Chocobos Bug

BomberDX

I was playing Big Dig normally, mining some gold, when the fps quickly dropped from 20-30 to 2-4, i guessed it was my computer, because it's a low end, but i played in other maps and it worked well, then i made my way home, near it, i noticed hundreds, maybe thousands of creatures on the minimap, then i saw the bug, yes, i left Whiskers home, and he learned to clone himself, i think, because there was hundreds of Whiskers

Well, it never happened before with me, can i get some help here?

• 3 years later...

I to have had this bug.. it also happens to wild chocobos. usually if they go into the water and you walk out of sight.. i had to scrap a really nice map where i was conveniently located near a village, temple, and dungeon.  as in they were all on top of each other.. which was amazing! in any case. my problem started when my baby chocobo grew up.. i tried using MCedit to remove the horde.. but.. sadly i apparently missed a few cause when i jumped back in.. they multiplied yet again.. but they were all the wild ones.. my two tame ones only duped on first play.. but they don't move they just float where they are bobbing up and down. funny thing is you can tame the clone and it tames the mobile... any who just my thoughts.