[3.1.2] FuryTekkit [PvE] [15 Slots] [PEX, Essentials] No Banned Blocks!

Graziservers

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Application:

• IGN: xG6
  • Skype(optional): braydonscott
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 5-6
  • Time Zone: Central USA
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? I plan on playing around 2-3 Hours.
  • The build you are most proud of? Well, theres not quite that many humongous builds I am most proud of.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? It is small, and the rules are simple along with your plugins. You dont ban useful things like most servers do, which makes me not want to join them. Yours has EE and IC, which most servers take away. So I would hope you whitelist me, so we can have a great time!

• I know this is for my partner though
  • IGN: minecrafters1231
  • Skype(optional): Does not have one
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 5
  • Time Zone: EST
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 1-2 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? I am still learning from Mojo about building techniques
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? We have been looking for an appropriate server with a small decent community.

• IGN: MjolnirBlade
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): I don't want to say 10 because I'm not too well versed in a lot of Redpower or ComputerCraft, but in everything else I am well versed in so about 9 or 8.
  • Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? hopefully about on hour everyday. probably an average of 7 hours a week if not everyday.
  • The build you are most proud of? I made a factory that produced HV Solar Arrays.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I believe your server is actually perfect for me and all of my friends. We've been looking for a no banned items server for so long because we all have our own preferences on playing and we're all not happy whenever we play on a server so this would be just perfect!

IGN- Dragon1642

Age- 13 but im in a 14 year old class :P

Skype- SKy Block

Tekkit experience- 7

Time Zone- PST ( New York )

How much time are you planning on playing per day? At least 3 hours everyday because i love tekkit :D

The build you are most proud of? A Mansion with ultimate detail thanks to microblocks.

Why do you think our server is right for you? Because on other servers people have a ton of banned stuff and people are bullying me because im 13 -_- And yet im studying to be an architect so no banned blocks will help me make mansions, laboratories, and maybe even automatic factories for stuff like solar panels.

IGN- Dragon1642

Age- 13 but im in a 14 year old class :P

Skype- SKy Block

Tekkit experience- 7

Time Zone- PST ( New York )

How much time are you planning on playing per day? At least 3 hours everyday because i love tekkit :D

The build you are most proud of? A Mansion with ultimate detail thanks to microblocks.

Why do you think our server is right for you? Because on other servers people have a ton of banned stuff and people are bullying me because im 13 -_- And yet im studying to be an architect so no banned blocks will help me make mansions, laboratories, and maybe even automatic factories for stuff like solar panels.

Correction- EST

• IGN: BCPowers
  • Skype(optional): N/A
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): About a month, still learning what everything does.
  • Time Zone: CST (GMT -6)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Probably a few hours everyday.
  • The build you are most proud of? Pretty much all of my houses. They are never just wooden blocks, they are typically of a style based on the biome I am in.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I am just looking for a server without griefers. I have been going through the whitelist looking. Already got on 2, 1 just outside spawn it looked like a nuke went off, on the other there was a dood that just keep speaking profanities and doing stuff that others said to stop doing. I just want to find a server that I don't have to worry about waking up one day and finding all my stuff destroyed. And games are always more fun when you play with others so hopefully I can join this server.

This is an application for my girlfriend since she doesn't have a forums account

• IGN: DisturbedSmiley
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): I know the basics and I know how to make a nice quarry set up
  • Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? About 1 hour.
  • The build you are most proud of? My very first quarry ^^
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? It's PvE aend anti grief which makes me as happy as can be. I'm sold

IGN: techdawgv

Skype(optional): I don't have a camera on my computer.

Tekkit Experience(1-10): 6

Time Zone: PST (Seattle, WA) (United States)

How much do you plan on playing per day:1 hour, maybe less maybe more.

The build you are most proud of: A secret underground base.

Why do you think this server is right for you? I have been looking for a tekkit server with no economy, where I can just have fun playing.

Hello there,

My name is kevin, and my IGN is 99kevin11.

I've got skype, but I don't use it for Minecraft. (Sorry for that)

My Tekkit experience is quite high. I can build huge factory's and do some lua coding for ComputerCraft.

