Diddums

Plugins required:

PEX

Essentials

Whatever plugin is best for disabling certain items

When:

As soon as possible.

Why:

I have other commitments I need to tend to. Like preserving my sanity.

What I want:

A server that I can start, run, and be able to promote / demote people, just your general cookie cutter server really. I'd also like the most common things disabled, like Novas, Nukes, and anything else that can cause unwanted havoc.

Auto saves: I'd like the server to save automatically every 6 hours or so, so I can revert should someone mess up. Only overwrite saves older than 48hrs.

An email address. I'm not going to pester you every five minutes, but if I do need your help, I'd really like to be able to contact you. I shall compensate you for your time at a rate of £5/hour.

Anything else you can think of that a new server might require.

Additional info:

Payment will be made upon completion to a Paypal account of your choice. I'm not a scammer or anything, I'm an honest person and I find that paying makes allot more sense than dealing with the shitstorm of not paying.

I'd prefer someone who's fluent in English.

You will also have 100% rights to play on our server whenever you want, whether you want to or not is up to you.

As I am paying for this, I'd also like you to use common sense and tell me if I've missed anything. If there are plugins that I've missed or settings, banned items or anything else that you think a server should have, then please say so.

I'm pretty good at reading people. If I think you've got any tricks up your sleeve, I won't go ahead with this, and instead wait for someone else. I'm basically looking for someone who's honest and helpful. If you think this is you, then please reply below or PM me and we can get this show on the road.

Thanks for reading!

Go for it, I'm at the point of taking whatever I can get and throwing money at what I can't, that's how frustrating this whole experience has been for me. If you manage to pull it off, I'll gladly pay you, provided everything works.

If you want to get started, let me know exactly what you need and perhaps PM me your email address or something.

To be perfectly honest here, If you can't get the server working then you keeping trying, don't give up on it. In a sense you are asking for someone to do the work that makes your server different from everyone elses, and doing the whole setup.

Most people here will make the server, and run off with your money after making a server that works for a while until you update or something goes wrong, what then ... you wont be able to fix it and then you will be back here, so I would suggest you take another stab at it then if you really can't get a bit to work then come back and ask about it. Little things are easier, and you will also get the experience that could help you in a dire situation.

Hope this helps :)

Well since I have been running a Tekkit server succesfully for over 6 months now I guess I can make you the working configs in like 10 minutes and charge you the 20 £ for it to further fund my own server. However Tekkit is not a set-it-and-forget-it setup and it if you make a public server then it will only run fine for so long until you run into problems and I'm certainly not willing to be an always reachable helpdesk for anyone. If it's a private server for you and your friends only then it might work somewhat fine with just the initial setup. Pm me if you want the configs and want to pay the 20 £ for it, however do know that I'm not necessarily reachable after making those.

Thanks guys, the thing isn't that I don't want to continue learning, I've got loads going on at work and in my personal life so I don't have the time to commit to this anymore. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed learning what I have, and I'd love to continue, but I just can't at the moment. I figured that once everything is set up, I can take it from there and learn in bits and pieces rather than have to dedicate the numerous hours which I don't have at the moment to carry out the initial setup. I did get fairly far, but as I'm sure many of you are aware there are so many variables to that can go wrong.

@TheSpoonyOne: Thanks mate, much appreciated. I'll be in touch shortly.