[3.1.2]SkywayCraft Dune[PVP/E][20 slots][greylist][nothingban][mcMMO][tardis][essentials]roleplay

Architect

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Rudedog12

Desired Nick: Dogg

Bio: I am a DJ who works the weekends and during the weeks, works on machines in tekkit. I'm all ways looking for new spots to DJ at and just can't wait to get started on my AMAZING house with all of the modern technology. I've designed the newest design in head wear with my epic goggles(thats the name i gave them) which add a party feel to your look. I just have an urge to party all of the time and since i can't pay bills and expenses with just DJing, I work in my factory/house making products to sell since owning the equipment is very expensive. But every week, I go hunting for the perfect woman, one who loves to party and work on machines like I do so the DJ part is what helps me meet all the people i want and plus, I just want to supply a Club for all the people of the world! I have a strange mysterious half. Nobody knows what he does in his house, and nobody knows what is under his Goggles...

IGN: lilroro9

Servers I am known on: tek ventures, evolution, big trio tekkit etc.

Tekkit interest: industrial craft, red power, EE, mainly everything

Skype name: lilroro12

Time played tekkit: 1 year and a half

Desired

Nick: TheNightOwl

Bio: I was born on the ancient planet of Vron. As a child i was very quite and never had many friends and my parents hated me. I never liked the light and I never wanted to be around it my whole life. As I was turning 8 I notice a man that was starring at me, I then notice that he had been watching me my whole life. The next day I was kidnapped from my parents and my parents were killed. I was kidnapped by an unknown clan (clan name: classified). As I am with this clan I notice how they fight, hunt, eat, work machines, and kill. 4 years past and I decide to plan an attack on this clan. Another 4 years past and it is time for me to attack. I struck during the night and on that night I killed 200 of their soilders and took $400 of their currency. With that money I took a trip to Dune to start a fresh new life with new beginnings, but still to this day the remaing soilders of the clan call me "TheNightOwl".

Appearance: I have a black ninja suit on with a owl symbol on my back. There is a scar (cut) on my left eye. My left eye is red and the other is greenish blue.

IGN: techboy41

servers i am well known on: NovaCraft ( this server fell into ruins :( ), SkyblockDevil, Mineingwithdwarfs, Ptadl, etc.

special interests in tekkit: Power ( Nuclear Power In General, all i do is make Nuclear Power Plantes, not one has failed! (yet), and redstone, i am big on redstone!!! and of course.... factories!!! I make factories for EVERYTHING!! Make a factory to make infinate food, canned of course, make a factory to make scrap, ee-matter, uranium, more food, and even DIRT!!!!

time you have used tekkit to play:

Skype username:I do not want to say, if andmin wants to know my skype name, he will ask me privately!

Other games I have experience in roleplaying:I am big on recording stuff for youube, my toutube name is: TheTechboy41... Remeber to like, commant, and suscribe!!! lol, anyway, ya i record alot of things on minecraft, tekkit, lets play's, how-to's, and alot more

Techboy41 you forgot the most important part of the app, your character bio, as for the skype if I need it I will ask ingame for it, via a private message. so no worries there,

everyone, please use the app at the very top of the thread right under the skywaycraft banner,

IGN: Miniboxer (capitol M if it is case sensitive)

I always attempt to incorporate my skin into my RP stuff. Sometimes easier than others...

Desired NICK: Unit 12-ZK

BIO: Unit 12-ZK was produced as a line of 26 different construction bots, each with a specialty. Each was identical and a single bot could replace an entire workforce of humans. Their central AI was turned off by mistake, and then they gained sentience. An odd property of them was that due to their immense strength and precision, they were excellent warriors. They could fell a Specializing in complex setups and heavy machinery, ZK decided to forge his own life. Show he was superior with his technology. Only the pathetic fleshbags use magic. It is a waste of time and resources, as technology ALWAYS triumphs over magic. The industrial revolution is proof. The other bots were one by one eliminated. YK was eliminated, and ZK was next. He ran, and found an ancient stargate. These wonders of technology were rare in his galaxy. He dialed it into a far galaxy, and warped in, destroying the gate behind him.

IGN(in game name): SteelSharkAG

NICK: Steel

BIO: SteelSharkAG was a normal guy in a normal world... Almost normal.

