[3.1.2] FuryTekkit [PvE] [15 Slots] [PEX, Essentials] No Banned Blocks!

Graziservers

• IGN:d0min0es
  • Skype(optional):i will give the owner or who ever wants it in gamr, don't want any pedos trailing me :)
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 7.5
  • Time Zone: England (sorry)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 3-5 hours a day
  • The build you are most proud of? my automatic hv solar arrays factory (it made 1 normal solar pannel every second) i think this is a build to be proud of.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you?
  • i want to join a server that have some mature people in it, not one of the ones that have people raiding and greifing and alot of the servers i have played have been well shit down, i also think i could help people with my knowledge in tekkit.

hope you enjoyed :)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN:xREVOLVERx
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):8
  • Time Zone:GMT
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? ~1hour
  • The build you are most proud of? Maybe a Nuclear reactor with automated cooling
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Small server, greifing and pvp are not allowed for fewer distractions. Still enough people to show off inventions etc

• IGN: Milesnights
  • Skype(optional): Id rather give it in game when i become friends with someone.
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): about an 7 or an 8 ish.
  • Time Zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours EST
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? about an hour or 2 but not everyday. More so on the weekends.
  • The build you are most proud of? I built a giant Tardis once, a Train Station that looked futuristic, and a castle in the sky. I thought they were nice!
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? You explained your server in a very straight forward manner and it caught my eye easy. I just want to play on a server with good people and after 6 or 7 tries or no whitelisted servers, yours seemed like a really good one to start out with because of how you presented yourself. Plus you have NOTHING banned which is also very very nice.

• IGN: rostw
  • Skype(optional): Minecraft397
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 9
  • Time Zone: centrall
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 30 min to 2 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? Machine that makes 1 red matter per second
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? No banned bloks!!!

IGN: nyknick

Tekkit experience(1-10): 9

Time zone: Us central

How much time do you plan on playing per day?: depending on how much i like it, could be from 1-2 or 3-5 hours

The build youre most proud of? my fully functional lava company (Exodus Incorporate)

Why do you think our server is right for you? Well its smaller and nothing is disabled. which is great! I'd really like to know the community and have some fun playing good ol Tekkit!

IGN DuhBossMeme

Age 16

Skype Ill tell you if I get in. Dont feel comfortable with posting here

Tekkit Experience (1-10) 9

Time Zone Pacific time US Canada

If i get in, I plan on playing everyday about 1-2 hours everyday

My Own Huge factory is the build i am most proud of

Why do you think this server is right for you? I hate servers that have Griefing and all that stuff and ban items so i think this server would be the opposite and meet all of my expectations of being a good clean server

Application:

• IGN: AGiggleSealy
  • Skype(optional): IHeartRHCP (I don't talk on it very often.)
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8
  • Time Zone: Central
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? At least two hours.
  • The build you are most proud of? My huge quarry.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? It's small, lag-free, and unrestricted. I like doing what I want. :)

Thanks guys!

• IGN: Major_Creepist
  • Skype(optional): Nope
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 9
  • Time Zone: PST (Pacific Time Zone)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 2-3 hours on weekdays, longer on weekends.
  • The build you are most proud of? I have no truly outstanding builds, besides a floating castle I made one time when I was bored.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I enjoy small Tekkit servers because they are usually more trustworthy than the larger ones- everybody knows each other and generally a better time results from such. Additionally, the servers have minimal lag- I hate to have lag interfering with me during my time on the server. Finally, I like the fact that the server is at least semi-mature, and that I can count on people not to grief me simply because they want a cheap laugh.

• IGN: SGnay
  • Skype(optional): Private
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 9.5
  • Time Zone: Central
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? It really depends but at least 2 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? I made a fully functional city with most of the technic mods in each building.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Every server I try is just anarchy or lags a ton. I'm looking for just a small server to play on with a few friends without being hassled or being constricted through black-listed items that are major to the mods.

Thanks!

• IGN: Maxpainpoopstain
  • I am 17 years of age
  • Skype(optional)
  • Time zone is central
  • Tekkit experience(1-10) 5
  • uhmm my play time is normally 3-4 hours
  • The building I'm most proud of was my Tarzan style tree house
  • I believe this server is rite for me because its in a more serious adult environment

Application:

• IGN: EnragedSouls
  • Skype(optional): I have Skype, but i don't like using it because it lags my computer.
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8 (because i dont really know railcraft/never tried it)
  • Time Zone: UTC/GMT -5 Hours EST
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? At least 5 hours a day
  • The build you are most proud of? A factory that produced 1 High voltage panel per min
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Because its a nice small community to start off in. I've played on several white listed servers but they all allowed way to many people so things got out of hand the map ended up resetting. I hope that with 15 people it would be better. I just want a nice small server to show off my ideas while not worrying about someone coming to mess with my stuff. I also like the fact that you don't have any blocks banned so they can be useful for my ideas. I hope u accept my app.

ing:Aplw21

Tekkit experience: 6 I know the basics ad some of the advanced stuff

Time zone: United States Pacific time

How much time do you plan on playing per day: on the weekends about 5 to 6 hours

On week days 3 to 4 due to school and other stuff

The build the you are most proud of: I am not really proud of any of my builds do

to the fact that I'm a crap builder but I can build if someone will get me started

Why do you think our server is right for you: I think the sever is right for me because I like

to build a factory with machines and don't want to have people steal or destroy my

I worked hard for

I hope you can let me join because I want to play with people and solo I not as fun

P.S I also know most of the commands like / cprivate and /time set 0/18000 these are just examples

Application:

• IGN: roostevaba123
  • Skype(optional): karelman.xd
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8, i dont know redpower very much
  • Time Zone: +2 eastern europe
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? depends on my mood and what I'm currently doing
  • The build you are most proud of? I am proud of all my buildings but most i think nuclear reactor when i 1st made it, but it exploded :)
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Seems like a nice server, you guys haven't disabled EE despite the fact i'ts op but it belongs into the game and thats what makes tekkit awesome. Also everything seemed to be simply done in the post and i just tought I'd give a try

• IGN: clemsonfan001
  • Skype(optional): Yes, will say on server if accepted.
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): About 8.5
  • Time Zone: EST
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? A couple of hours.
  • The build you are most proud of? I built a mage tower and a power flower with tons of red matter.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I haven't been able to find a server and this one sounds great. :D

• IGN: SouthernRebelX
  • Skype(optional): ashka.k
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8
  • Time Zone: GMT-5:00
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? A few hours
  • The build you are most proud of? My own server
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Need a server that wouldn't restrict my tekkit goals. Also I rather play PVE then PVP. This server will probably allow me to make new friends and allow me to achieve the tekkit achievements, and technology.