how do I add paintball to technic

jimb

problem is I can't find a 1.2.5 client anywhere, or 1.3.2 for that matter. I have bukkit servers at all these versions because some plugins only work on older versions, but I can't find the old clients so I can't use them.

Dude, the problem with the paintball plugins is no-one seems to know how to get them into technic which was my question. Some say they are not compatible, so the answer to my original question is No Way I guess. Therefore I have installed several versions of bukkit servers. The current minecraft client does not work with 1.3.2 servers which is why I was looking for an older client, so I'll have to stay with 1.4.2 which seems to be working OK - I found one paintball plugin that works in 1.4.2. And no need to get snippy, your comment was totally off base and had no bearing on what I said about bukkit servers. I was writing code for Microsoft and Atari when you were shitting in diapers. If you can't be helpful shut the f@ck up.

Dude, the problem with the paintball plugins is no-one seems to know how to get them into technic which was my question. Some say they are not compatible, so the answer to my original question is No Way I guess.

Tekkit is a Bukkit server. If you want a Tekkit plugin, you use a Bukkit plugin, for the correct version of CraftBukkit, CB++, whatever.

I was writing code for Microsoft and Atari when you were shitting in diapers. If you can't be helpful shut the f@ck up.

Do you think saying stuff like this somehow makes you more impressive to anyone? It just makes you sound like a curmudgeon. Nobody likes a curmudgeon.

You just download the launcher and use the most recent one... Honestly' date=' if you can't figure out that to run a Tekkit server, you need the Tekkit client, I don't think you have the ability to run a server...[/quote']

The problem is the mod author only has download links for 1.4.2, including the bukkit port (he ported it himself instead of leaving it to MCPC).