how to make a server

bomboy2121

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

google "what is my IP"

really man, not trying to talk down to you. But you sure your ready to run a server?

when you cant seem to google answers to even the most basic questions about it. Or want to even try to use google to learn about what your trying to do, just asking for answers to things you don't understand to start with....teaching a man to fish and all that.

Finding java 1.7

you google "java 1.7"

Finding your IP

you google "what is my IP"

What I don't seem to understand is, the video I left for you on YouTube literally walks you through all of this. You could have had this up and running in 30 minutes. (It even has them fancy moving pictures with examples). I can't tell if you're trolling or just lazy.

ok got what he said but i dont know how to use hamchi and he didnt told anything about it

are you serious?

I WILL NEVER USE HAMACHI I GOT ATTECKD BY MY FREIND VIRUS AND I NEEDED TO DEL ALL MY PC

i want to know how to make a bukkit server i dont care about grefies cuz i will activite it only when im on so how to make bukkit? and if theres any way without port forwarding?

I ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS

go to http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/ and download the server file

extract it to the folder you want your server to be in and run the launch.bat

if you want to make it a private server, i suggest u use Hamachi (https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/download.aspx)

make a hamachi network and put your hamachi-ip in the server.properties (server-ip=)

(server.properties file is created when you run the launch.bat for the first time)

let your friends join your hamachi network, and they can join you using your hamachi ip adress

Have fun!