3 Years ago Steel had a talk with the Mojang Staff, but it was a setup. None of them were real members, only necromancers who seeked out the death of all who deal with Mojang. Soon he found himself in a desert, with the necromancers corpses that had poison from cave spiders...

"Who is this hero who saved me?" he wondered. He set out to survive in this desert he liked to call, "Dune Craft".

Servers I am known on: Too Many Too count

Special interests in tekkit: REP, power.

time you have used tekkit to play: Since September

Skype username: Don't have skype.

Other games I have experience in roleplaying:So many my brain is dead.

• 3 weeks later...

IGN(in game name):AngelAzreil

Desired NICK: Angel

BIO: Angel Azreil is a cold, calm and devious person. Often mistaken as aze'aze the hebrew depication of herself she resents being though of as a goat and some strangely though of baaa of death or whatever the hebrews were thinking of to mimic her likeness. As the lone angel of death she enjoys spending her time using the lighter side of her undesirable powers such as bringing food to others by killing unwanted or injured creatures or by simply getting diamond from sunlight. she likes to spend her days underground as she does not like the sun and at night she hates the dreaded creepers they are very noisy and they just plain creep her out. She has a fondness for huge towers and citadels and spends most of her time making shrines for people to worship her in as she is the supreme angel of death.

Servers I am known on: A few servers but I quit playing after staff abused me too much.

Special interst in tekkit: EE, alchemy bags, blocks, paint, and diamond chests

Time I have played Tekkit: 6 months :D

skype name: angelazreil

Other games I have experience in roleplaying: Not that many since I usually play simple games but if harvest moon counts and pokemon then I have played all those games so their your answerr :D

Postnotes: I am actually very much like this :D.

IGN: dannydevenish

Nick:VESANIA

BIO: born in a small town of the cost of the ice sea was a small boy Jon, he grow up it was a normal life of the most part he when to school, had friends and played out side like any

normal boy would but he could help but fill like something was wrong, at night when all was still Jon could hire voice in the room calling to him telling him thing . but Jon took it a pone him self to keep the voice in his head he kept telling him self that it was all just a bad dream and he continent with his life, it was several years later and Jon was becoming a man he was all grown up and was close to him 21 B-day and Jon was getting ready for the bed, but that when the voice came back, voice he had herd for 13 years but it was diffrend this time there was one voice that stood out from the rest it was much louder and it spoke in a clear tone it told him bad thing , she lieing to you, said the voice, she doesn't love YOU!, louder and louder the voice got , and with your best friend as well, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, and then quite nothing at all silence ...(Jon past out) the nest day his dad found on the floor and was trying to wake him up , Jon,Jon wake up Jon, gerrrrrrrrrr, Jon frond who,what,were ,its ok Jon its me, said Jon's dad in a soft tone ,are you all right, bit to much drinking last night i should think , are you ok ? , im fine ,said Jon as he when to vomit in to the toilet, HAHAHA, said Jon's dad, yer all sunshine rainbows ,HAHAHA, he continued tp chuckle was it all a dream Jon thort yes it had to be he got up and looked in the mirror eye nose mouth chin , yep he was all still there just a dream Jon when down stairs were him mom was waiting , OH there he is my big boy all grone up you look just like your dad when he was your age , Jon took all the hug and the kiss from, his mum and as far as mum's go he could have ask for a better one she was kind and loving when ever he was ill she would sit nest to his bed and sing softy to him as he sleepet she was one of a kind, when she was talking Jon got one thing out of all the wolds "Sophie" that was the name of his girl friend when she said her name something came back to him "she lieing to you she doesn't love YOU!" the voice had said this could it has meant Sophie no it was a dream that all but no matter how much he thort this he could let go of the thort. the morning came and when as Jon starting walking to college it was a dark day cold to the snow was fresh on the ground. was aboult lunch time when the voice came back very quite and quick but there and saying one thing "left" Jon look around for who had said this but know one was there he look left and there was a hall way like any over but it was dark and at the end was a slice of light coming from a door at the end and out of know where Jon found him self walking to the door he wonted to know NO he need to know what was in there he got to the end and pot his hand on the door and took a peak inside but what he sore he wish he hadn't there was Sophie intwind in the arms of some jock there face's involute to to one and the voice scream and so did Jon a unearthly scream one that shook not just you but your soul to Sophie and the boy looked in horror as the body of Jon rose up and was covered in shadows the undead rose from the ground and grab there arms and leg pulling there down "JON PLEASE" said Sophie terror voice "Jon's not hire" said a voice "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

that was the last that most people of him most didn't even know his rill name most just call him VESANIA with in the town where he came from means "MADNESS"

were is he now and what dose he look like well not much is none any more of him if there news of him in a town he'll be gone before you get there but if you are very lucky or very unlucky to come across him This is what he is most likely to look like

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=hood with glowing eyes&offset=72#/d3a60kl

P.S. i sorry the Bio is sooo long i love RP and i had to pot the back story in

Servers I am known on well in a J-admin on a tekkit sever, co owner of a minecraft RPG sever player on shaboozy

Special interst in tekkit: EE, Redpower,

time you have used tekkit to play: 1 year

skype name:slenderman

Other games I have experience in roleplaying: fallout 3 and new Vegas Skyrim borderlands 1 and 2

IGN: dannydevenish

Nick:VESANIA

BIO: born in a small town of the cost of the ice sea was a small boy Jon, he grow up it was a normal life of the most part he when to school, had friends and played out side like any

normal boy would but he could help but fill like something was wrong, at night when all was still Jon could hire voice in the room calling to him telling him thing . but Jon took it a pone him self to keep the voice in his head he kept telling him self that it was all just a bad dream and he continent with his life, it was several years later and Jon was becoming a man he was all grown up and was close to him 21 B-day and Jon was getting ready for the bed, but that when the voice came back, voice he had herd for 13 years but it was diffrend this time there was one voice that stood out from the rest it was much louder and it spoke in a clear tone it told him bad thing , she lieing to you, said the voice, she doesn't love YOU!, louder and louder the voice got , and with your best friend as well, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, and then quite nothing at all silence ...(Jon past out) the nest day his dad found on the floor and was trying to wake him up , Jon,Jon wake up Jon, gerrrrrrrrrr, Jon frond who,what,were ,its ok Jon its me, said Jon's dad in a soft tone ,are you all right, bit to much drinking last night i should think , are you ok ? , im fine ,said Jon as he when to vomit in to the toilet, HAHAHA, said Jon's dad, yer all sunshine rainbows ,HAHAHA, he continued tp chuckle was it all a dream Jon thort yes it had to be he got up and looked in the mirror eye nose mouth chin , yep he was all still there just a dream Jon when down stairs were him mom was waiting , OH there he is my big boy all grone up you look just like your dad when he was your age , Jon took all the hug and the kiss from, his mum and as far as mum's go he could have ask for a better one she was kind and loving when ever he was ill she would sit nest to his bed and sing softy to him as he sleepet she was one of a kind, when she was talking Jon got one thing out of all the wolds "Sophie" that was the name of his girl friend when she said her name something came back to him "she lieing to you she doesn't love YOU!" the voice had said this could it has meant Sophie no it was a dream that all but no matter how much he thort this he could let go of the thort. the morning came and when as Jon starting walking to college it was a dark day cold to the snow was fresh on the ground. was aboult lunch time when the voice came back very quite and quick but there and saying one thing "left" Jon look around for who had said this but know one was there he look left and there was a hall way like any over but it was dark and at the end was a slice of light coming from a door at the end and out of know where Jon found him self walking to the door he wonted to know NO he need to know what was in there he got to the end and pot his hand on the door and took a peak inside but what he sore he wish he hadn't there was Sophie intwind in the arms of some jock there face's involute to to one and the voice scream and so did Jon a unearthly scream one that shook not just you but your soul to Sophie and the boy looked in horror as the body of Jon rose up and was covered in shadows the undead rose from the ground and grab there arms and leg pulling there down "JON PLEASE" said Sophie terror voice "Jon's not hire" said a voice "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

that was the last that most people of him most didn't even know his rill name most just call him VESANIA with in the town where he came from means "MADNESS"

were is he now and what dose he look like well not much is none any more of him if there news of him in a town he'll be gone before you get there but if you are very lucky or very unlucky to come across him This is what he is most likely to look like

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=hood with glowing eyes&offset=72#/d3a60kl

