[3.1.2]KoolSource[PVE][350 Slots][iConomy][Factions][NoLagg][Teamspeak] [Dedicated]No Banned Blocks

KoolSource

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey kool my friend joe (hardhat2000 tried to log in but then he realised that he put a wrong email and know he cant do it so i would llike to ask u if u could kinda ban him from da website so he can do it again

I have deleted the account, he should be able to register again now.

i have registered but it wont let me on

Now it will... We must manually whitelist you once you register, applying on our forums is faster because it's fully automated, which is why it's the preferred method of becoming whitelisted.

Minecraft Username: Gallifreyas

Timezone/Country: Denmark (GMT +1 i think)

What you plan to do on tekkit: i have friend registered, and we love playing tekkit, we were plannaing to build some sort of metal refinery.

Accepted: Register on KoolSource.com if you haven't already and I'll whitelist you.

Minecraft Username:SmallzRockz

Timezone/Country:Eastern/USA

What you plan to do on tekkit:I plan to play with friends and learn the depths of tekkit and make a HUGE factory/farm/anything.

Also Applying for deatheater666 We've both applied on HTTP://koolsource.com/

Minecraft Username:deatheater666

Timezone/Country:Eastern/USA

What you plan to do on tekkit:I plan to play with friends and learn the depths of tekkit and make a HUGE factory/farm/anything.(Same with Smallz)

username:combyblitz

Timezone:eastern

What you wanna do on tekkit: I want to make a big factory with my friends and learn even more about tekkit.

Accepted. Please be sure to validate your account or the features available to you will be limited.

Minecraft Username: stickybomb

Timezone/Country: GMT

What you plan to do on tekkit: I plan to play with a friend and create a solar energy company, at first, then, THE WORLD!

Accepted. Please register on KoolSource.com so that I can whitelist you.

Minecraft Username: fallnsk8r

Timezone/Country: US CST

What you plan to do on tekkit: i just want to play tekkit without having to worry about my stuff getting greifed or w/e.

Already sorted on forums.

Minecraft Username:retxab

Timezone/Country:new zealnd

What you plan to do on tekkit:Me and a friend want to make a giant furnace house factory and explore tekkit science and become part of a community

Accepted. Please register at http://koolsource.com so I can whitelist you (let me know when you've done so)

Minecraft Username: Dandandaney1 Age: 13 Timezone/Country: New Zealand, Auckland What you plan to do on tekkit: I have a friend who's been accepted and I would like to join him in creating a massive factory that produces Armour and Weaponry that can be bought, this may include Nano Sabres, Quantum armour and more. This seems like the best server to do it on as it is 24/7 with no item bans, unlike other servers. Thanks for taking the time at looking into my application. Please accept me! :)

Thanks

-Dan

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons