Teleporting IC2

JD

I've been interesting in power in Tekkit legends for a while now but never got around to how to teleport Ic2 power produced from high voltage solar panels. I've look for totorials around nd asking people but couldn't seem to find the answer so hopefully someone here could provide me with the answer.  

I've been interesting in power in Tekkit legends for a while now but never got around to how to teleport Ic2 power produced from high voltage solar panels. I've look for totorials around nd asking people but couldn't seem to find the answer so hopefully someone here could provide me with the answer.  

There is a cool, but slightly goofy way by using railcraft and power carts. 

You need to have an MFSU directly attached to your teleporter, and you need to link 2 teleporters with the frequency transmitter thingy, and they need a redstone signal

jumpandshootbeef, I've tried attaching a teleport pipe to the MFSU, it doesnt connect therefor can't teleport. I need a converting recipe. I need a way to be able to convert the power through a pipe so I can put a tele pipe to it to teleport the power somewhere. But thanks nother the less

jumpandshootbeef, I've tried attaching a teleport pipe to the MFSU, it doesnt connect therefor can't teleport. I need a converting recipe. I need a way to be able to convert the power through a pipe so I can put a tele pipe to it to teleport the power somewhere. But thanks nother the less

Oh haha I misread, I thought it was about the teleporter block from IC2. Sooooryyyyy. There is no way of wireless long distance power travelling. You need to use glass fibre cable. The power loss can be modified in config, but standard is: 1 EU/40 blocks