Custom Modpack Not Working

popymon24@gmail.com

Whenever it try to launch my custom modpack https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9krsg4qkq80dwh/modpack.zip?dl=0, the launcher will close, then quickly reopen, giving me this in the console:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/15213361/

and I can't seem to be able to figure out why it won't launch.

Mod edit: use a paste site next time

Edited by bochen415
the user did not read the rules

• Discord Moderator
  • Always provide the API URL or a link to the Platform modpack page when requesting custom modpack assistance.
  • Always use a pastebin service for log/crash data so as not to pollute the thread.
  • Your modpack archive is in 7zip (7z) format. All archive files intended for use in the Platform must be in ZIP format only.
  • Your /bin/modpack.jar file is also in 7zip format. Additionally, the contents of the modpack.jar file are in a subfolder called "modpack" inside the archive file. You should not be messing with this file in any way. Simply download the correct version of the Forge universal binary JAR and rename it to modpack.jar. Don't extract it, don't edit it, don't add anything to it, and don't recompress it. Simply rename it.
  • You have some absolutely ancient mods in your /mods/ folder. For example, you are more than 800 builds/versions out of date with Biomes O' Plenty.
  • Some of your mods are not in the correct location. bspkrsCore belongs in the /mods/1.7.10/ folder. There may be others.
  • It looks like you have a version of Weather mod for MC/Forge 1.8.9 instead of 1.7.10. This will need to be fixed. Thaumcraft (at least) as well.
  • Some of your mods look like they are from illegitimate sources. Any mod with a name in the format of "ModName-1.7.10.jar" or "ModName-Mod-1.7.10 is highly suspect (such as NEI and Hats for example). Always get your mods directly from the author's preferred distribution channels so that you are supporting them, that you get the correct versions of the mods, and that you know when you need dependencies (see next bullet).
  • You have the Hats mod but not the required dependency mod iChunUtil.

I'm going to stop here. The pack needs a lot of work. Please address the above issues and provide the requested links in your next post if you need additional assistance. You may benefit from using a better pack development environment such as my BareBonesPack.

Edited by plowmanplow