forestry

MrLager

For someone with your level of intelligence, no. For someone who knows how to google search and use proper spelling and grammar, yes.

Edit: Saying you are from Poland is no excuse for bad spelling and grammar. Use a translation program like Google Translate. They are accurate 99% of the time.

but for what i have to use google when i have tekkit forum ?

Google = instant answers which are already there

Technic Forums = people calling you lazy because you didn't use option 1, then linking you to option 1.

So, which one was a better use of time?

Can we please just add some prominent links to the story behind forestry to the tekkit wiki? It would probably eliminate like 75% of these threads. Right now, it says absolutely nothing other than "not in tekkit anymore, herp derp," which encourages reasonable people to come to the forums (because if it isn't on the wiki FOR tekkit, why would you ever assume google would know?)

Can we please just add some prominent links to the story behind forestry to the tekkit wiki? It would probably eliminate like 75% of these threads. Right now, it says absolutely nothing other than "not in tekkit anymore, herp derp," which encourages reasonable people to come to the forums (because if it isn't on the wiki FOR tekkit, why would you ever assume google would know?)

I'll go do that now, since I have time on my hands.

Uhh... Could someone else try please? Unfortunately, Wikia doesn't seem to support editing on an IPad.