Logistics Pipes & Portal Gun

both mods are SSP olny

SMP is planned for portal gun, which make sense because there are about 5 types of guns (counting the bacon gun).

Here is the excerpt:

"Q: When can you add SMP support?

A: At the moment SMP is planned, but as I start to bring everything back first, it'll be SSP for now, in order to iron out the bugs that may pop up from the recode. Trust me, fixing two different sources, Client and Server, is not fun, and increases chance of serverside/clientside bugs." ~http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/199391-123-portal-gun-reconstructed-v1-of-faith-plates-and-pellets/

As for logistic pipes that being ported to SMP would depend on how much of a nightmare that would be and if the creator or someone else would be willing to do it using the source code.

As for logistic pipes that being ported to SMP would depend on how much of a nightmare that would be and if the creator or someone else would be willing to do it using the source code.

I think Krapht has expressed that he was going to make Logistics Pipes SMP-compatible as soon as possible. Since he just picked up the Buildcraft lead role with Sengir, though, it may be a few weeks before anything good awesome happens.

• 1 month later...

You are either illiterate or an ass. I can't tell, we get both here. Your 13 days to late if you were trying to be funny.

Oh, I'm glad you posted that. I had just gone by the title of the link and not even bothered to click on it, so I was actually believing it. I did think it odd that Krapht would change his stance so radically, but it could have been plausible.

Oh, I'm glad you posted that. I had just gone by the title of the link and not even bothered to click on it, so I was actually believing it. I did think it odd that Krapht would change his stance so radically, but it could have been plausible.

It was buildcraft's April Fool's day joke. Just a post that says it is a joke at the top with some links to the infamous Rick Roll. I doubt a mod will like casting "Raise undead" to post a joke.

Exact same for me. I was so excited, and then had my hopes crushed. ;-;