tekkit plane

ajax4651

Google "redpower2 frame tutorial" for videos and links to tutorials explaining the magic of moving blocks in every way you want.

I did but still cant find out how to make 1. I have a full under standing of how to use the but still cant make a plane or something

i don't get you.

If you have a full understadnign of how to use frames, whats your problem to make a plane or something then?

^this.

I don't actually believe that you watched those tutorial videos carefully. Maybe you found one bad one and skimmed it. No, watch like 2 or 3 of the highly rated ones all the way through.

i don't get you.

If you have a full understadnign of how to use frames, whats your problem to make a plane or something then?

I have bin trying to make 1 its just not working like some of the stuff I put on it just Comes off and I need this stuff to use it or I can't get it to work

Then you're obviously not fixing it on. Attach EVERYTHING to frames or it won't attach. Oh, and don't use Wireless Redstone unless you want a slenderworm.

They are all attached on and I'm not using wireless redstone it's the motor that's not moving with t and when I put a frame on top of it it's not going to work

If it just comes off, then it's not attached properly. Double-check and watch some more videos to compare the design. There are probably a few downloads around, maybe you should compare your design with one which works. Go simple first and make sure you know the basics, otherwise you just won't be able to get anywhere.