Energy Conversion Problem

Taaam

Sorry if i'm being an idiot but i hooked up 2 LV solar panels to an MFE (which outputs 128 EU/t) and connected that MFE to IC2 MV Consumer (which accepts 128 EU/t) but when ever i attach the last glass fibre cable to the IC2 MV Consumer it blows up and i don't understand why. Any help is appreciated.

Sorry if i'm being an idiot but i hooked up 2 LV solar panels to an MFE (which outputs 128 EU/t) and connected that MFE to IC2 MV Consumer (which accepts 128 EU/t) but when ever i attach the last glass fibre cable to the IC2 MV Consumer it blows up and i don't understand why. Any help is appreciated.

most likely a bug in the the power converters mod, try looking in the config if you can change this or try using an hv consumer

• 1 month later...

I'm new to the mod, so I don't know too much about how everything works, but I believe I'm having the same problem. I have an industrial craft generator hooked up to a batbox, and the batbox goes to an LV consumer. Everything is connected with copper cable. As soon as the power turns on, the LV consumer explodes. I tried MV and HV as well, and they also explode, but it works when I use an EV consumer. Hopefully that is helpful.