[3.1.2]imacb server[Survival][12 slots (might add more in the future)][Whitelist]

imacb

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Taroyra

Experience: I've been playing tekkit since it was a full release launcher. I was a moderator on two regular minecraft servers, but once tekkit came out I left them. I have not played on a tekkit server yet, I've been looking a very long time for good white-listed servers.

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: A factory or a mini city.

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: probably about 3+ hours a day, maybe less depending on when I work.

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): However long the serer runs. I don't really plan on server hopping and I'll play until I decide it's too crowded or IF I find another server I would like to try out.

I also have vent and/or skype if people want to live chat while we play.

IGN: Foomister

Experience: A few months with Tekkit, but I got a good chunk of it down.

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: Well, I'm a fan of the railcraft mod, so I guess a railroad of some sort.

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server:1+

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): Until the server goes down.

IGN: M0DXx (that's with a zero)

Experience: A few months

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: Factories to produce stuff automatically.

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: 3-6 hours if I like it.

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): If it stays up, alive and enjoyable, I'll probably spend a long of time on it.

This is my first server, I got bored of playing by myself so figured I would allow others to join in. I will be starting the server with a fresh new map, random seed.

Mostly looking for people who want to build awesome stuff, but who also are willing to let others take part in their creations!

Server IP

178.239.163.49:25572

Server rules

-No PvP unless both parties have agreed on it. I will allow at least one arena.

-No griefing.

-No stealing. All items in chests are to be left untouched unless they were spawned with the map (if in doubt, don't touch it).

-Don't destroy other people's creations.

-Swearing is allowed, but no racism.

-No spamming/advertising etc.

-If you are helping someone else with their creations, please be respectful of their wishes.

-Breaking any of the above rules will lead to a permanent ban.

Use common sense, if you think another player wont like what you're about to do, don't do it.

Banned Items

No world anchors, for now all other items are allowed within reason.

The expected uptime of the server

Currently down but will be up 24/7 once I restart it (once I have at least one application I'll stick it back online).

Application:

IGN:nickquick

Experience:5months of playing tekkit

Kind of thing you are wanting to build:buildcraft machines and ic

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server:1 to 2 ours each day

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?):i will keep playing for months if i feel comforatable on the server

See you soon!

IGN:mitzr

Experience: 3-4 weeks

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: I house a different kinds of things from different mods

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: 1-3 hours

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): I will keep playing for however long i enjoy the server, and it is running

IGN: Shadow5436

Experience: About... a year

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: A castle and a factory

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: at least an hour if possible

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): Until I achieve world domination and ultimate victory

IGN: Oblivionitus

Experience: a few months, a bit of it is watching Tekkit tutorials

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: a large factory with sections for each different mod

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: around 3 hours in the evening

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): I will play almost every day until the server shuts down

IGN: skanta479

Experience: Years of minecraft, and been with Tekkit since the beginning.

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: Looking forward especially to getting involved with a small dedicated community.

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: Few hours a day at least.

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): Indefinitely; at least for the next few months :)

IGN: Fojaxx

Experience: since beta 1.7, tekkit for 6 months

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: just my own base of operations

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: 1-4+ hours

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): months

IGN: Hammytheham

Experience: I'm played minecraft for about a year, but I'm new to tekkit.

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: I was planning on building a house or castle and maybe a farm or shop

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: When I have time, maybe an hour or so

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): As long as it is up

IGN: Harpan900

Experience: a whole lot, played tekkit for about 5 months then moved on to ftb, but now I want to move back to tekkit and play with a few legit people

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: Huge mind blowing buildings and tekkit stuff

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: whenever I have time

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): probably some months depending if the server are good or not

• 6 months later...

IGN: Cephalovepod

Experience: I've been playing Tekkit for about a year and a half, I was on Liminality for most of that until they switched to FTB

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: Factories, automation, etc. Maybe a town once I have the resources

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: A few hours after 3 PM (Central Time)

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): As long as the server runs and there's a good community

IGN: lilbird08

Experience: a lot

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: a EE2 kingdom

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: 10-12 hours

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): a month or so im wanting for my server to get up and running and need a server to pas the time. :D :D :D :D hope to see you

IGN: Darinbrine & 5l3nd3R_MaN (The things i put are the same for both of us.)

Experience:TImelapses, Redstone, Lots of mod stuff, Basically Everything

Kind of thing you are wanting to build:Help building spawn like a little community stuff. (XP Farm, Public Sorting System)

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server:Around 3+ Hours

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?):Around a year

IGN:epic_game_dude

Experience: i played minecraft ever scence it first came as a beta

Kind of thing you are wanting to build:factory

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server:after homework so 4pm to morning

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?):months every day

IGN: I6IGhostI9I

Experience: I have about 6 or 7 months of experience

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: I am wanting to build a geothermal powerplant for myself and everyone on the server

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: 4+ hours

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): As long as the server is up and running.

IGN: alanh1987

Experience: 10 month

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: anythin mansion ee stuff maybe castle

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: few hours

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): as long as i can

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons