[3.1.2] FuryTekkit [PvE] [15 Slots] [PEX, Essentials] No Banned Blocks!

Graziservers

• IGN: the_epic_player
  • Skype(optional): none
  • Time Zone: GMT +01:00
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 5
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?: I am only planing on playing 2-4 hours in the weekend.
  • The build you are most proud of?: I am more of a miner and person that builds machines.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you?: I think the server is right for me because I wanted a server there no blocks are banned and where there is no griefing. I also looked on a bit of the other replies and this looks like a server with a good community.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN: mens2000
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 7
  • Time Zone: GMT +2
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 1-4 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? -Havent really got any huge thing i have done in tekkit yet.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? -This looks like server i could really play on. tekkit is nice mod and i haven't been able to play it online since the last server i played it on shut down. I like that no blocks are banned. (no Griefing tolerated)

Will apply for my friend also~

• IGN: veriron
  • Skype(optional): mats.j.94
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8
  • Time Zone: Sweden, GMT +1
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 5
  • The build you are most proud of? A diamond factory.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Because it got a high number of dedicated players.

• IGN: Naesportal
  • Skype(optional): Doesn't have.
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 5
  • Time Zone: Sweden, GMT +1
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 4
  • The build you are most proud of? A sorting machine with 20 different categories.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? This server seems to be without griefers and well banned items.

• IGN: izmurphziV2
  • Skype(optional): Nup dont have it
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8
  • Time Zone:UTC Dublin,London
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? As much as i can (cause of school and stuff)
  • The build you are most proud of? I built a mansion and if had alot of factorization to it it was awsome
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Im friendly and just want a decent server =^]

• IGN:yummyfoot
  • Skype(optional):yummyfoot
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):7 im lil bit rusty on rail craft but that about it
  • Time Zone:newzeland i dont know
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 4-7
  • The build you are most proud of? my castle from on another survival tekkit sirver that got shut down
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? because all i want to do is play and build with mod and no limitations im not up for the greed fun is fun

IGN: Josh56745674

Skype(optional):

Tekkit experience(1-10): 3

Time Zone: Central

How much time do you plan on playing per day? 2-3 hours

The build you are most proud of? My underground lair

Why do you think our server is right for you? I haven't played on a server and I want to build cool stuff with my BFF Kingofnerds83. We plan on making some floating islands and a mansion full of wonderful Tekkit creations.

• IGN: Stirks
  • Skype(optional): None
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 4
  • Time Zone: AEDST (Australian daylight saving time)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 2hrs
  • The build you are most proud of? Factory-skyscraperesque build
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I really love tekkit and i want to be in a small group of friendly people that help each other to make the community and server better and more interesting.

IGN: Dog456pop, ninjabike55

Age: I am 14 years old, as well as my cousin (ninjabike55)

Skype(optional): I'd rather not prefer to post my Skype out in public. In game, perhaps?

Tekkit experience(1-10):8-9, I know most everything besides IC2 force fields and repower(blutricity, some redpower machines. Though I specialize in repower frames)

Time Zone: -7:00 GMT (Mountain Standard; USA and Canada)

How much time do you plan on playing per day?: As much as I can, I have no life. Estimated 3-4 hours weekdays, 12+ hours weekends. Though, one of my bad habits is overplaying games. I might get bored of tekkit eventually and just stop playing one day.

The build you are most proud of?: An underground hangar bay, with a huge roof camouflaged with a layer of grass. The roof was controllable from the inside, the grass would come one layer down and slide into a wall, creating a huge gaping hole with my airships in it. All airships were made of RP frames and were %100 controllable. They ran off of caterpillar engines. I also built a 100% controllable tank, which had Balkon's weapons mod cannons on top of it.

Why do you think our server is right for you?: I like small servers with a small amount of players, I think too many players can be overwhelming at times, and the more players you have, the harder it is to bust rule breakers. The old server I played turned out to be hosted by an 11 year old, and was eventually closed because he couldn't pay for it anymore. But otherwise, I don't know if I'll enjoy my experience on this server or not. Also, I'm interested in the fact there are no banned items. The most recent server I played on had a huge item ban list, including computer craft, macerators, most of redpower, etc. I'll just have to play and find out.

Hello There!

IGN: RedLeader024

Tekkit Experience: 10

How much time: Lotz

Build most proud of: Too many to think of. Epic builds all day long.

Why this server?: Well I am actually scouting for a server too occasionally go to for YouTube videos. I have about 10 other people looking for a tekkit server that isn't crap so if I like it then you could see alot more traffic on your server. Need a place to build and tekkit all over the walls. Maybe record some gameplay.

• IGN: JazzGE
  • Skype(optional): I would rather not say on a public forum post, but I would say in game.
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 9 to 10
  • Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? A. 2-4 Thursday and Friday. Weekends can vary.
  • The build you are most proud of? A. I built a Self Sustaining Geothermal Battery that could Produce about 2 Nuclear reactors worth of SAFE energy. I did it all in a survival server, but the server recently was recently taken down for lack of funding.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? A. I am looking for a good tekkit server that doesn't have a laundry list of banned items, and isn't doesn't have people griefing others every other second or building server lag machines. This server looks good, and sounds like you have a lot of nice players. I hope that I can be a member of your server. Thanks for your Time if you read this!

JazzGE~

• IGN:legonard555
  • Skype(optional):legonard555
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):7
  • Time Zone:gmt+1
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? around 3 hours a day 5 days a week atleast
  • The build you are most proud of? that must be my huge castle i once built out of stone bricks huge with towers and flags
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? i like this server because its no pvp and no banned blocks and it seems like a server where i can build freely without beeing griefed and i can build all the stuff i want without it beeing banned and with nice people

• IGN: The_Shelby
  • Skype(optional): ---
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 4/5
  • Time Zone: GMT -6
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? I can't say per day, but probably 10 to 15 hours a week at least.
  • The build you are most proud of? I built medieval town without EE -- including a castle and fortress walls.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I think it sounds like a very friendly server where I can build nice looking buildings at my own pace without worrying about being griefed. Also, the lack of PVP is nice.

• IGN: Cobble_Cheese
  • Skype(optional): qp_greyfox_qp
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 7
  • Time Zone: GMT 0 (London)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?: Not lot's due to studying and school, I would say max 3 hours
  • The build you are most proud of?: Snowball Factory
  • Why do you think our server is right for you?: Because it seems there is a nice community and the size of the server seems fit to hold a good amount of players where all the players can get to know each other, also it looks like the players on the server are of a mature age ^_^

IGN:Insane_HuskyCub

Skype(optional):greamewolf

Tekkit experience(1-10):7

Time Zone:GMT0

How much time do you plan on playing per day?Max 3 hours due to school

The build you are most proud of?Automatic digit countdown using pistons in tekkit.

Why do you think our server is right for you?To see if there is a nice community and i would love to build and test out new bits on a peaceful server but also get an idea of how other bits work.

• IGN:Buster333
  • Skype(optional):yes any time i can
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):10
  • Time Zone:pacific timezone
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?at least 3 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? My tekkit machine wall
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? the server is right for me because i need a smallish server thats friendly and i can interact with

Extra:

I am a serb

And from a scale 1-10 for being mature is 9

• IGN: JunkyPic
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 10
  • Time Zone: GMT +3
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 1-2 hours at most. My schedule doesn't allow more than that.
  • The build you are most proud of? Fully automated Solar Array factory no EE.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? - Small and stable.

IGN:Manuel033

Skype(optional):Manuel033

Tekkit experience(1-10):8

Time Zone:GMT

How much time do you plan on playing per day?1 or 2 hours im very dedicated

The build you are most proud of?Biggest automatedEE factory

Why do you think our server is right for you?Because NOTHING is banned

• IGN: cosmin1215
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 6-7
  • Time Zone: GMT+2
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?: well... 4-5-6 hrs
  • The build you are most proud of?: my giant castel :>
  • Why do you think our server is right for you?: well.. i don't know if the server is right for me yet.. if its a nice community i will stay if not prob i will leave after 10 mins..

GN:dswill1

Skype(optional):no

Time Zone:uk +0

How much time do you plan on playing per day? as often as possible about a couple of hours week days 5-6 weekends

The build you are most proud of?my singe player tekkit factory/ wizard tower

Why do you think our server is right for you? i prefer to play on tekkit servers to single player because i normally cheat by spawning things in and i am fed up with having all of the ee items baned

GN:dswill1

Skype(optional):no

Time Zone:uk +0

How much time do you plan on playing per day? as oftain as possibel about a cuppel of oures week days 5-6 weekends

The build you are most proud of?my singel player tekkit factort/ wizard tower

Why do you think our server is right for you? i pefer to play on tekkit suervers to singel player because i normaley cheat by spawning things in and i am fed up with haveing all of the ee items baned

(i know i posted twice this is cos i forget to set send me an email)

• IGN: M0DXx (that's with a zero)
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 6.5
  • Time Zone: GMT (UK)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?: 3-5 hours if I like it
  • The build you are most proud of?: A factory that produced filters every 10 seconds with no overflow.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you?: Because there are barely any servers out there without banning everything I need to actually get something done.

• IGN:monkeyblade99
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):9
  • Time Zone:GMT: -5.00
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?: after my classes about (my time) 3:56
  • The build you are most proud of? red matter factory
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? seems like a very mature server

• IGN: bluedwarf26

• Skype(optional):bluesurfer99

• Tekkit experience(1-10:9 i know ALOT of tekkit

• Time Zone:GMT+1

• How much time do you plan on playing per day? i will be playing 1-4 hours

• The build you are most proud of? im more if a simple builder

• Why do you think our server is right for you?i want a small server with no banned items and a freindly community