[3.1.2] FuryTekkit [PvE] [15 Slots] [PEX, Essentials] No Banned Blocks!

Graziservers

• IGN: Coco4shosho
  • Skype(optional): Coco4shosho
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 7
  • Time Zone: EST US
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Between 1 to 5 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? It would have to be a jungle village, houses were up in the trees, along with a river port, with my workshop.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I mainly play by myself and i am looking to play with a close group of people that i can build with and enjoy the game. I really just like to build and play and looking for some people who feel the same. I enjoy the social aspect of games.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: jontecool

Tekkit experience: Like 4-5

Time Zone: gmt +1 Sweden

How much time do you plan on playing per day? I'll will playing when I'm not with friends or other stuff like that.

The build you are most proud of? I'm kinda new at tekkit so i don't got a "favorite" thing yet.

Why do you think our server is right for you? I think this will be a good way for me to learn more stuff in tekkit and this server seems good :D.

• IGN: mass2
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 10
  • Time Zone: eastern (GMT -5)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Well hopefully if I get accepted at least like and hour maybe more depending on how much homework I have
  • The build you are most proud of? I once built this very gothic type castle in creative, looked pretty cool
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Well ive been looking at the other servers posted in the fourms and they almost all seem to be run over with 12 year olds and that gets annoying really fast, the last server I was on was really good for a couple days then it got rather popular and all of these little kids would come on and constantly ask for items which would make the chat huge so you cant even see what you are doing. i read through some of the other applications and it seems like you all are here fo the same sort of thing, not having to worry that you house or something will be raided over night.

• IGN: The_sadist1
  • Skype(optional): runi.samuelsen (sry but im a little shy)
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 7 (I dont get computercraft)
  • Time Zone: GMT + 2 (Danmark
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? hhmmmm cant tell but I will play enough to make creations:D
  • The build you are most proud of? a floating vulcano island with lava all over it.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? becouse I like EE and that do the server allow and I have never bin on a server with infernal armour ( very exiting) and the last server I played on close becouse of some finance problems:(

hope you guys think im god enough for your server;)

Application:

• IGN: DanielSturk
  • Skype(optional): daniel-john-sturk (although I rather not add you unless I've known you for a while)
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 7-8?
  • Time Zone: -4h
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?

Weekdays: 0-2h

Weekends: 1-3h

• The build you are most proud of?

My computercraft builds. I enjoy and am good at coding lua in computercraft.

• Why do you think our server is right for you?

I enjoy small, private servers, because I can easily get to know the community. I was previously a member of another tekkit server, but I lost the ip for it when I needed to restore my computer. Since then I have been searching for a good server. I am hoping that this one will be just what I'm looking for, and will have a helpful and kind community.

• IGN: The1Miner
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8.5
  • Time Zone: GMT LONDON
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 1 hour
  • The build you are most proud of? Giant Castle or Evil Volcano Base!
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I would love a server to play with my friend, PrimeLegend (please add him too, his details are the same, except the build) also I have been looking for a server that bans no blocks for a long time.
  • Thank you! :)

• IGN:odogg1979
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):8
  • Time Zone:GMT
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?as much as possible 6-10 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? My giant underwater base
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I think this server is right for me because i can build freely without the fear of being raided and i have wanted to play tekkit with my friends for a while while making new ones, i miss having the community of a whitelisted server. I hope to see everyone playing soon. :)

Danielsturk. Approved. Give me some time to whitelist you though.

hallo:D I just wanted to ask: will I get white listed?

becouse you have whitelisted other players since I asked to get whitelisted.

just want go know if I shoudt look for another server, and if im rejected im sorry for wasting your time.

Application:

• IGN:sondrefossum
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):2 (i wanna learn much more)
  • Time Zone: GMT +01.00
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?1-2 hours every day a bit more in the weekends
  • The build you are most proud of? i build little but not to much or less :D
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I think its a good server to learn about tekkit, cause it is less griefers on the whitelisted servers.

• IGN:456744
  • Skype(optional):ben.kinnaird1
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):10
  • Time Zone:uk
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?random time
  • The build you are most proud of?spaceship
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? because whitelist servers are the best

• IGN: MojoJojo514
  • Skype(optional): stevenvanbrunt29
  • Time Zone: Eastern Standard Unites states
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?: At least 2 hours through until I get tired
  • The build you are most proud of? I have been playing Tekkit for quite some time now so I large factory I made and finished last week.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I have been searching for a small server with a close community that takes pride in what they create and respect other peoples creations.
  • I hope my application appeals to the format of which you want it to be said and I fill all requirements to play on the server

• IGN: Dialiss
  • Skype(optional): williampriester
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8
  • Time Zone: +2 (Germany)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?: At least 2 hrs
  • The build you are most proud of?: An underground facility with a computer craft controlled Nuclear reactor, emc farm's and other setups.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you?: I like the style you introduce your server and the rules + Admins/Staff seems legit. In addition to that you guys dont disable EE & co. which not a lot of servers do out there.

Cant wait to see everybody in-game ~.

• IGN: Serter_
  • Skype(optional): ismail.efe8
  • Time Zone: Europa, England
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 3.5 Hours
  • The build you are most proud of? Nord Empire

Why do you think our server is right for you? I want a server with a nice community, no grief and no banned items

• IGN:Jacob_King13
  • Skype(optional):Jacob.King26
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):7
  • Time Zone:Australia
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 3 hours weekdays 5 hours weekend
  • The build you are most proud of? My Mansion
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Because i just like creating things and just building with what tekkit gives you.

• IGN: Serter_
  • Skype(optional): ismail.efe8
  • Time Zone: Europa, England
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 3.5 Hours
  • The build you are most proud of? Nord Empire

Why do you think our server is right for you? I want a server with a nice community, no grief and no banned items

Accepted.