Mod-packs Unable to start

Bastfer

Question

Problem: Every time I download, and press the play button to play a mod-pack. I seem to go back to the home screen, and it is very frustrating because it won't even give me a crash report, so i can show you guys! I have check for errors in my  computer memory, reinstall technic, and got the 64 bit Java. NOW Technic wont even load up any mod-pack for me. Has anyone else been throught this and seen this happen before, and if so did/how did you fix it?

I am just trying to play on a magic server. But i can't seem to get past this boundary; someone save me :'(.

Edited by Bastfer

7 answers to this question

On 2/11/2016 at 5:58 PM, JaariAtmc said:

Please include your launcher log. Please upload it to www.pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com and share the link here. You can find your launcher logs by pressing Launcher Options, then pressing the Open Logs button.

Bruh. He can't. He said why in the post. Are you blind? most mods are with my posts.

14 hours ago, ILIKEGUNS said:

Bruh. He can't. He said why in the post. Are you blind? most mods are with my posts.

I'm NOT talking about a crashreport. I'm talking about the technic launcher log, which can be located like that. As he is able to open the launcher, he is able to access those logs. Those launcher logs have the exact text that you can see in your launcher console.

On 13-2-2016 at 4:02 AM, Wagster said:

I am having the same issue, it is on my laptop, I used to be able to play no problem but now it does this, I can still play on my desktop just not my laptop. I pasted my logs here http://pastebin.com/g0nLvqtz. thanks for any effort and help in advance.

You recently upgraded your laptop to Windows 10? Update your graphics drivers (its likely IntelHD graphics, get the update here).