Tekkit update mods missing server

ProjectNL

I have the same problem with my own server. It worked fine until I saw an update for the tekkit launcher today and now I get the same exact message. I tried to use the manual option selection for the manual build and selected earlier versions *being that the newest obviously did not work) and when I tried to get onto my server after selecting previous versions, I would get text saying that even more mods were needed to play on the server.

So my launcher updates, prevents me from going onto an "old" server, try "older" selections under manual build and find that even more mods are needed, when my server did not update any.

hello, new to the community. I deleted my server and the tekkit launcher. Downloaded the newest versions today and I get the following error when logging on to my server:

The server requires you to have the following mods:

mod_IC2 v1.103

mod_ComputerCraft 1.41

mod_CCTurtle 1.41

mod_Railcraft 5.4.7

I click the back to title screen and then click the Mods button. I have the following versions"

mod_IC2 v1.97

mod_ComputerCraft 1.33

mod_CCTurtle 1.33

mod_Railcraft 5.3.3

Again, I deleted the tekkit server and the .techniclauncher folder from appdata. How do I get the server and client to synch. I apologize if I have hijacked this thread.

Edit: I am able to start Tekkit single player. I only get these errors when starting tekkit and selecting multiplayer. I am playing on a server I created and it is not public.

Sertas

Read the previous posts, people...

You need to download the newer server to play with the newer Tekkit.

UPDATE YOUR SERVERS.

Also, Sertas, it might be an idea to stop signing your posts since it's against the rules of the Forums.

Read the previous posts, people...

You need to download the newer server to play with the newer Tekkit.

UPDATE YOUR SERVERS.

Also, Sertas, it might be an idea to stop signing your posts since it's against the rules of the Forums.

I read the previous posts and I also indicated that I deleted everything and downloaded the new launcher and server files. I recreated everything and am still having the issue. I'll completely wipe everything minecraft related again and re-download and install again.

Additionally, I'll refrain from signing posts in the future.

*Facepalm*

Did you not read the last post then? You need to redownload the server again. Not the client, it's not a client issue.

Step-By-Step Guide time since people seem to be unable to press the big green "Download" button to download the latest server.

>http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/

>Press Server

>Press the green button to the left of the screen saying "Download the Tekkit Server 3.13"

>Use

Was that so hard from me telling you you need to update your server?

OK, I deleted everything Minecraft related from my computer. I did the following steps:

1. Downloaded the Technic Launcher and Tekkit server from http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/

2. I ran the launcher, input my account information, selected technic from the drop down and clicked the login button. Technic was downloaded and installed. I checked mod version and found the following:

mod_IC2 v1.97

mod_ComputerCraft 1.33

mod_CCTurtle 1.33

mod_Railcraft 5.3.3

I quit game.

3. I started the technic launcher and selected Tekkit from the drop down and clicked login. files were downloaded and installed and checking the mod versions I get the same information listed above.

4. I unzip the tekkit 3.1.3 sever to a location on my computer and ran the launch.bat file. After the server started I stopped it so I can change server..properties (I added my server ip address)

5. I restarted the server and then clicked the technic launcher. I selected tekkit from the drop down and clicked login. I connected to my server and received the following error message:

The server requires you to have the following mods:

mod_IC2 v1.103

mod_ComputerCraft 1.41

mod_CCTurtle 1.41

mod_Railcraft 5.4.7

My understanding is the 3.1.3 server is the latest tekkit server files so I do not understand why the tekkit client appears to have higher level mod versions. If I'm doing something wrong please direct me to the correct procedure for getting this corrected.

*Facepalm*

Did you not read the last post then? You need to redownload the server again. Not the client, it's not a client issue.

Step-By-Step Guide time since people seem to be unable to press the big green "Download" button to download the latest server.

>http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/

>Press Server

>Press the green button to the left of the screen saying "Download the Tekkit Server 3.13"

>Use

Was that so hard from me telling you you need to update your server?

I don't want to get into an argument here but it you read my original post I said I downloaded the latest server version. In fact I stated that I deleted the server and launcher. I AM downloading the latest version which is 3.1.3 correct?

The facepalm is unnecessary and so is the snarky reply. Thanks for the warm welcome to the community as it's clear that you didn't read my posts.

Hey i am just opening a server and i dont feel like putting a thread but the server ip is 10.10.5.25 i might put white list if there are abusers depending on who reads this if you want i am looking for admins there are no banned items dont abuse and dont kill people just starting if i hear of this you will be banned for a period of time will be adding in pluggins such as the [private] sign thing maybe towny but im not sure depends on how many people join thanks for reading bye!

Hey i am just opening a server and i dont feel like putting a thread but the server ip is 10.10.5.25 i might put white list if there are abusers depending on who reads this if you want i am looking for admins there are no banned items dont abuse and dont kill people just starting if i hear of this you will be banned for a period of time will be adding in pluggins such as the [private] sign thing maybe towny but im not sure depends on how many people join thanks for reading bye!

I am honestly sitting here trying to work out if this is a serious post or if you have just tried to throw a giant troll face into this thread?

I have tried doing this but when i log on to the server i play on (it isn't my own) It still comes up saying that the server requires you to have the following mods. Please help

Just read the posts. You need your client to be the same version of Tekkit as the server. I already explained how to do that, so just find the right version.

Did a full reinstall off server and technic launcher and now it works again.

I placed my sp world in the server and works quit alright, only it crashes when u fly with ring and u want to set a teleport pipe it crashes tekkit.

so need to not fly when doing that.

• 4 months later...