Help installing camera studio for tekkit

ok, so i want to install camera studio for tekkit. so far i have managed to install an old version but i dont get the indirect recording feature which is what i need for a time lapse i want to do.

i found an awesome video of a guy using camera studio in tekkit but he uses the version for like 1.3. please someone help me install this on tekkit. i really need this installed, but i need the version higher than 1.2.5, and i know its possible i just cant figure out how. please someone help.. please

ALL HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

thanks

here is the link of the video:

Last edited by cheekycharlie101, Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Don't bump. This didn't even need bumping, it was still on the first page.

Mods for 1.3 won't work for 1.2.5. What makes you think this person is using a 1.3 mod anyway?

i know he was because, in the 1.2.5 version of the mod. you cant record in third person. but in the 1.3 version you can. and he stated in his video description that he was using this mod and he could of only been using the 1.3 version :/ and sorry for bumping. its just i havnt had a reply for 4 hours almost =/ so if you see my point there must be a way or there must be some patched version for tekkit to make this work

Where in that video is he using 3rd person? Looks like all just normal cameras to me...

the whole thing, when you record with that in first person you cant do anything with your mouse. if you look closely you see his character flying around the screen at some points. this mod lets you record your self from a different view. so its like someone is filming you but there not. look really closely and you will see characters flying around.

i really need this installed, but i need the version higher than 1.2.5, and i know its possible i just cant figure out how.

The link that you provided, follow the link to the mod that he put in the description, you can find versions for a lot of version of MC including 1.3.2 and 1.4.2

He has one person recording while multiple other people build the structure. That's not third person recording.

yes he is recording it him self. i know this because if that was normal sped up footage the camera moving would be sped up as well and its not. so he is using the 1.3 version but i cant seem to install it on 1.2.5

The link that you provided, follow the link to the mod that he put in the description, you can find versions for a lot of version of MC including 1.3.2 and 1.4.2

i know, i have got the 1.3.2 version but i need to install it on 1.2.5 tekkit and it wont install. my game just crashes. i know its possible to do this i just dont know how

You have to download the version for your version of Minecraft... If you want features from a newer version you either have to upgrade your Minecraft or see if someone ported/created that version for an older one. Doubtful they did, but check with the forums for that mod then.

You have to download the version for your version of Minecraft... If you want features from a newer version you either have to upgrade your Minecraft or see if someone ported/created that version for an older one. Doubtful they did, but check with the forums for that mod then.

i have tried. but i have got no luck at all. i will contact the mod maker and ask if he can do something for meh