[3.1.2]Nilbog[PVE][24/7][64 Slot][Open][Towny|Choptree2|Essentials][FEW Items Banned]

Murdalok

spawn.jpg

About the Server

We started this server to provide players a place to play tekkit how they want. There are no ranks for users, no badgering for donations or votes, and very few items are prohibited. We're not here to impress you with a spawn, because it's our philosophy that players, not the staff, should build a large, and connected community. It's a get up and go type place, no hoops to jump through, no long boring walls of text to insult your intelligence. Just read the small amount of guidelines and information that we have provided, exit the spawn area, and have fun!

Plugins

Towny - Make your town, invite your friends.

Essentials - Provides commands like home, warp, and TPA.

LWC - Makes your chests and machines private, you select who can access your stuff.

Server IP

142.4.36.66:30071

RULES

• No begging for items, or privileges.
  • No grieving.
  • No stealing
  • no spamming

Banned Items

• Destruction catalyst
  • Ring of Arcana
  • Anchors
  • Watch of Flowing Time
  • Volcanite Amulet
  • Explosives

Staff

Owner: Kyocere

Admins: Murdalok

Mods: Currently Looking

Unfortunately the town I had was lost. I managed to reclaim most of the chunks after the crash, but after logging in again this morning the town was lost again and all the valuables had gone. Was fun while it lasted :)

OK so Kyocere you said that i need to apply for Staff right here. So here i go, I'm 16 and wanting to help people and help keep up here on this forum also on the server. I will be happy to take time out of my day to come help and play. Speaking of which I tend to be on about 4-7pm EDT. I would be happy to help please respond back here with an answer. (Please Don't leave me hanging)

Hbboy is a griefer. He set somebodys house on fire, and stole items.

Energy collectors are banned. Did you only say they werent to bait people?

Banned Items

• Destruction catalyst
  • Ring of Arcana
  • Anchors
  • Watch of Flowing Time
  • Volcanite Amulet
  • Explosives