Tekkit: My Tekkit textures aren't what they are supposed to be!

Ninshuu

Hi guys,

It could very well be that this problem has already been dealt with, but I haven't seen my exact question around both in the Bug Report section aswell as here. (Didn't go through all 250+ pages though).

So I might aswell ask it here! When I launch my Tekkit, everything works fine, but when I open up my inventory and I want to select e.g. a mining laser (I was testing to see if Tekkit worked since I installed it yesterday), the textures are all basic-minecraft 'shitty' and not transformed into my Sphax BDCraft textures. Everything else has, but my Tekkit items haven't.

I have tried patching it with MCpatcher and that didn't really helped.

I apologize in advance if the question has been asked countless times already (which I'm sure it has).

Ty! :)

Well, I have been looking for it and I think I have found one but I am stuck with the merging that is needed. You have to put the add-on pack within the Sphax BDCraft pack right?

I'm failing to pull it off :/ Do you know which steps you have to take exactly? :/

Uhmm so I place "Sphax 128x Tekkit SMP Latest v1.4.zip" in "Sphax PureBDCraft 128x MC14.zip"?

Do I extract it in it orrr how exactly? Because I've tried a couple of things and failed so if I could have the precise steps ? :s

And thanks Zenalia, I checked it out, I agree that Sphax's pack looks cartoon like but that's what I like about it, a clean fresh texture pack :) But I'll check out Soartex too!

Uhmm so I place "Sphax 128x Tekkit SMP Latest v1.4.zip" in "Sphax PureBDCraft 128x MC14.zip"?

Do I extract it in it orrr how exactly? Because I've tried a couple of things and failed so if I could have the precise steps ? :s

And thanks Zenalia, I checked it out, I agree that Sphax's pack looks cartoon like but that's what I like about it, a clean fresh texture pack :) But I'll check out Soartex too!

Extract the zips of both and place all the files from the tekkit addon to the main pack. Then compress all the files, and not the folder but only the files. Put that zip in the texture packs folder and your good. Any overlapping folders between the addon and the pack just put the stuff inside the addon folder into the main packs folder of it.

Well, I still can't pull it off. I put all of the files from the addon, into the main pack, so theyre 1 folder now.

I put that new file into the texture pack folder and as a result I get white buttons. The textures work in game, but half of what I do, is white E.g. crosshair, login buttons, etc,...