If I should give it a rate, I think 8 will do fine.

I'm in the Netherlands, wich means my timezone is GMT+1

I'm 17 years old for another 3 months or so.

The nicest buildings I've build.. I think it will be my HV Solar panel maker or my ComputerCraft chat system.

I want to join this server because i'm already quite active on another server wich is a pvp server and I wanted another server with no banned items to build things on a nice and good way without the fear of being griefed all the time.

I hope this will be enough for you!

Kevin.

• IGN: 1nitniuq
  • Skype(optional): TheThatGuy
  • Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Only half to two hours, because im trying to cut down my gaming time, its not healthy.
  • The build you are most proud of? a mansion that was built inside two large mountain ranges.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? small, secured, just like the way when tekkit is introduced to my by the yogscast.

• IGN:Buster333
  • Skype(optional):yes any time i can
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):10
  • Time Zone:pacific timezone
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?at least 3 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? My tekkit machine wall :D
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? the server is right for me because i need a smallish server thats friendly and i can interact with

Extra:

I will work for any body and very helpful and respectful

I am a serb

If needed i will tell my irl name

And from a scale 1-10 for being mature is 9

• IGN: eagl231
  • Skype(optional): eagl231
  • Time Zone: eastern
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 3 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? a frame door
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? because im a nice person and i think having a whitlisted server makes you nice

• IGN:roostevaba123
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):maybe 7 perhaps
  • Time Zone: Eastern europe +2 hours
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 1 hour for sure i guess but when im feeling it maybe even more
  • The build you are most proud of? I made an automatic farm with tekkit's new plants
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Because Seems like a nice server with nice people and i was just looking for a server for playing

Also i made a post already, so i dunno if it go rejected or never looked at

• IGN: HarvesterMine600
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8 I knows a lot about Tekkit but not Computercraft and Redpower computers.
  • Time Zone: USA Eastern time
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? I plays for at least 3 hours per day I try to play for as long as I can everyday.
  • The build you are most proud of? A fully automatic sorting system and solar panel factory. Just adds raw materials and the factory processes them into finish solar panels! I really want to makes a high quality HV solar array factory though.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I think so because for starter I won't be killed repeatedly or my house looted all the time. I also like to enjoys with a small number of good people rather than a gang of robbers and murders. Also I hate servers that stalls IC2 machines so they takes 30 seconds to a minute per operation and makes EE2 collectors only collects a tiny amounts of emcs when they should be collecting more because they thinks they're "overpowered". So I think this would be a good server for me who just want to enjoys Tekkit without being stalled, killed, and/or robbed.

• IGN:tendollarsdeep
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):9
  • Time Zone:GMT +1
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? About 1 to 3 hours a day, depending on how much time I have.
  • The build you are most proud of?Factories.. HV pannels, Nano armour, Adv m blocks, adv circ, filters, pneumatic tubes, timers, MK2 craftables and many more smaller factories...
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? It has a good ping for me that a plus, and I like how its no pvp/grief.

• IGN: BarracudaKnight
  • Skype(optional): None, due to technical problems.
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8
  • Time Zone: Eastern standard time, US.
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Whenever I have a moment away from schoolwork.
  • The build you are most proud of? Varies between redstone games (Getting shot out of a cannon while sniping a testificate) and castles.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I have played public servers time and time again. The same thing always happens: Griefing, Moving on, being griefed again. I am tired of starting over on new servers, and I want to set roots in a server I can enjoy playing on. I have been playing Tekkit SSP for a while now, and I want to try my hand at being in a business now that I know how most of the items work. I hope you take this application into consideration and I hope to see your server in-game.
  • Thanks for reading.

• IGN:

14britw

• Skype(optional):

I probably have one, I just don't remember what it was

• Tekkit experience(1-10):

9, forcefields are the only thing I'm still fuzzy about

• Time Zone:

EST (Ohio)

• How much time do you plan on playing per day?

3 hours

• The build you are most proud of?

a marble city with a power grid that ran on biofuel

• Why do you think our server is right for you?

because I've always preferred smaller servers over the big, "deluxe" ones