maybe a bug?

Jangalit

hello everyone!

i just joined this forum altough i read almost every post of it :D

i didn't find a "present yourself" thread so i didn't present myself :)

the point is: i think i found a sort of bug in the tekkit launcher but i have not the permission to post in the tekkit bug board so i'm doing it here

when i installed the first time the tekkit launcher it was all going well until i changed the options of the game like the language or the brightness, after doing that there were only 12 pages in the NEI instead of 44, clearing the cache or re-installing didn't solve anything.

i decide to completely uninstall the launcher and download it again.

as the first time when i changed the options the game crashed or some recipes disappeared

the last time i discovered that changing language makes the recipes disappear because many objects become unnamed. is this a bug or is it normal?

even returning to english didn't solve the problem

i hope you can help me :)

thank you :)

do you know why? it is possible to fix it? maybe adding manually the names?

if this is a real thing and you aren't just putting text into the search box (black box at the bottom of the screen when you're inventory is open) on accident, then it is probably some kind of bug with NEI. chances are that if that's the case it will be resolved in the next version. in fact, there is a new technic dev build available that you could check out and see if it still happens on if you're so inclined.

Yes, i'm sure i'm not putting text in the nei search box, cause i had NEI in a prevoius version and i used it so much

However i verified that the objects became unnamed because turning on the creative mode i had a sort of menu with all the unsorted objects in which there were all the objects i couldn't find

However thanks a lot for your kind answer :)