[3.1.2]CoZmic Craft[80Slots][Essentials, Towny, LWC][Some banned items]

APx_Dr_DJ

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the server down or something? I REALLY want to it be back up. I have been checking the server every 5 minutes to see if its on. Before, it said connection reset. But now, I join and it stays at logging in. APx if your trying to fix something, then let me know what it is. I have made a server before. And it was successful. But then my brother deleted the server file. :(

Uh apx, like im banned because somesimplestuff is like raging BAD, hes gone like crazy, would u please talk to him or add me on skype: rowow11 so we could have better communication, he also tped to me and started killing me but luckly i flew away

We heard an different story from simple.

you did the following law breaking actions:

You abused your mod status.

unneeded warnings.

Offensive langauge.

destroying/griefing someone elses solar factory to gain a monopoly status.

Griefing in the previous map.

You won't be coming back trust me.

ok

1: sorry i couldent respond earlier my internet went down

2: i warn people if there rude to me and dj told me to stop so i stoped

3: somesimple told me staff could swear

4: i dident grief nones factory, someone said their factory was greifed and when i checked the logs it was dj -_- i have no idea why he also greifed the xmas tree

5: i dident greif no ones so stop saying i did,

6: i dont care if im still a mod i just want to play on the server because its epic, and everything that somesimple told u was a lie, if u want we could talk through skype: ( rowow11 ) or on the server but im banned so i cant do that, i would rlly like to get things straitened out, please let me explain everything instead of ignoring me

Following your number thing

1: ok

2:yes I did

3: no they can't rules are rules don't matter if ur mod or not

4: I removed the Xmas tree due to it getting griefed every day so technically not a grief as for this factory no idea what ur talking about

5: yes every 1 is talking about it

6: I don't have Skype so I can't add you and I'll have to talk to egg and think about letting you back on

-_- marty when i told u that on skype was when there was a kid with a useless buildcraft pipe machine near me town so i destroyed a few pipes so it would not lagg me, also that message was 2 maps ago, last map 5 stacks of solar panels was robbed from me, and dj said it was the last map so he was not gona do anything, also dj theres no way for me to talk to eggy, im banned from the server and i dont know his steam or skype or email or anything!

dj, i have no way to contact eggy! also marty that was 3 worlds ago -_- the previous world a guy stole 5 stacks of solar panels from me and dident get banned,

I wrote this further up and this is the last time I'm responding to you.

I talked to egg who looked at Marty's evidence and the decision to tell you to look for a new server has been made.

I wish you all the best in that new server that you find.

-_- marty when i told u that on skype was when there was a kid with a useless buildcraft pipe machine near me town so i destroyed a few pipes so it would not lagg me, also that message was 2 maps ago, last map 5 stacks of solar panels was robbed from me, and dj said it was the last map so he was not gona do anything, also dj theres no way for me to talk to eggy, im banned from the server and i dont know his steam or skype or email or anything!

haha this is so funny, that isn't even my account on the picture.. so here you are admitting another crime. lolled irl.

hello, i was a happy player on this server, mods are nice, so are the admins, its amazing. i LOVE it, HOWEVER, i was recently banned for trumped up charges. i told a guy to go away and he was a mod so he first gave me a warning, a kick then a jail. he jailed me for "snotty griefing" if that isnt stupid enough when i touched nothing he ALSO banned me recently stating i griefed three towns and a shop which i partially owned. his name is some simple stuff and he went under another name as well. i am asking the owner to please demote him and let me back on the server because i wish to come back and enjoy my time on tekkit with a good friend and enjoy it like tekkit should be enjoyed.

hello, i was a happy player on this server, mods are nice, so are the admins, its amazing. i LOVE it, HOWEVER, i was recently banned for trumped up charges. i told a guy to go away and he was a mod so he first gave me a warning, a kick then a jail. he jailed me for "snotty griefing" if that isnt stupid enough when i touched nothing he ALSO banned me recently stating i griefed three towns and a shop which i partially owned. his name is some simple stuff and he went under another name as well. i am asking the owner to please demote him and let me back on the server because i wish to come back and enjoy my time on tekkit with a good friend and enjoy it like tekkit should be enjoyed.

OK I will unban you is your IGN nike_the_sayin or is it something else?

i believe its nike_the_sayin yeah, thank you, im sorry if i caused a bit of trouble with this but simple has just been on my back for a few days now and i can not handle it.

Nike, when I jailed you, it was because you were swearing and causing a ruckus, I then banned you because you griefed either the jail or my home. Though DJ unbanned you. So, I guess if it's ok with him I really can't do anything about it. Hmph, whatever.

This server is really staring to annoy me it's back up some if not all tekkit items were corrupted if ur home or anything is missing just rebuild it as I don't have time nor patience to give out items and repair everything. Some pipes are still broken hopefully I can get a new host soon and get the old map working again if not it's another new map on a new host. Sorry about this guys not much I can do about it.

some simple thats crud, i have touched nothing and no you claimed i griefed origanally and i cannot grief jail which is part of spawn as well as being BEDROCK! i am still banned and i do not find it right to be banned for no reason espically for being a fasley claimed griefer! i will not accept it and i do not agree that i should be banned without first a fair trial and PROOF that i have griefed considering i did nothing to anyones homes or shops except my OWN!

now i would ask that simple be demoted for first banning me, jailing me, claiming i griefed! and over reacting to me saying HE** by jailing me!, when he wouldnt get out of my buisness and home! i would ask that you please shut up and leave me alone simple and that i be unbanned since i have done NOTHING so far and nobody has proof i have done anything!!!! i hav not yet been unbanned if i have then i was banned again.

thank you, nike_the_sayin

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons