[3.1.2] FuryTekkit [PvE] [15 Slots] [PEX, Essentials] No Banned Blocks!

Graziservers

• IGN: nega_skoll
  • Skype(optional):shortly ill let u know when i have 1
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):5 months
  • Time Zone:uk
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 2-3 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? death star with a nuke clear reactor in the centre well did have it went critical lol
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? im looking for a quiet server that has a nice potential for a youtube series.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN: Xpro
  • Skype(optional): westfest
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 7
  • Time Zone: GMT+1 (Not sure if thats right, im from england anyway.)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Few hours.
  • The build you are most proud of? Cliff side moddern house.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Need a server that is safe, enjoyable and i can enjoy.

• IGN: Deafnoob
  • Skype(optional): Would rather not give my skype out on the forums but yes i do have it :)
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 5-7
  • Time Zone: GMT +0
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Quite a bit, probably daily maybe more or less at the weekends
  • The build you are most proud of? When i first started playing with buildcraft and got my first few quarrys legitimately :3
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Because i just enjoy tekkit and building things in general, along with a smaller and more mature community then you find on most servers

Personally im terrible at applications hope you forgive me!

• GN:jnasj
  • Skype(optional):not at the moment
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):7-8
  • Time Zone:usa-eastern
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 2-3 hours a day
  • The build you are most proud of? a self sustaining bio-fuel power factory
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? The adult oriented and focused environment and the fact that because trust is placed into the players tons of items aren't banned and i will be able to use tekkit to its fullest.

Xpro, Deafnoob, jnasj, Accepted.

Enraged souls I just have my own way of doing the best I can to judge a person by this short application. I'm not saying it's perfect but it's the best I can do.

Its just i was really looking forward to playing your server and stuff and i was a little said to see how i got denied cause i was thinking "yea i cant get denied there is no way i never grief, never been banned, never spam, follow the rules so there is no way i can get denied" then you denied me and it was upsetting T_T i was like who could you do this to me xD but i guess its okay there is alot of others better than me out there :D thx for finally replying back

• IGN: Sir_lol_alot
  • Skype(optional): I use Ts with my IRL frinds. Hope they will join to. ;)
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 5 i belive. I spind alot of time on YT, watching tutorials. So i belive im well known. But all the server i bin on so far had lots of banned items.
  • Time Zone: GTM+ 1 Denmark
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Well my girlfrind travels for time. So alot. 5-8+.
  • The build you are most proud of? In vanilla mc i spend the most of my time on Redstone. I like to make stuff work. Just a simple double door make me happy. :P But in general i like usefull aesthetics.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Well im a loyal player. I like small servers. And stick to roles. I like you way of thinking when you say: EE and IC are both added into tekkit ... This is not an economy server, so why should it matter. And i like it chill. :)

ps I'm dyslexic, so hope you bear with my spelling. ;)

Application:

• IGN:H3RB4LS
  • Skype(optional):None
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):5ish :/
  • Time Zone:Central US
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Atleast a couple hours depending on how it is.
  • The build you are most proud of?Large builds on 360 version,dam down to bedrock, very detailed building to sky limit.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you?Because I can have a chance to learn without getting killed for nothing, lol. Just looking to hang out and learn more of these mods, I mean it's the main reason I bought this game...again :D

Application:

• IGN:Godmann
  • Skype(optional):Say privately not publicly
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):8
  • Time Zone:London gmt
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Depends how much i like the server and its people.
  • The build you are most proud of? Medeival castle
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I hate raiders, griefers and i love small tekkit servers!

• IGN: krakasb009
  • Skype(optional): I may tell in-game
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 9,5
  • Time Zone: GMT+1 (Central Europe)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?: 2-5 hours a day, wildly varying.
  • The build you are most proud of?: A giant factory, making High Voltage Solar Arrays, MFSUs and quantum armour, all with the only input being a little bit of time.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you?: I'm looking for a small server at the moment, I just need a break from all those big ones I've been in lately. With so few limitations and that kind of small community (if I'm right) this one seems ideal.

• IGN: Pullitz
  • Skype(optional): pullitz (I spend most of my time on TS)
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 2 (have plentiful experience in BTW and Buildcraft
  • Time Zone: GMT +1
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 1-3 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? I guess that'd have to be a 200x200 detailed city or a fully automated production line in BTW.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I love these technical mods and when browsing the servers, yours seems to be the one with the right kind of spirit and attitude.
  • I hope you'll give me a chance to prove my worth.

• IGN: CraftySoil
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):6.5
  • Time Zone: GMT +01.00
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Its differnet, i am playing more in the weekends and in the nornmal days
  • The build you are most proud of? A PVP map and a Survival Games map
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? it seems like a good, nice and friendly server as have no griefers.

• IGN: Kingofnerds83
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8
  • Time Zone: Central
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 2-6 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? My science lab
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I have never played on a server before and this seems like a nice one to start with. I want to take everything that I have learned from playing by myself and start new to try new things and improve on what I can do.

• IGN: Kingofnerds83
  • Skype(optional):
  • Time Zone: Central
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 2-6 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? My science lab
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I have never played on a server before and this seems like a nice one to start with. I want to take everything that I have learned from playing by myself and start new to try new things and improve on what I can do.

Accepted. Need some time to whitelist you though

• IGN: Crazygamer185
  • Skype(optional): Crazygamer185-sam-
  • Time Zone: EST
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Anywhere from 1-7 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? H/V SP Factory that autobuilt itself
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? No banned blocks, looks like mature staff. I'm so close to quitting my last server ( That im a mod on) Because the owner has been pissing me off ( Making random craters in my house, breaking my crops (IC2 crops) griefing my houses etc.)