[3.1.2]imacb server[Survival][12 slots (might add more in the future)][Whitelist]

imacb

This is my first server, I got bored of playing by myself so figured I would allow others to join in. I will be starting the server with a fresh new map, random seed.

Mostly looking for people who want to build awesome stuff, but who also are willing to let others take part in their creations!

Server IP

178.239.163.49:25572

Server rules

-No PvP unless both parties have agreed on it. I will allow at least one arena.

-No griefing.

-No stealing. All items in chests are to be left untouched unless they were spawned with the map (if in doubt, don't touch it).

-Don't destroy other people's creations.

-Swearing is allowed, but no racism.

-No spamming/advertising etc.

-If you are helping someone else with their creations, please be respectful of their wishes.

-Breaking any of the above rules will lead to a permanent ban.

Use common sense, if you think another player wont like what you're about to do, don't do it.

Banned Items

No world anchors, for now all other items are allowed within reason.

The expected uptime of the server

Currently down but will be up 24/7 once I restart it (once I have at least one application I'll stick it back online).

Application:

IGN:

Experience:

Kind of thing you are wanting to build:

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server:

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?):

See you soon!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: samonjourus

experience: a five player server where i was the only one on XD

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: maybe 5 - 10 hours a day? i just dont want to be the only one on during that time. Or not all the time

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): as long as the server is up i suppose

see you soon!: ill see you soon.... too??

IGN:jamkill

Experience:a few hrs and watchign a youtube channel

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: a crazy building collecte/ make items

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server:2 + hrs

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): untill im done with building and then will see how stuff is going

IGN: noahwhygodwhy

Experience: I'm quite experienced with tekkit, I've mastered most of the mods besides some of the more complicated red power stuff. From completely automated factories to email systems on the computercraft computers, and so much more. I would love to teach and help people who are having trouble with any part of tekkit, while at the same time, adding to the server by building epic structures.

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: See above, TL;DR: Everything

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: >2 hours/day

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): Until my computer gets hit by lightning.

I also bacon at midnight with narwals, if that makes any sense to you/has any influence with you.

Thanks for considering me!

IGN:pyroflower

Experience: played on a few servers also i played more as 3 moths tekkit

Kind of thing you are wanting to build:i like to build towers and machines

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server:1h/day

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?):untill the server down is

IGN:Lumphomoid

Experience: Played Tekkit for around a month and have had normal minecraft for a year or so. Enjoying myself and I want to share the experience with others.

King of thing you want to build: I'm a fan of magic and technology. I definitely could help people out with designs.

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on a server: 2-3 hours a day, depending

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): If all goes well and it is a good community than definitely a long time.

IGN:thoriail

Experience:I come from the days, why, you youngsters are so lucky. We didn't have any newfangled launchers to help us.

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: Cake factory, Obsidian mage tower, etc.

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: 5-6 hours on the weekend (I have school)

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?):Many moons.

IGN:B1uedog

Experience:about 2 years minecraft 2-3 mounths tekkit but i have been dmin on a tekkit server and know nearly everything about it

Kind of thing you are wanting to build:well i would like to build a big mansion and a shop of some sort (also i have friends who want to be on a server with me 3 of them and they have about a mounth of tekkit experience

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server:2 hours +or-

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?):untill it closes or untill i quit minecraft so basically a long time

Maturity level: 7-8

IGN: Starl0l

Experience: ive played tekkit since april of 2012

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: i wish too start a science lab/factory with other people who want too push tekkit to its limits

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: 2-5 hours

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): if i feel the community on this server is good i will stay as long as the server is online.

IGN:Frostblooded ( and Cathy_nor is my girlfreind she wants to play too)

Experience: I have played tekkit since it came out and well she.....gets by :P

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: A industry tht is freaking amazing!

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: whenever we can during the week or on weekends.

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?):as long as its up :D

So originally I wasn't going to accept players under 16, but I'm not bothered to be honest. So just to clarify, swearing is allowed, so if anyone is offended by it, tough luck- you've been warned.

Accepted players:

samonjourus

noahwhygodwhy

Lumphomoid

thoriail

B1uedog

Starl0l

Frostblooded

Cathy_nor

jamkill

I just got home from work so I'm restarting the server and then I'll add your names to the whitelist, so give me 20 minutes!

IGN: bubbleberry

Experience: single player mostly

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: unsure, maybe a transportation system of some sort. willing to help others, too.

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: depends on what i've got going on from 1-3 or so.

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): Uncertain, a few months I suppose

IGN:hopdog

Experience:over 2 yrs

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: Factories for the most part maybe air-ship if frames are allowed.

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server:1-4 hrs

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?):month's unless something happens

I know most of the mods and am willing to help when/if needed

Is there still room on your server?

P3T3RBIX

Hosted my own server for a year but can't afford it. Quite experienced apart from railcraft

Really want to join your server cause its small and sounds awesome , i want to team up with people and help in tekkit XD

(from running my own server i would recommend a skype group, and add all the people on your server to it. It makes telling people that the server it down or whatever easy and quick, and for whatever reason you can give people a world download.)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons