Help! Need to uninstall ASAP

benolian

I need to get rid of Tekkit from my server ASAP. I couldn't find any documentation on how to do it anywhere!!! To install I uploaded the Tekkit.zip, and re-named the tekkit.jar to craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar as it directed to do in my server company's knowledgebase.

Jorcer, due to some various unknown bugs on my server Tekkit was bringing down my server. I have a lot of players that play on my server and Tekkit was destroying the worlds and taking out most of the plugins. My players voted to remove tekkit. theprolo I have had a bukkit server for a long time and have made many various changes to bukkit (Don't worry about that now). I decided to install tekkit and for reasons said before I had to remove it, without losing my current version of Bukkit.

Jorcer, due to some various unknown bugs on my server Tekkit was bringing down my server. I have a lot of players that play on my server and Tekkit was destroying the worlds and taking out most of the plugins. My players voted to remove tekkit. theprolo I have had a bukkit server for a long time and have made many various changes to bukkit (Don't worry about that now). I decided to install tekkit and for reasons said before I had to remove it, without losing my current version of Bukkit.

You should look into compatability between those plugins and tekkit. Sometimes Tekkit needs specific versions, or patches.