[3.1.2] TechGalaxy Gaming [24/7] [PvP PvE] [80+slots] [Towny, Logblock, LWC, MCmmo, Jobs]

Deimos161

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys just letting you all know the server is back up :) major griefing attack and we got the world fixed without logblock rollback in a few hours. Not too shabby if I do say myself (not that i helped in the slightest :P). So yeah, amazing staff here at TechGalaxy who give up a heck of a lot of time to make it run superbly.

This is the first server I found when I got Minecraft, and it's about the only one I play on. The staff are fantastic people. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone more helpful than them on a Minecraft server. And I'd dare say that they are also some of the greatest builders I've ever seen.

Great server. They take griefers seriously so you can count on them getting rid of bad players.

I'm currently running an open town with public machines for new players so join it if you come on!

/t join Bob

(Blatant town advertisement is blatant.)

Very good tekkit server. I just joined today, the spawn is amazing, excellent use of microblocks all around. the starter kit is good, not overpowered, unlike other servers i have been on that give you a bunch of diamonds and machines, the starter kits make it easy to advance through the first stages of tekkit but dont make gameplay boring. Great work Deimos, and all others who contribute to this server!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons