[3.1.2]HelloCreeper [24/7][PlayerShops][Factions][PVP~Griefing~Raiding][65 Slots]

Ralsha Denmoon

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took me weeks to find a tekkit factions server that had a more hardcore system in place. This one meets all my expectations and I am extremely excited to begin causing havoc! Anyone looking for a server that allows for a more destructive approach to factions then come join the fun!

One of the reasons why this is my favorite server is the banned items. Usually servers ban thing because they "make tekkit too easy" or "remove effort from the game" which are terrible excuses for why the item is banned every item that is banned is for a good reason on this server.

IGN: andrew244

Meh, ok, but guys get too overpowered. I was JUST wiped out. But meh. It's alright

Actually since we have the quantum chest banned and the RM/DM Helms banned they attain god mode/invincibility. So their really not as powerful as you think. Use Forcefields and claim the land around and in your forcefield.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons