[3.1.2] FuryTekkit [PvE] [15 Slots] [PEX, Essentials] No Banned Blocks!

Graziservers

• IGN: jackwad5
  • Skype(optional): would prefer to keep this one secret, at least on the forums
  • Tekkit experience: 5
  • Time Zone: Central Standard Time
  • Approx. play time: 1-3 hours at least, more if my friends are on
  • Build you're most proud of: Large underground fortress that my friend destroyed, actually the reason I started my own server/am looking into this one
  • Why is this server right for you? Friends recommended this server to me, and after looking into it it seems perfect, Tekkit, mature staff, low restrictions, laid back, no griefing/general douchebaggery (vis-a-vis raiding, anarchy, random dm)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN: Bulwarkcoco
  • Skype(optional): Bulwarkcoco
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): Honestly, about a 4, but i'll be here with friends and i learn fast.
  • Time Zone: EST GMT-5?
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Probably about 6 hours. depending on my sleep schedule.
  • The build you are most proud of? An hour and a half long roller coaster that somehow managed to pick up a mooshroom.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Well.. I'm not completely sure. I'm part of a small group of people, most of us have applied & several of us have gotten in.
    We enjoy many games together, and recently they have been doing a tekkit hamachi server, but due to the small groupsize of hamachi, i was not able to join.
    So, one of us found this server, and we decided to all try and get in to play together! ^_^

Ignore the picture of me hugging a thing of cheeseballs. >_> Facebook was the easiest way to sign up.

• IGN: Flyingspacecows
  • Skype(optional): Toxicfenix
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 7
  • Time Zone: GMT -5 (Eastern United States)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Between 2 and 6 hours (depends on what days I have to work)
  • The build you are most proud of? I drained a large river while running 8 quarries simultaneously. It was a test to see how many my computer could handle running, I didn't intentionally try to drain the river >.<
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I've been searching for a dedicated tekkit server to play on, and I've got a friend that has recommended the server to me.

Graziservers, Can you give me a chance? not everyone is bad but the first look of this small app. tbh i thought mine was pretty good. the other tekkit servers i was playing had troubles with their host and said they were shutting it down cause it costed to much to keep the server up and the second had a griefing party and then reset the map. atm im now looking for a small server to play on, one kinda like yours :D you can deny me again if you want i just wanted to see if the second go round was any different :P. I'll report me app just so you can relook over it and maybe just maybe accept it this time. I will not get my hopes up though.

Application:

IGN: EnragedSouls

Skype(optional): I have Skype, but i don't like using it because it lags my computer.

Tekkit experience(1-10): 8 (because i dont really know railcraft/never tried it)

Time Zone: UTC/GMT -5 Hours EST

How much time do you plan on playing per day? At least 5 hours a day

The build you are most proud of? A factory that produced 1 High voltage panel per min

Why do you think our server is right for you? Because its a nice small community to start off in. I've played on several white listed servers but they all allowed way to many people so things got out of hand the map ended up resetting. I hope that with 15 people it would be better. I just want a nice small server to show off my ideas while not worrying about someone coming to mess with my stuff. I also like the fact that you don't have any blocks banned so they can be useful for my ideas. I hope u accept my app.

I know its a little annoying for me to repost my app again and bug you but your server is one of the only ones that actually looks good.

• IGN: rhormitc777
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):5
  • Time Zone:canada
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? half a day everyday
  • The build you are most proud of? epic castles and houses
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? because there is no PVP and no griefing and no raiding and friendly people and staff

I'm not satisfied with that answer, but I guess you don't care enough to say more. Fair enough.

Your age worries me

I don't like how you're most proud of a giant lag-inducing factory.

I don't like how you think your knowledge is a 9.5 because tekkit is endless.

I appreciate your enthusiasm but you're just not what I'm looking for as previously stated

Better?

Much better, at least now we can have fun using constructive criticism. :P

My age is no problem, you can ask everyone I've ever worked with. Also, if you look at my details, in case you can view them, You will see that I made a mistake, as I'm actually 16 years old. My birthday was a few weeks ago, and I still need to get used to it.

The server I used to be on had no lag at all, so giant factories were not a problem, the function is what I'm proud of, not the size or the noise. Of course it is a luxury I would be able to live without.

I do know that Tekkit is nearly endless, and that is why I wrote 9,5 and not 10. I really do know what everything I have ever heard of in Tekkit is and how it works, except for some little useless details.

Again, you don't have to answer, but I'd appreciate it.

Lol i figured i would get declined when i said i built a HV solar factory Oh well, Iv built much other things that was just the biggest for me and i liked it the most ( Although not the most technologically impressive) but if you don't want someone whos looking for a backup server cause his current one is being ruined oh well... And this server was exactly what i was looking for

• IGN: Ultimay
  • Age: 13 - Saw an another applicant my age get accepted so I assume it's all good
  • Skype(optional): If I get accepted
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 7
  • Time Zone: GMT
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 0-5+
  • The build you are most proud of? Underground complex covering most mods in Tekkit (not all obviously but y'know)
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I want a Tekkit server with all the mods untouched, no PVP or griefing.

First off, the admin is a nazi. He said all blocks were allowed, them stopped my use of nukes. Second, he's abusive and he called me a retard.

2/10, would not play again.

This user tried to nuke spawn and they are not disabled, explosions are disabled.

You also tried to lava grief, and failed.

You also will never play again because I took you off of the whitelist. Thank you.

This user tried to nuke spawn and they are not disabled, explosions are disabled.

You also tried to lava grief, and failed.

You also will never play again because I took you off of the whitelist. Thank you.

I did not, I was setting them off away from spawn, and that is very misleading saying that all blocks are enabled, yet I can't set them off. I didn't lava grief either, that was my house, so it wasn't a "fail".

I don't intend to play again, you obviously have no clue what you are doing as an admin, and should feel extremely bad about yourself. Also, please refrain from calling me a retard in the future. :)

I did not, I was setting them off away from spawn, and that is very misleading saying that all blocks are enabled, yet I can't set them off. I didn't lava grief either, that was my house, so it wasn't a "fail".

I don't intend to play again, you obviously have no clue what you are doing as an admin, and should feel extremely bad about yourself. Also, please refrain from calling me a retard in the future. :)

You were right outside the world guard boundary, I will not argue with you about something that does not matter. Why would you want to set off 50 or more nukes anyway?

Also I simply call it as I see it.

Spawn would have been just fine, it was protected. Why should it matter to you? I do not believe I am "retarded" as I was simply playing the game. When you feel like you can respond without sounding like a child, please feel free to.