[3.1.2] FuryTekkit [PvE] [15 Slots] [PEX, Essentials] No Banned Blocks!

Graziservers

Welcome to the

FuryTekkit

Application thread

Server IP

furyserver.com

castle.png

A little about us:

We are a small private server among a few friends and we are not looking to PvP or raid. We enjoy making creations and just playing Tekkit in general. We are looking for more members who share our views and would like to play with us. Our server is hosted through clanslots, never lags, and is hosted 24/7, always!

We need quality, experienced players who will not bend or break our rules, they are in place for a reason. Our current players range in age from 15-18 and I, myself, am 20.

Ranking System:

Player:

Players are normal people who are allowed to play on our server and have no extra privilages

Member:

Members are people who have gained our trust

Moderator:

Moderators can remove people from the whitelist

Admin:

Admins have all privileges and usually work on the backend

Rules:

• Griefing is NEVER tolorated
  • PvP is not allowed unless consensual
  • Raiding is not allowed. Period.
  • There will be no putting down players for their choice of playing. EE and IC are both added into tekkit. They are all allowed. This is not an economy server, so why should it matter.

Rules are subject to change. It is YOUR responsibility to stay updated.

Plugins:

We only use PEX, Essentials, and recently added Residence.

We will take suggestions but we'd like to keep it simple.

Updates:

• 10/28 - Added Residence
  • 11/2 - Updated Rules

Application:

• IGN:
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):
  • Time Zone:
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?
  • The build you are most proud of?
  • Why do you think our server is right for you?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN: Micmager and YokohPanda (My wife)
  • Skype(optional): I'll give it to you ingame, I'd rather not have it publicly available.
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 6ish?
  • Time Zone: gmt-5
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 5ish hours a day
  • The build you are most proud of? My wife built a mansion made entirely of reinforced stone on a server with no EE. I wrote a turtle program that made it dig quarries, place ladders on the way down, and optionally place torches going down aswell.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? We just want a small, new server that we can have fun and play tekkit on. We have left a few servers because they've been hosted or run by immature douchecanoes or we've been griefed to the point of just not wanting to log back in again. You say you're not interested in PvP or Raiding so that's perfect for us.

• IGN: Micmager and YokohPanda (My wife)
  • Skype(optional): I'll give it to you ingame, I'd rather not have it publicly available.
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 6ish?
  • Time Zone: gmt-5
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 5ish hours a day
  • The build you are most proud of? My wife built a mansion made entirely of reinforced stone on a server with no EE. I wrote a turtle program that made it dig quarries, place ladders on the way down, and optionally place torches going down aswell.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? We just want a small, new server that we can have fun and play tekkit on. We have left a few servers because they've been hosted or run by immature douchecanoes or we've been griefed to the point of just not wanting to log back in again. You say you're not interested in PvP or Raiding so that's perfect for us.

I wish my wife would play tekkit with me, she's only interested in building houses out of pink wool (lol)

Your views seem to match mine pretty closely.

Welcome to the server!

• IGN: Urgaan
  • Skype(optional): Urgaano
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 7
  • Time Zone: Europa, England
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 1 Hour
  • The build you are most proud of? Hogwarts
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I want a server with a nice community, no grief and no banned items

• IGN: Guilleee
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 7-8
  • Time Zone: Gtm (+1)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 1-2 hours on it, maximum
  • The build you are most proud of? my awesome griender-smelter that can smelt over 15 diferent types of ores (even tho there are only 7)
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Why shouldn't it be? i've been always looking for a small server, and i've always found bad open servers...

• IGN:shadowandflame
  • Skype(optional):yes
  • Time Zone:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 6 or 7 hrs a day
  • The build you are most proud of? I built a factory (Eternal Flame Inc)
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I want to play a server with Short_Guy_LaUgH and finish are big project!

• IGN: Short_Guy_LaUgH
  • Skype(optional): Yes, If I am accepted just inbox me and ill send it to you.
  • Time Zone: Eastern Time US
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Ehh. Weekday it about 5 hours weekends about 5-10 Hours unless Im doing something.
  • The build you are most proud of? A Factory with Coffee and Guns
  • Why do you think our server is right for you?It seems like a great community and I enjoy the 15 slots.

• IGN :sazaric
  • Skype(optional): sazaric
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 9 ish
  • Time Zone: pacific standard time
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? depending on the day i would ushally play 3-5 hours but if my brother is doing a lab then 1-2 hours.
  • The build you are most proud of? probably my basalt castle/keep which (attempts have been made) is nearly unbreachable
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? its a small server that i know no one will attempt to screw me over and i have to start again
  • which i love most of a server that requires time to do stuff

• IGN: ThrowStuff
  • Skype none
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): like how much do i have? 9 ish, or what do i think of it? 10, it's my favorite mod.
  • Time Zone: EST
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Depends on the day, probly around 4-5 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? I made a fan-version of the enrichment center. if you don't know what that is get off of the internet.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? you guys seem nice and the server sounds like fun.

• IGN: Veluren
  • Skype(optional): Nada~
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): Probably 4ish, 8ish for EE stuff
  • Time Zone: Central US

How much time do you plan on playing per day? It varies depending on how busy my day is, but an hour/ hour a half at least.

• The build you are most proud of? The recreation of Dracula's floating throne room from Castlevania I made the first night I got the game, unimpressive in hindsight, but still the largest build I've done.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I haven't played on a TMP server yet, I figure I'd start small with a group that doesn't really know each other yet.

• IGN: PirateCoffee
  • Skype(optional): Private Sorry!
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 6
  • Time Zone: GMT/BST (UK)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 4-5 Hours
  • The build you are most proud of? Having a mountain base and having redpower door (had some help with that) plus keycards via computercraft, had everything organized into chests & had many rooms.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you: It has a good amount of slots, It seem's like everyone will know everyone and there will be no arguements and I'll fit in fine.

Ingamename: Mrkaddan

Years of age: 16

Skype: None, and no mic. Can make skype for conversating, though.

Tekkit experience: Confident on an 8.

Time zone: GMT +1, Denmark

Time planned playing in 1 day? Can't tell, but most likely 10-15 hours/week.

Most proud build: 10 super legitimate (No EE) HV arrays mocking out more HV arrays through an automated factory. (Building is bad, but the technical stuff I can do just fine!)

Why does this server seem right for me? Proper Tekkit servers are hard to come by. I have been on many, and though they generally have a nice uptime and moderate tickrate, they usually all perish. Still looking for a permanent one, hope I've come to the right place. (Seems so, by the looks of it).

Hope you'll accept, and best regards from Denmark!

• IGN: Jordydragon
  • Age: I am 15 years old almost 16 not longer than a month ^^
  • Skype(optional): Jordydragon
  • Time Zone: gmt+1 the netherlands
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? euhm depends once ive played a server with a very very good community i liked everyone everyone was friendly and i played over 5-10 hours a day there but ive played enough servers with a not that nice community and there i played like 3-5 hours so it depend on the community
  • The build you are most proud of? a very large castle made by my own with a factory for some stuff under it i loved it xD
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? because i see u like the style of a castle and im a builder myself and love to build castles so thats what im gonna do most and fully automate it with the options tekkit gives me and i see you got a 'experienced' community and some older players that means they are mature (most of them ^^) and thats what i like to :)

i really hope u whould white list me! (i am sorry that i cant type english very well)

• IGN: Jordydragon
  • Age: I am 15 years old almost 16 not longer than a month ^^
  • Skype(optional): Jordydragon
  • Time Zone: gmt+1 the netherlands
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? euhm depends once ive played a server with a very very good community i liked everyone everyone was friendly and i played over 5-10 hours a day there but ive played enough servers with a not that nice community and there i played like 3-5 hours so it depend on the community
  • The build you are most proud of? a very large castle made by my own with a factory for some stuff under it i loved it xD
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? because i see u like the style of a castle and im a builder myself and love to build castles so thats what im gonna do most and fully automate it with the options tekkit gives me and i see you got a 'experienced' community and some older players that means they are mature (most of them ^^) and thats what i like to :)

i really hope u whould white list me! (i am sorry that i cant type english very well)

We'll give you a chance. whitelisted.

• IGN: LakotaDav
  • Skype(optional): none
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 4
  • Time Zone: GMT-6 (Cental Time Zone - US) - I'm in Dallas, Texas
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 1 or 2 hrs per day - more on weekends
  • The build you are most proud of? I have reproduce some of the things I have seen on the instructional videos on youtube - but nothing epic - looking to learn more before planning anything big. I enjoy mining and trying to automate that process.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Kids got me hooked on this game. I have been playing mostly single player, but would like to play with others and share/learn in that environment. Looking for a casual, peaceful place to set up my area and have some fun. I have to admit I had to look up what 'griefing' was and I wont be doing that - that was my major concern about being on a public or semi/public server. I also like the fact that nothing is disabled - I would like to dabble in a little of everything tekkit has to offer.
  • Thanks for setting up the server and giving a chance for people to play. Let me know.

• IGN: LakotaDav
  • Skype(optional): none
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 4
  • Time Zone: GMT-6 (Cental Time Zone - US) - I'm in Dallas, Texas
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 1 or 2 hrs per day - more on weekends
  • The build you are most proud of? I have reproduce some of the things I have seen on the instructional videos on youtube - but nothing epic - looking to learn more before planning anything big. I enjoy mining and trying to automate that process.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Kids got me hooked on this game. I have been playing mostly single player, but would like to play with others and share/learn in that environment. Looking for a casual, peaceful place to set up my area and have some fun. I have to admit I had to look up what 'griefing' was and I wont be doing that - that was my major concern about being on a public or semi/public server. I also like the fact that nothing is disabled - I would like to dabble in a little of everything tekkit has to offer.
  • Thanks for setting up the server and giving a chance for people to play. Let me know.

Welcome to FuryTekkit!

Also, I reside in San Antonio, myself.

• IGN: Davidmcfadyen (Yes it's a scottish name)
  • Skype(optional):Well, I'd rather not give away too many details at this moment in time
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):I've been playing quite a while now, most of my skill is within IC2, BC and a bit of EE so I'd probably say about 5 or 6
  • Time Zone:GMT
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?Well, currently I am at school and I do have to study etc. I play other games too and won't always be playing tekkit, but I guess it all depends on how good the server is
  • The build you are most proud of? In Tekkit, well I've built a few factories in my time and most of them turn out pretty well but it's nothing that spectacular. Recently I've wanted to start working on an underground facility and thought that could possibly turn out to be my best creation
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Most times I've joined open servers (mostly due to laziness) they're usually all a little boring and since there aren't that many tekkit server's around at the moment it can be quite difficult to find one that hasn't got too many players or banned items and things like that. Hopefully I've found the server I'm looking for :) Thanks, David.

IGN:goldorecoalore

Tekkit Experience: 6.7

Time zone: UTC-7

How much Tekkit do I play per a day: 1 hour

The build I am most proud of: The Bat Cave

Why do you think you server is right for you: I really just want a small friendly server because with big servers the host bans things for the safety of other players. I have my own server but I also would like to join a small community ad build great buildings and have fun!

Thank You for your time,

TechnicTekkit