[3.1.2]imacb server[Survival][12 slots (might add more in the future)][Whitelist]

imacb

IGN: bigchanges

experience: i play a lot in survival that means i know almost everything, but i never play tekkit before, but i see a lot of videos and i know a lot of thing by seen videos.

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: i'm gonna build a lot of thing i'm unstoppable.

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: 3 or 5 hours but only FRIDAYs,SATURDAYs, and SUNDAYs.

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): im going to see the servece first and if i see friendly people im gonna stay there for years.

See you soon!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: TheNex

Experience: Played various modpacks and learnt how to use them all, tekkit, technic, yogbox, etc

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: Nothing too big or garish, perhaps a Mage's tower or an industry?

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: Couple of hours a day; probably more on weekends

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): As long as the people are mature and friendly I can see myself staying a long time :)

IGN: Theholypheonix

Experience: Good with Buildcraft, Ic2, and EE2

What i want to build: Idk I just make up a plan as I go, maybe a Red matter Pyramid. also i want to build a factory

Daily Amount: 2-4 hours, possibly more

Amount of time that i will stay on the server: Depends on the people and server itself

This Application is for my husband and I.

IGN's: YokohPanda , his IGN is Micmager

Experience: We've been playing tekkit for about 2-3 months.

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: Houses, Factories... Anything that comes to mind.

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: at least 4-5 hours a day.

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): As long as it is up and running :) and we do not get robbed by other players.

IGN: odog277

Experience: im good with almost anything

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: im not sure i just want to be on a server that doesn't get shut down as soon as i start getting good stuff

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: couple of hours

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): as long as it lasts

IGN: Baogames

Experience: MC user from the first day, tekkit user for many months

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: Factories, Production Lines, (AND ALL THINGS TEKKIT)

Daily amount: 3-4H

How long will you be expecting to play on the server: As long as the player count stays below 10-15 people, I like a small friendly server, not a large random one.

IGN: Triwinner

Experience: apprentice (really good)

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: town, rail-craft sorting machine

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: 3 hours a day

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?):i will only leave if i get ignored or abused

IGN:ShinyLion

experience:played minecraft since alpha. and i have played tekkit for 1-3 months.

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: a factory

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: 1-6 hours of gameplay, maybe or more

How long will you expect to play on the server: until the server shutsdown.

IGN: ItzSpacely

Minecraft experience: I have been playing Vanilla Minecraft since beta 1.6.6

Tekkit experience: I have been playing tekkit/technic since 1.8.8 I know so much about tekkit. I really love the Magic aspects of it but on the other hand I would also categorize myself as a scientist as well. I know a lot about the mods: BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft, RedPower, and Equivalent Exchange. I am also really interested in learning RailCraft.

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: I love to build houses and when I am in the mood and can think well my houses look wonderful. I hope to sort of build more of a residential suburb, with the help of the other creative minds that I am sure you have on the server, this could be achieved.Why you want to join the server: I love the server experience. I really enjoy Minecraft so much more when you are playing with friends. The thing I most enjoy is that there is no way to cheat in anything. Whenever my friend hosts his own server i get so frustrated that he spawns in items, and that is one thing that I fancy about public servers. I think that I would be a great addition to this server!

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: Either 1-3 hours during the weekdays and maybe 1-5 hours on weekend.

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): If the server is still up and i haven't had any problems with greifers of looters then most likely months.

Hey everyone. My house was broken into and both of my laptops were stolen, along with a bunch of other things.

Thankfully I had them insured and one has already been replaced. I've just set up everything on this laptop, which will temporarily host it until I get my other one replaced.

Let me know if anyone cant get on and sorry about the downtime.

The upside is all of my laptop components are nice and new!

IGN: Crazygamer185

Experience: About 5 months of Tekkit Numerous servers

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: EE Tower, Science Castle

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: Depends on what i need to do, Couple hours

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): Prob be on a few times every week for the foreseeable future

Hey everyone. My house was broken into and both of my laptops were stolen, along with a bunch of other things.

Thankfully I had them insured and one has already been replaced. I've just set up everything on this laptop, which will temporarily host it until I get my other one replaced.

Let me know if anyone cant get on and sorry about the downtime.

The upside is all of my laptop components are nice and new!

And sorry to hear that D= i didn't see that till now

IGN: mikeyqpqp

Experience: 5 months, maybe a bit more?

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: Somewhere cool to live, and some sort of awesome project.

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: something like 3-4 hours a day probably in the evening.

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): hopefully as long as the server is running. =]

Hope to see you soon. Thanks

IGN:cspn2110

Experience: ive played vanilla minecraft for about 3 years and tekkit for about 3-4 months

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: i love to build huge thing like house and towns and castles....i also like to build mod farms

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: probably if im not busy(which doesnt happen much) 3-4 daily

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): as long as i can...probably till it goes down forever

IGN:bmiller14

Experience:3 years experience on minecraft and about 1 year with tekkit

Kind of thing you are wanting to build:Some type of factory. :D

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server:3-4 hours

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?):Forever <3

Extra Information: I used to be co admin of a 32 slot server, Very mature, willing to help, and I think I would be a great addition to your server.

Thanks for your time.

IGN: Hmmmmmm37

Experience: 1-10 8

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: a want to build a castle in the mountains

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: 1-5 hours

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): at least 3 months unless it's really laggy

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: obiwood

Experience: Minecraft =1 1/2 years and Tekkit = about 7 months

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: I am wanting to build a big underground base, using EE

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: All day after school (about 4 hours in total)

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): Anytime it is up and running ill gladly play it! :D

See you soon!: I hope i see you soon also!

Date Created: November 16, 2012

• 3 weeks later...

IGN:Durrando

Experience: played a lot of single player tekkit and spent a while on a few servers

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: small factories, i also want to learn a bit more about computercraft and computer automated/controled factories

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server:i do have work and college so ide say a two-three hours ever couple of days

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?):as long as i enjoy it, when i find a good server i tend to stick with it

IGN: Demonicwolf9

Experience: been playing tekkit for many months now

Kind of thing you are wanting to build: grand factory ( cause it whats tekkit is all about )

Daily amount of time you expect to spend on server: an hour +

How long will you expect to play on the server (days,weeks,months?): depends on how i like the server

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: Jaagnag

Experience: i found minecraft in about version 1.7.3 and i found tekkit around 6 months ago, i've played the crap out of tekkit and playing it alone got boring so i decided to try and find some good servers to play on make some friends on and hopefully have some fun on, i had found a server but i got banned on there for no reason, and i'm serious about that.

Kind of things I want to build: I love to build massive castles and i like to get the little details right about every inch of everything, i also love using computercraft in yet a very small couple of ways. Password locked doors baby :].

Expected daily time on server: On weekdays i'll probably spend about 45min-1hour on the server but on weekends about 1-2hours of time on the server (if i like it).

How long expected to play on the server: Well, if i like the server then i will consider playing this for maybe around 6 months or until i get bored and way overpowered to do anything else lol.

See you soon: Okay :] i hope so! lol.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons