[3.1.2] FuryTekkit [PvE] [15 Slots] [PEX, Essentials] No Banned Blocks!

Graziservers

• IGN: Jimbobblue
  • Skype(optional): Nope.
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 7
  • Time Zone: GMT
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day: Depends on when my friend Bloodbeard22334 can get online, perhaps 1-2 hours.
  • The build you are most proud of: My massive faction on a server.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you: You seem to be fairly chill and not care about banning items much, with a pretty vanilla roundup of plugins, which I am looking for in a server. As well as that, I am looking for somewhere me and my mate can play without massive lag, which doesnt seem to be a problem for you guys ^^

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN: rocket1615
  • Skype(optional): no, sorry
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 6.5-7.5 (im not sure tbh)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day: 1-4 hours.
  • The build you are most proud of: making a bunker complete with everything. took me 2 months to build AFTER I got the resources and tools.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you: By the looks of things it seems lag free, well staffed, the owners have experienced and a pure tekkit experience. Also a whitelist server makes me feel safer due to less chance of greifers and so on so on.

IGN: Miniboxer

Skype: Ill tell you in game don't want random hobos skyping me.

Tekkit Experience(1-10): 3ish i'm sill learning D:

Time Zone: UTC/GMT -8 hours

How much time do you plan on playing per day: um it will be random sometime lots of homework sometime little but at least a half hour a day i hope.

The build your most proud of: A cobblestone/wood empire covering about 1000x1000 blocks took me the whole summer.

Why do you think our server id right for you: I think its right for me because i like small community's not large one when large it feels like im one in a million players basically just another person.

• IGN: Torugg
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 2 - One of my friends is very good with Tekkit. Who will hopefully also apply here. I mostly just play tekkit, because it has more block types for building.
  • Time Zone: GMT+2
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?: Depending on day. I normally play 7 hours a week. Mainly more.
  • The build you are most proud of?: Oh boy... http://www.liquimatter.com/forum/f16/takeing-land-other-people-built-108.html Don't ask about the Topic it self just look at the photos.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you?: "You no claim land I claim it you no build on it now, oh those chests? They are mine also!" - people stole my 25 hour work basically over night.

• IGN: YepImRobbie
  • Skype(optional): I will provide this in game, I don't want to publicly expose this.
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 5 I can't say I'm very good at all, there is a lot to learn! But I continue to learn everyday as my friend teaches me. (Ultimay)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? I plan on playing as much as I can, despite me administrating servers; I will attempt to try my best to come onto this server.
  • The build you are most proud of? Most likely the spawn I constructed on the server I administrate I wouldn't like to post a screenshot as it may be seen as advertisement. If you would like a screenshot, feel free to ask.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? This server is definitely for me - as I am sick and tired of hardcore, pvp faction servers, and the ability to take a break from that; and enjoy a quiet, peaceful community, is what I'm after. I don't enjoy pvp and grief enabled servers - so the fact this server offers anti-grief, I couldn't ask for more or find a better Tekkit server out there. So I hope I can join whilst this server is at it's best.

• IGN:Thepapasmurphh.
  • Skype(optional):I'll tell it if I'm accepted.
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):6-7.
  • Time Zone:EST.
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 7-9, if I'm not busy.
  • The build you are most proud of? Probably a massive underground village, it was about 500x500. But it got griefed, for a second time. So I quit the server.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you?I'm just been getting sick of public servers, because there isn't really a way to have it totally safe. Your server seemed like the perfect match, I hate it when servers have around 100 people, it's just too much. 15 slots is perfect.

• IGN: LordofBiscuits
  • Skype(optional): Prefer not to give it out.
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8
  • Time Zone: EST
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Anywhere from an hour to about five.
  • The build you are most proud of? Probably a massive town I helped build on another server, complete with shops, homes, a subway system, and a harbor.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I like the fact that it's non-pvp, there's no griefing and no raiding. For these reasons, alone, I think it's the best server for me.

• IGN: redplanks
  • Skype(optional): Will give out in-game
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 5-6
  • Time Zone: PST
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 1-2 hours on the weekdays, maybe more on the weekends.
  • The build you are most proud of? I haven't done very much, but I think the thing I'm most proud of is a nano armor factory I made that fits in a single 20 x 20-ish room.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I'm looking for a server where the huge power of Tekkit isn't abused, and I think a small, friendly server is the best place to do what Tekkit is meant for-building awesome creations. I like to be friendly and will do my best to help out anyone who asks. I also really, really hate griefing.

IGN:yojing

Skype(optional): Tell you in-game

Tekkit experience(1-10): 6.5

Time Zone:California

How much time do you plan on playing per day? 3-4hrs

The build you are most proud of? Pixel art of myself, and 2 friends

Why do you think our server is right for you? Your server has everything I've been looking for, as in a small community, friendly players, and a place where I can explore tekkit and make friends while doing it! Thanks for your consideration,

~Yojing

• IGN: sachy123
  • Skype(optional): oliver.sach1
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 7
  • Time Zone: London
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? It depends on the server community if its fun i plan 2-4 hours a-day
  • The build you are most proud of? A medieval village
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I just want to have fun and my friend recommended furytekkit

• IGN: woodzykiler
  • Skype(optional): deththis
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 10
  • Time Zone: EST
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 4-10+ hours
  • The build you are most proud of? space station, it had 4 levels, and 20 rooms along with wireing and what not. and also my every item factory
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? i like small servers , were the lag less, and the people seem to be friendler

• IGN:Amadeo_leal
  • Skype(optional):no
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):5
  • Time Zone:east U.S.A
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?probaly 2 hours a day
  • The build you are most proud of?My science lab
  • Why do you think our server is right for you?well in public servers items r banned and people always other people

• IGN: helixdrago65
  • Skype(optional): don't have one
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):8.5
  • Time Zone:Est Usa
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?: About 3 and a half hours a day.
  • The build you are most proud of?: My highly compact solar panel Factory and a Complete recreation of the Jaffa cake factory from the yogscast
  • Why do you think our server is right for you?: Because it is getting way to rare to find servers with no banned item and with people who can trust you. Every server ive been on like that closes down when i am about 10 days into the server and with no active people. I hope ypu consider adding me to this server.

Application

IGN: Phsych0_Cal1b3r

Tekkit exp: 9

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

Time per Day: 1-3or4 on weekends 1 max weekdays

Most proud build: an armory on a server that stopped a while back (sp an oil rig)

Why do I think the server is right for me: no banned items :)

• IGN:TehWizeman
  • Skype(optional):ingame
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):8
  • Time Zone:GMT+2
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?im planning to play about 3 to 4 hours in normal week days and even more in the week end.
  • The build you are most proud of?The build im the most proud of must be my castle in my single player world,its using all of the mods i have expirience in.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you?i think this is the server for me because ive
  • been searching for a small server to play in,with no banned blocks because that makes everything not clean,tekkit with blocked stuff isnt tekkit for me.i would be delighted to play in your server if you give me the chance.

• IGN: epicfoot
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 6.5
  • Time Zone: eastern strand time (est)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? at least 1 hour
  • The build you are most proud of? my factory in my single player world small but has alot of stuff inside
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? i want to play on a server where i dont have to wory about greaf

• IGN: the_epic_digger
  • Skype(optional):none
  • Tekkit experience(1-10:6
  • Time Zone:GMT+01:00
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? i am only playing 1-4 hours in the weekends
  • The build you are most proud of? i am mining and working not building
  • Why do you think our server is right for you?i think this is the server for me becous i dont want anny banned items

IGN: victorm4567

tekkit experience: 7-8 i know a lot about tekkit but i dont know how to use redpower computers.

time zone: GMT +01:00 how mutch time do you play per day:one two two hours in week days more in weekends.

builds you are most proud of: i have many builds like a quantum armir maker but i dont think they are very good.

why do you think this server is right for you: becaouse i cant get greafed like i have been befor and this server gives me a lot more to do in tekkit and i have many friends here, and i can share my knoladge with other peapol.