This Server Requires You To Have The Following Mods...

twinings

Hi all,

I have a Hamachi server which has always worked fine but recently have been trying to set up Tekkit on it. I am aware that Tekkit isn't as up-to-date so I have downgraded to Minecraft 1.2.5 and started afresh with my server following this tutorial -

(the only thing I didn't do was port forwarding etc as I had already done that so I just copied my Hamachi IPv4 address into the new server properties).

When I launch the Technic Launcher, log in and click multiplayer and my server it brings up this error:

62254_4313721115806_818691835_n.jpg

I've done a Google search & followed a lot of help - I've tried clicking options on the Technic Launcher and selecting the latest build, also the recommended build (I get the same above error for both of these options but with different mods listed) also tried clearing my java cache, faffed about with java settings (which then started giving me a connection error instead!).

The thing is, I already have those mods listed, but a higher version (they all came in the pack from the tutorial).

Has anyone had this problem & knows how to fix it? I think the next step is to downgrade each mod individually but I'm trying to avoid that answer for time consuming reasons :P

Any help would be mucho appreciated thanks :)

Just had a look and some of them match the version - will try re-downloading all the mods listed and see if that makes a difference :l

The reason Tekkit is put out there in proper updates and shizz is to stop your problem from happening.

Just use the stuff given to you, bro, not this stuff you downloaded off a video which is probably totally illegal and full of AIDS anyways.

The pack I downloaded from the official Tekkit website didn't work - the pack I downloaded in the video had everything put together already which has made it easier I just need to solve this problem which I've seen tons of people having online even from the official Tekkit pack.

Ok I've re-downloaded all the mods for the correct versions and its made it worse, the server cannot load at all now it's showing a java error. If someone could post a comprehensive guide that works for Tekkit that would be much appreciated as I've followed several tutorials and nothing's worked

how did you fix this? because my nephew and me are having the same issues about missing mods. we've been trying to get a minecraft server working by using hamachi, but whenever we try to join it says the same thing: missing mods. I've been looking all over the internet but I can't seem to find how to fix it. When we play on an internet server it works, but as soon as we try to use LAN it gives the error.

Sorry I should have explained - I started afresh using the server pack & launcher from the official website (http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/) - started the Technic Launcher, selected Tekkit and on options selected "Always use latest builds" then it worked for some reason. I'd done it this way before but it might have been problems with the pack I was originally using.

Hope this helps, if you need any more info just say :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dont know which is better for a server tekkit lite, classic or technic help please

Technic is only single player. When it comes to classic or lite it all comes down to what you want. Lite consists of the mods where the mod makers gave the tekkit pack makers permission to use them. Classic consists of both those mods from the lite version plus some extra ones.