[3.1.2] FuryTekkit [PvE] [15 Slots] [PEX, Essentials] No Banned Blocks!

Graziservers

• IGN: Neobuddha
  • Skype(optional): Yes
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 9
  • Time Zone: (-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada) ( lives in Montreal, in case ur intrested) lol
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? A couple of hours a day (2-5 hours), sometimes less coz of studies
  • The build you are most proud of? I had a really nice place( at least i think so :S) on the dunksweb server, but they reset the world. The house was mainly in Basalt bricks, stone bricks and glass, it had a Gothic architectural style with a personal twist (parts of the walls and columns were in lava or water )
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? i am just looking for a chill server, a community with players that wont quit after a couple of month so i can get to know them and make friends here. On the other hand i dont want to be in a server where 150 people online and spamming the chat then quitting after an hour of being confused.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN:Im_Tommehh
  • Skype(optional):tommmyftw
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):9
  • Time Zone:GMT +0
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?3-4 hours..
  • The build you are most proud of?I don't have a build i am most proud of but i build semi decently...
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I like this server as it is a small community and will be monitored closely:)

• IGN: heikujin
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 6(Still learning the more advanced stuff)
  • Time Zone: EST
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 1-4 hours most days
  • The build you are most proud of? To be honest I've never really sat down and built any grand structures of significant importance. I typically keep it simple and focus on the exploration and RPG elements Minecraft/Tekkit has to offer.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? It is my hope that you guys keep a tight knit group here free of douchers and griefers. I've seen so many servers claim to be grief-free with 5434 anti-grief plugins installed and yet, grief still runs rampant. I believe true "anti-grief" lies within the selection process. If you've got a group of folks all working towards the same goal everyone will get along.

• IGN:mick_jagger_151
  • Skype(optional):no
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8 1/2
  • Time Zone:Eastern standard
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day: 1-4 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? I made a big sky scraper type thing with a lot of auto-mated systems
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? It seems like you are all nice people I have never been band on any server before and i love playing with other fair people on servers with a relatively clean canvas to work with and this seems like a small community that is respectful of others

• IGN:Rocket535
  • Skype(optional):None
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):7 I have not bothered in a couple areas. I am pretty good at redtone/red wire.
  • Time Zone:US/Canada Eastern
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 2-5
  • The build you are most proud of? A faction in a sky protected using a self supported forcefield. Then they banned forcefields:(
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I have been griefed/ raided out of my mind where I just want a modest living. I also would like to build inventions not possible in other servers due to banned blocks.

• IGN: MrMegazombiedude
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 7
  • Time Zone: GMT
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? An hour on school days more on weekends
  • The build you are most proud of? I made a MASSIVE factory which mass produced every item in the game
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Because there is no PVP and no banned items which is amazing!!! Its sounds like a great server! I love building so that might benefit the server.. An I plan on making a super huge evil beer factory so I might be the main source of booze for the server!

IGN: Bookbookman999

• Skype(optional): dont have it
  • Tekkit experance(1-10): 9
  • Time zone: pacific standard time.
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day: 1-3 hours a day.
  • The build you are most proud of? A massive castle that took about 5-10 hours to build.
  • why do u think our server is right for you? because im a very calm person who loves to play Tekkit. i am also very skilled with nuclear and condensing.

i hope that i can get to be an admin

• IGN: creaperfever
  • Skype(optional): basball901
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):i would say a 8.5
  • Time Zone: london
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? between 4 and 6 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? My voxel box aplication
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? i want a tekkit server to play on that's not destroyed for griefers (hard to come by)

• IGN:Shadow5436
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 10
  • Time Zone: Central U.S. (GMT -7)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? At least an hour
  • The build you are most proud of? Automated Diamond farm using only IC2
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? It seems to be a relatively small server and it doesn't have any removed mods or items so I can actually play Tekkit with my Tekkit server.

• IGN: Knyghtfalcon
  • Skype(optional): Knyght.falcon
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 9
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 1-3 Hours hopefully.
  • The build you are most proud of? A build that is on my server right now, a nice beach resort with 3 stories, a unique build style, and a nice interior design.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I have been spending countless hours trying to find a nice and seemingly perfect tekkit community, where i can just build with no restrictions and show off my stuff to others.

• IGN: Tyclo
  • Skype(optional): berenyyy
  • Time Zone: GMT+1
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? +5-6 Hours daily
  • The build you are most proud of? I have built on an old tekkit server a big big magic tower...all based only on magic ...no electric stuff whatsoever
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Because of its small number of slots , which means that the server wont be crowded with kids and grieffers . + I like small server , they are the best because you can get along with everyone .

• IGN:roodypoo15
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):since its been out.
  • Time Zone:US-Eastern
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?3 to 4 hours
  • The build you are most proud of?Nuclear power mark 2
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? No banned items, no pvp, no griefing.

• GN: TehnicLuci
  • Skype(optional): i use but i give it in private
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8
  • Time Zone: UTC +2
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? : about 4-12h/day
  • The build you are most proud of? : single player maps nothing i can show
  • Why do you think our server is right for you : cose i can play whit players that i can trust and build big projects!

• IGN: mattyiceg
  • Skype(optional): matthewgummo
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 5-6 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? an amazing fortress in regular minecraft, made mostly of ore blocks.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? seems like a nice small server, that wont be laggy or crash constantly, the last 5 servers ive join had alot of slots, and were down almost everytime i wanted to play.

• IGN: ozoomaroo
  • Skype(optional): i will give on server if im added
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):i say a 4 or 5ish
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Well i plan on playing most of the day after i am through with my classes for my online schooling

• The build you are most proud of? i am most proud of a classic build i made on a server it took at least 2 days to make than it got removed before i could add the finishing touches
    • Why do you think our server is right for you? its small and by what i see the server has not young but middle aged people on it also i could learn alot more with tekkit than what i know now i have used LP for refrences by yogcast,meatwagon22 and some other random people i look forward to joining the server if im accepted have a nice day .

• IGN: pandemonium1603
  • Skype(optional): jacob.allman2
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 9.5
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? depends, during the holidays a couple of hours but during term time one maybe two
  • The build you are most proud of? my nuclear fusion reactor which i posted on the tekkit forum and 50+ people downloaded
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? i love tekkit and minecraft but every tekkit server ive been on before i was griefed or the major things were banned, like pumps, energy condensors and rings and this server seems awesome

• IGN: cavemanjoe125
  • Skype(optional):
  • Time Zone: eastern standard
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 3 to 4 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? my kingdom in technic
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I have been trying to find a good server but most of them have all the items that are an difficult to make banned allso because i am tired of being greided and stolen form

• IGN: Pigsinblankets
  • Skype(optional): I have got it but i would rather not share in public
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):7ish all round 9ish on EE suff
  • Time Zone: London which ever one that is
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?2hrs weekdays and around 5or more hrs on week ends
  • The build you are most proud of? I build a castle like the one yogscast duncan has but redeigned the whole thing and made it evil.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? because i love al servers on tekkit btu this one seems to have really nice staff on it and i have been reading some entrys and and they all seem like very nice people.

Hope to see you on the server.

pls accept i am sooo bored of single player.

• IGN: alanh1987
  • Skype(optional): can be told
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):6
  • Time Zone: london uk
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? few hours at least
  • The build you are most proud of? oh theres a few lol castles big hotels
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? seems very friendly mature and grief free as i hate griefers and no pvp is best way im just lookin for a nice friendly server to build on and help out when needed thanks :)

• IGN:wavecahill
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):10
  • Time Zone:EST
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?
  • Whenever I can, I'm somewhat busy with ib in school
  • The build you are most proud of?
  • Either my castle or the graveyard of Lord Herobrine I once made.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you?
  • I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate trolls and griefers, I just want somewhere where I can build, talk with people, and have a good time.

• IGN: walks58
  • Skype(optional): veledris
  • Time Zone: GMT+10 Sydney Australia
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 2-3 hours on average per day
  • The build you are most proud of? Fully independant mining company complete with nuclear power plant, sorting machines, smelting devices and distribution machines (to get the goods to the clients).
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I would very much like to play on a server where the atmosphere is full of friendly, like-minded people who all want to have a good time and not have to put up with trolls, griefers or PvP enthusiests running around and killing you at every chance they get.

• IGN: xDarkFactorx
  • Skype(optional): None
  • Time Zone: PST or Pacific Standard Time
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Can't really play on the Weekdays but in the Weekends probably 4-7 hrs.
  • The build you are most proud of? My Huge Factory
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Less hackers and no PvP :D

• IGN:MyPigIsOnFire
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):5 (haven't played properly in recent months)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Around an hour a day.
  • The build you are most proud of? A giant flaming pig in homeage to my name
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? No pvp, No economy, Just build and have fun :)

Application:

• IGN:Shetler199
  • Skype(optional): Broke my mic, Ill give it to you once I get a new one.
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):6
  • Time Zone:EST
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? A LOT 5+ hours
  • The build you are most proud of? I made a city in single player, With a gas station to get my gas, a bakery to make cakes, Power plant with multiple floors for each power source, etc.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Just looking for a small mature server to meet some new people and build some awesome stuff :)