Technic disappears after login

BRIDGES_BOMBER

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.2.0

Operating System: Mac OS X version 10.7.5

Java Version: 7

Antivirus Program: none

Description of Problem:

This problem seemed to happen after I updated my computer and restarted it. Whenever I open Technic it tells me there's a client update and I click ok. Some times it doesn't though. Anyways I do it and it instantly says updated successfully. I open it and it doesn't remember me anymore and my skin isn't there. The password bar is full though. It shows 2 characters (steve) instead of 1 every other time i open it. I login and the screen goes white and right before it says Mojang the launcher and mod disappear. I deleted everything related to technic (technic folder). I download Technic for mac or linux and it still does the same thing. I have been trying to fix it nonstop for hours on end. Please help me with this problem.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

How do I get to my Java folder?

If you are trying to uninstall it, just find it in the programs list. (This should also tell you the version you have) I don't know where the actual Java folder is saved by default.

EDIT: What do you mean you don't see preferences? What are you trying to do?

I'm not sure if this has to do with anything, but here is what I get at java.com

Download Java for Mac OS X

Recommended Version 7 Update 9 (filesize: 50.0 MB)

alert_16.png

Chrome does not support Java 7. Java 7 runs only on 64-bit browsers and Chrome is a 32-bit browser.

If you download Java 7, you will not be able to run Java content in Chrome and will need to use a 64-bit browser (such as Safari or Firefox) to run Java content within a browser. Additionally, installing Java 7 will disable the ability to use Apple Java 6 on your system.

I understand the above and want to download Java 7 for Mac OS X (10.7.3 and above).

By downloading Java you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the terms of the end user license agreement

Macs or very hard to get viruses on + I do have antivirus protection i just need to install it sometime.

No Macs are no harder to get Viruses on than PC's there are too few people using Macs that most people don't bother and instead target PC's due to the idea that they are more commonly used for business and thus are higher value targets than your home computer. That is a different discussion though.

Have you gotten it to work?

I edited my posts......the reason I am not right now is because you dont notice them. look above the post where you said "Why do you not just edit your posts?"

It doesn't help to edit them after you have already double posted. Now all you have done is double posted and made this conversation unreadable. If you can't give me a log of some sort, I can't help you anymore.

EDIT: Now I am done. You posted a new bug report for the exact same issue...