P.S. i sorry the Bio is sooo long i love RP and i had to pot the back story in

Servers I am known on well in a J-admin on a tekkit sever, co owner of a minecraft RPG sever player on shaboozy

Special interst in tekkit: EE, Redpower,

time you have used tekkit to play: 1 year

skype name:slenderman

Other games I have experience in roleplaying: fallout 3 and new Vegas Skyrim borderlands 1 and 2

IGN(in game name): Pigsinblankets

Desired

NICK:(what ever you want your character to be called) LOLBOT

BIO: (Where your character comes from, why they live on the alien colony of your choice, what they look like briefly, any particular events that might have had an effect in molding their personallity)and post this down at the bottome of the thread.

From the planet Pigstune he grew up as a robot living in harmony with the pigs but one day the evil squids came and tried to take our budder so we fought back and won but LOLBOT's ship was lost in space and landed on minecraftia and tries to bring peace among the world and is up all night trying to bring LOLs to the world once again.

hope you like. see you on the server if you accept

• 2 months later...

The server sounded great until the part where you can't mine past iron.Shame, I was going to get a group of 6 friends to go on the server.

that only takes about 3 or 4 hours the way things were set up to get to that point(being able to mine everything), but a lot is changing as we are switching over to tekkit lite, and right now I have a number of other irons in the fire, so it will be a slow start back up, Working on a fundraiser for a local research facility (kinda like a hacker or maker space, but with club nights on the weekend nights, and weekend days will be sort of like a flea market and lecture hall for the members to sell stuff or show off discoveries to the public,

My part in the fund raiser right now is to do all the engraving art work to make a Tesla based money bill (instead of dollars or euros, it will be for "hours" with albert einstein being probably a "day" bill and so on.) so going to be a couple months till things will be back up and running full force, but I suspect that we will be able to house about 10 servers with a max of 40 people per server at the research facility. I will announce when it comes back up along with what version of tekkit lite it is on, and make a server thread for it in the appropriate forum or child forum.

• 4 weeks later...

IGN(in game name):

lilbird08

Desired

NICK:lil

Servers know on TLT

Interest EE2

BIO:a girl from New York that was beat by everyone even her parents. But she found love. A boy named brad. But one day she saw brad with her sister outraged she killed her sister and felled after brad to the dessert were the server is. And now she wants to rise up and take the life if everyone how put her down and wants to put her katar throw her exs heart.

IGN(in game name): SemperFideAxe

Desired NICK: Dalek Sapien

BIO: (Where your character comes from, why they live on the alien colony of your choice, what they look like briefly, any particular events that might have had an effect in molding their personallity)and post this down at the bottome of the thread.

During the great Time War, a group of Daleks known as the Cult of Skaro was made to think about how to kill enemies. So they took a captured Timelord child and turned him into a Dalek Cyborg. The day after the Jaws of the nightmare child were released and in the panic, the Cyborg was lost in space, just to land on the planet Earth in the year 2999, he then regenerated into a Human form (with Dalek qualities such as a Third Dalek eye, and Technology appearing on several parts of his body), there he learned to survive, and use his information from the Pathweb, the Dalek information frequency, and built a primitive Time machine built on Timelord knowledge, with Dalek Machine ingenuity, the Machine ultimately made one trip, before it imploded due to the Polarity of the Time Vortex. He is now trapped on a desert planet in an unknown year with many potentially hostile creatures. Now to do the one thing the Daleks taught him, to survive.

• 4 weeks later...

IGN(in game name): lapizlazuilwolf

Desired

NICK: Shikamaru

BIO:

Born of the Nara clan (Human like Shadow masters) from the long lost planet of konoha that had been destroyed by raiders. he's always been lazy and care free after his planet was destroyed.

He grew up a normal life on earth with his friend Prince Salion who was also an alien whose parents had died in a tragic accident by strangers. They now roam the world searching for those who murder and steal, together we plan to stop tragic accidents from happening like those that happened to us and hope to one day find those who did us wrong.

Abilities: Able to control and posses others with shadows and make them repeat the same action as me, the shadows may also move items and throw items.

Appearance: Around 5'6 With pitch black hair tied back in a ponytail, a green vestment and black pants. Usually a straight face and extremely relaxed personality with tries to avoid work but will immediately take action to protect his friend.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons