[Tekkit Legends 1.1.1] Private Classic Life SMP [PvP/PvE][52 slots] Qaulity SMP

VengenceXgameR

With all the new minigames, faction and skyblock servers coming out, I feel we should take it back to where it started, SMP, this is not heavy on PvP but you can if the other person gives consent. So if you are interested in join a Tekkit Legends SMP, Keep reading, I tried to keep it short.

Hello! I want to keep this short so lets get into it! I want to build a small SMP community! Tekkit Legends recently came out and I was thinking what better time! If you liked tekkit classic tekkit legends is basically Class but updated so if you want a tight nit, anti-grief SMP community, just apply! It's quite easy.

To apply you can either comment on this thread or send the application to my email [email protected].

Server IP: Private (Once accepted it will be told to you)

Uptime: 24/7

No mods removed

Plugins: Griefprevention and Essentials

I want a nice friendly and mature player to join, all you have to do is basically use common sense.

All we want on the server is a nice and friendly envirement for players to come and join.

Short sweat format:

IGN:

Why do you want to join the SMP?

What can you offer the server?

Will the follow the rules?

Rules:

Be respectful

No griefing

Don't argue excessively

Have fun

Edited by VengenceXgameR

Short sweat format:

IGN: nolen12 

I like to build and talk with others while I play without the disrupting of others on the server.

I can offer lots, I can build amazing things and im good at red stone. I play and have played a long time and I have a general understanding of what your trying to accomplish here.

The rules are the rules and by submitting this application im agreeing to follow any previous and new rules to come.

Rules:

Be respectful

No griefing

Don't argue excessively

Have fun

Edited by Nolen12

6 hours ago, Nolen12 said:

Short sweat format:

IGN: nolen12 

I like to build and talk with others while I play without the disrupting of others on the server.

I can offer lots, I can build amazing things and im good at red stone. I play and have played a long time and I have a general understanding of what your trying to accomplish here.

The rules are the rules and by submitting this application im agreeing to follow any previous and new rules to come.

Rules:

Be respectful

No griefing

Don't argue excessively

Have fun

Accepted, I will contact you shortly!

Short sweat format: Funny, lonely  guy needs a community to make people to listen to his jokes >:D

IGN: Hurse

It's been a long time since I found another white listed server.I was in another one but it was taken down due to the lack of people :/

I can offer the server a entertaining character :D Fun and basically anything with a joke in it :)

Yes, there is no question to that :o 

Edited by Future315
Grammer Edits

• 2 weeks later...

Short sweet formal: Looking for a small community to laugh and relax with. I'm a fun relaxed guy just trying to play tekkit in a small community.

IGN: MexiRican95

I have been looking for a small community to safely play tekkit with without having to deal with some of the plagues of bigger minecraft communities.

I can bring knowledge, experience, and laughter. I've been playing for so long that I feel like I just want to retire to a nice small community.

Will you follow the rules?

Yes!

• 3 weeks later...

Short sweat format: Looking for a group of people that I can trust and just generally chill with, I don't like them massive servers. I'm pretty funny so we could all have a nice laugh together.

IGN: _TheCoolOne_

I'm getting back into Minecraft and just wanted a nice small community of people that I know won't grief me

I'm more than happy to help anyone with anything, this ranges from building, to mining, etc..

Yes.

IGN: TmanRock

Why do you want to join the SMP? because I love tekkit legends and I absolutely love working within a comunity

What can you offer the server? I am great with tech mods, from knowing how to work things out to creating huge machines

Will the follow the rules? absolutely

Short sweat format:

IGN: Sebuschian

Because it's not fun to play alone :U

I'll provide a friendly, helpful company to you.

But of course. :)

Hoping for a quick reply
- Sebuschian (Sebbyy)

Edited by Sebbyy

IGN: jgjdbar123

Why do you want to join the SMP?

Why I would like to join the SMP is to have a simple, game where I don't have to worry about getting raided, etc. I've been playing Tekkit for a while now, and I usually really like a small community to play with, to enjoy the company of others, at the same time being worry-free. 

i've been a jr. mod and a head builder for several servers, I believe I can use the knowledge and build skills to help out the community, and i'm also good at redstone (Seeing how i've been on Tekkit for a while now,) so I can help out the community. I now have a general idea of what you are trying to get out of people, and I hope I can reach those standards.

The rules are rules, and each server has it's standards they would like people to follow. By typing this, it means I would have to follow those standards, and accept each and every one that is either new, or old. (Which I accept.)

If you can reply as soon as possible, that would be great.

-Jgjd

• 1 month later...

IGN: Fabstream41

Haven't played tekkit legends in a while, due to a white-listed beta server no longer being up. I was a valued member on the server, and would like that experience again. I loved the small community of good players, and the freedom to play with any mod and item I wanted or needed for a build. I feel that i can only play modded minecraft on servers now.

I am knowledgeable with all mods in the pack, and can help just about anyone w anything. good at making things look nice as well

Will the follow the rules? yes

Edited by Fabstream41

• 1 month later...

Short sweat format:

IGN: OOnly0

Skype: Benggt0.. i use Discord more then skype. Discord: Kingkong#1363

it because i love building huge machines and do what ever to help new players to start their new Tekkit Life! 

Im a Veteran. just to build amazing buildings and build huge machines. + u get one more helpfull player.

Sure no problem.