: Im fairly new to minecraft and played tekkit a couple days now, im friendly and dont mind helping when i can. This would be my first public server.

Your In Game Name: YokohPanda and Micmager

Your Age:19 & 22 respectively

How often are you planning on playing: we both intend to play quite often(10 hrs + week.) Yokoh has a full time job that limits her time a bit.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Yokoh has built an elaborate Mediterranean beach house styled mansion made of reinforced stone on a sever without EE. I really enjoy working with the mechanical aspect of tekkit.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: meeting friends, and enjoying ourselves :)

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: The server appears fairly new. It also has excellent rules that make sence and seem very fair.

Additional Comments: We are a married couple that enjoys playing mostly by ourselves. But will enjoy playing as a community. We don't accept spawned items and have never grieved anyone in the several months that we've played mine craft. Though we have been grieved on a pervious server, and have been looking for a new server. We're looking forward to joining the Verve Family ;)

Reapplying:

Your In Game Name: Goobber2800

Your Age: 20

How often are you planning on playing: at least an hour a day

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:

I plan to learn more about tekkit than i already know

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Tekkit is a very cool new way to play minecraft and i think this server looks amazing especially with the walls map

Your In Game Name: Stefjw2

Your Age: 17

How often are you planning on playing: Most nights execpt for some weekends

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I've made a good hotel, not frye uk standards or anything just alright.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: All the stuff band i don't really use and its not pvp as im not into it.

Your In Game Name: zWoLveZ

Your Age: 13

How often are you planning on playing: As long as I can

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I'm not the building type I'm more of machines, mnig, etc.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Sorry, I have no clue.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I hate PvP and mostly whitlist servers have no pvp i like EE umm not much is banned that i like and thats pretty much it

Additional Comments: Hope i get accepted ;D

Your In Game Name:
McJunkin

Your Age:

How often are you planning on playing:
~5 days a week/A few hours a day.

I've been playing Tekkit for a while, but I haven't built too many incredible things, so this question fits me more. I hope to achieve some cool buildings on this server.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you:
Because I love playing Tekkit, but the last 5 or so servers I have tried have ended up being terribly managed, or to laggy to play on.

Additional Comments:
I'm pretty decent with all the mods, and I have a mic with Skype/Teamspeak if need be.

Hey guys! At the moment our server is pretty full, so I have changed the Recruitment status on the main post to Semi-Open. To define that now, for those of you that have applied, we will no longer be taking the first people to apply. We will be looking to take the players with the best applications, in combination with a decent playtime estimate/commitment.

As new spots open, we will looks through old applications and new ones, so feel free to update your applications to make them more... awesome.

The server is getting an upgrade soon, and more slots will open up after this. Stay tuned. We really wish we could fit you all!

IGN: Edymondo

Play time: As much as possible

Building:

Tekkit- Energy house ( a house that is basically a giant generator)

Vanilla- On a server i built a community spirit (I cannot think of something better than that)

I think verve is the server because of the vanilla tekkit cause most people take away ee and the building up of a community that was mentioned

comments Tekkit for the win

Your In Game Name: warrble

Your Age:27

How often are you planning on playing: too much :)

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: i dont have pics any more but i built a enitre ice castle and made tekkit run inside required switching off ice melt and snow melt in area but well worth it.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I like building epic structures as well as having freedom without too many banned items

Additional Comments: I am also currently a moderator on 3 other servers so i know that side of things as well.

Your In Game Name: Pizzathor

Your Age: 18 (year of birth is 1994)

How often are you planning on playing: I plan on playing a good amount of time(Around 3 hours a day) Mostly on Wednesdays and the weekend. I will not spend as much time on a Friday as I do the rest of the week.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I have built many things on vanilla minecraft my favourite thing I have built is a maze like building containing many parkour and redstone puzzles.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I hope to achieve playing on a tekkit server where most of it is not for premnium members only. I hope to learn more about tekkit its self. I am very new to tekkit and hope people will help me along the way.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I think the server is for me because it is not public the people on it so far seem to be very nice and helpful. I hope to bring the craic(irish slang word for ... not sure how to describe it but basically kinda like fun) to the server.

Additional Comments: My spelling and grammer is not pefect. Contact me ASAP when I have been accepted or deined. Hope to see you all on the server:)

Your In Game Name: Goobber2800

Your Age: 18

How often are you planning on playing: At least 2-3 hours on weekdays (I have school) and longer on Weekends.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I haven't built much in the way of tekkit yet but my greatest vanilla build was an awesome 3 story home I made complete with a garage, basement, attic, swimming pool, zen garden and dog kennel.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I'm hoping to learn more about Tekkit and apply what I know and learn to new and better builds.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: The openness and community appeal to me greatly. Those are the main things I look for in a server. I hate being stifled by rules and hostile players when I'm trying to build.

Additional Comments: I'm hoping to join the server as my friend Fireshocksaga has said it's a great server with very helpful and knowledgable people along with plenty of space to build and expand

Your In Game Name:A7erion

Your Age:20

How often are you planning on playing: Nearly every day I can, depending on work hours.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A football stadium with a working scoreboard

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I'd hope to make new friends and to simply enjoy the Tekkit experience

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Verve appears to be very professionally run and set-up. I also love how there are nearly no banned items.

Additional Comments: I'm looking forward to contributing to the server :D

Shoinkas Added.

Other people, thank you for the applications. We are going slow, and steady. It's what keeps our server happening, unlike some of the other servers on the forum right now...

More room will DEFINITELY be opening up next week, as old players are removed. We'll be in touch.

Your In Game Name:LEET_OWNAGE

Your Age:22

How often are you planning on playing:2-4+ hours a day

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:EMC Generators, something about them fascinates me.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:Get my First EMC Generation going and meet new players and learn new builds hopefully.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you:Seems like a Very nice server with a Friendly community from the Description.

Additional Comments:Hopefully I can get Whitelisted soon because I am bored :)

Your In Game Name: voserob

Your Age: 18

How often are you planning on playing: I play when i can but my uni work comes first so some weeks i would be on allot (like the moment) the next none at all

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: i have build a floating sphere with two floating islands holding it up with iron chains

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: This server has every thing i am looking for pve, pvp if you want to a small ban list, i mean this is like the perfect server for me i just hope the community is as good

Additional Comments:

The 24/7 Vanilla Tekkit server I have been waiting for!!

Your In Game Name: Shadowlands100

Your Age: 21

How often are you planning on playing: All the time, I love vanilla servers.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I like building cities, towns and factory structures.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I am hoping to achieve alot on my youtube channel, aswell as just having fun!

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Vanilla is my favourite catergory of servers, people have also told me great things about this server. :D

Additional Comments: I hope i get accepted! And start to do my youtube vids. I hope to have a fun time!

Hi I'm Mr_Puddin, I'm 36. I am an avid Minecraft player, usually play about 6 hours a day. The structure I'm most proud of, that I have built would have to be a to scale replica of the hotel I work at, 5 stories stone exterior, it was originally built in 1886 so I really seemed to fit nice.

I'm really looking for a place where I can build without the fear of some random person coming by with a destruction catalyst and destroying what I have work on for no apparent reason.

Thank you for your consideration.

Your In Game Name: BOB_200

Your Age: 14

How often are you planning on playing: I'm planning on playing for as long as possible.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: On a vanilla minecraft server, the grand entrance to my base, it was a dome like structure with the contents containing something to do with the current season.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I'm hoping to create a grand building and make it to the very end of tekkit.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Well, the last few servers i have played on have a massive list of banned items, which i do not like. The others didn't have good staff, and i didn't feel that they were good servers.

Additional Comments: I know im not the kind of age you're looking for, but im a good kid. I'm more mature than my 16 year old sister, but if this application gets accepted i'll be sure to make it worth it. Thankyou, Ben.

Your In Game Name: Kynet1c

Your Age: 17 (mature, and 18 in only 3 months)

How often are you planning on playing: At least a couple of hours a week, but it highly depends on how busy i will be with school stuff.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Maybe a small mansion in vanilla, but i haven't build anything big yet.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Build some stuff, explore Tekkit and have a good time :)

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: It's a server that has no mods disabled and no forced PvP. And if i ever want some PvP, there's always the arena :)

Additional Comments: Awesome egyptian buildings! :D Also hope to get accepted and start as soon as i can!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons