[3.1.2]KoolSource[PVE][350 Slots][iConomy][Factions][NoLagg][Teamspeak] [Dedicated]No Banned Blocks

KoolSource

minecraft username:exdude122

timezone/country:usa new york

what do you plan to do on tekkit:build my factory and have some fun with friends and make stuff

by the time you see this ill problay already have a acount on your website

ps i have never seen a server that can hold that many people espassily a tekkit server

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username:NOVAKING85

Timezone/Country: uk

What you plan to do on tekkit: have fun and build

minecraft username:exdude122

timezone/country:usa new york

what do you plan to do on tekkit:build my factory and have some fun with friends and make stuff

by the time you see this ill problay already have a acount on your website

ps i have never seen a server that can hold that many people espassily a tekkit server

Both accepted. Exdude122 you're all set. Novaking85 please register on our website so I can set you up.

Minecraft Username:Cortanis

Timezone/Country: USMT, US

What you plan to do on tekkit: I plan on building large server useful pieces that the server is welcome to access. I have a preference for geothermal power, so I'm planning on setting up a lava cell ender chest for the server to access as well.

Minecraft Username:Cortanis

Timezone/Country: USMT, US

What you plan to do on tekkit: I plan on building large server useful pieces that the server is welcome to access. I have a preference for geothermal power, so I'm planning on setting up a lava cell ender chest for the server to access as well.

Minecraft Username: Artic_Godz

Timezone/Country: USA

What you plan to do on tekkit: I would like to build a factory and make new friends. :D

Accepted @Cortanis please register on KoolSource.com :)

I can't log onto the server. Says that I have to be a supporter or apply at http://ksrc.co/tekkit.

This was fixed via a post on our website.

dear koolscource ive been on the server lately and what happened was that when i typed a message it had said my meesage and below it said no one hears you can you explain that to me and please fix it

from exdude122

We have a plugin that manages chat channels. To talk in global chat (everyone can hear you) use /g [msg]. If you don't use this command the people that are within a 250 block radius around you will be able to hear you, perfect for working with someone on a project without disturbing others.

username: felixb_1999

Timezone:+1:00 (germany)

Plans: Build factories/ mansions with my friend Hardhat2000 (it would be nice if u could whitelist him for me plz. I will put his inf down below

username:Hardhat2000

Age 12

Timezone:0:00 england

Plans same just wimmi :D

Minecraft Username:Manuel033

Timezone/Country:Argentina

What you plan to do on tekkit:Build agesome machinery and improve my tekkit skills (im very good at tekkit)

username: felixb_1999

Timezone:+1:00 (germany)

Plans: Build factories/ mansions with my friend Hardhat2000 (it would be nice if u could whitelist him for me plz. I will put his inf down below

username:Hardhat2000

Age 12

Timezone:0:00 england

Plans same just wimmi :D

All accepted. If you have not already done so please register on KoolSource.com. I will be checking for accounts after making this post if they exist I will upgrade you, if not I'll check again later.

I wish to apply for my friend also~

Minecraft Username: veriron

Timezone/Country: Sweden, GMT +1

What you plan to do on tekkit: Try out the new things that I miss in the original MC.

Minecraft Username: Naesportal

What you plan to do on tekkit: Try out the new things that I miss in the original MC.

I wish to apply for my friend also~

Minecraft Username: veriron

Minecraft Username: Naesportal

Both of you register @ KoolSource.com and I'll whitelist you.

Note: Both of you must have your own account on our website due to the way our whitelist works. :)

Minecraft Username: Shadelin_Night

Age: Old... already posted it on the forums of your website...

Timezone/Country: EST / USA

What you plan to do on tekkit: Check out the server to see how decent your members are... I enjoy the social aspect of servers vs. single play so I am hoping that you will have a good member base. I like to chat / read chat while building and assist when needed with ideas and problem solving.

And yes, I am registered on your server already...

Got the acceptance on the website... thanks for how fast you responded to this... hope to see you tonight...

Minecraft Username: Shadelin_Night

Age: Old... already posted it on the forums of your website...

Timezone/Country: EST / USA

What you plan to do on tekkit: Check out the server to see how decent your members are... I enjoy the social aspect of servers vs. single play so I am hoping that you will have a good member base. I like to chat / read chat while building and assist when needed with ideas and problem solving.

And yes, I am registered on your server already...

Accepted and whitelisted. Have fun :)

is this a raiding server?

oh btw i dont have perms to like create factions and talk globally

No this isn't a raiding server right now. To talk in global use /g [msg]. Nobody (not even an admin) is able to focus on global chat. This is to limit amount of traffic on that channel. When working with someone you do not need to use a command, you will automatically talk in local chat.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons