[3.1.2]KoolSource[PVE][350 Slots][iConomy][Factions][NoLagg][Teamspeak] [Dedicated]No Banned Blocks

KoolSource

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive made an account how do i register.

my account is called retxab

ive made an account how do i register.

my account is called retxab

Please do not double post.

i registered on drkephrims application because i didnt know how to make a thread if thats ok.

You should have created your own thread, however I split it for you, so you're all set.

Minecraft Username: Dandandaney1 Age: 13 Timezone/Country: New Zealand, Auckland What you plan to do on tekkit: I have a friend who's been accepted and I would like to join him in creating a massive factory that produces Armour and Weaponry that can be bought, this may include Nano Sabres, Quantum armour and more. This seems like the best server to do it on as it is 24/7 with no item bans, unlike other servers. Thanks for taking the time at looking into my application. Please accept me! :)

Thanks

-Dan

Please register on http://koolsource.com. Let me know when you have and I'll whitelist you.

Minecraft Username: clemsonfan001

Timezone/Country: EST, I'm in the US.

What you plan to do on tekkit: I plan on doing a lot of things with EMC and such

and I would help sround the server.

P.S. I already made an account on your website, my name is clemsonfan001.

All set.

Minecraft Username: Xilef12

Timezone/Country: Auckland, New Zealand

Im gonna make a big furnace, and its gonna be a factory, and people hand in Nano armour and I make it into Quantum armour for them. Thanks for reading my application :)

Accepted please register at koolsource.com and let me know when you have.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons