[3.1.2]HelloCreeper [24/7][PlayerShops][Factions][PVP~Griefing~Raiding][65 Slots]

Ralsha Denmoon

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very difficult to find a server that's as hardcore as this one is. Not as many banned items, great staff, great players. That's why I love this server! My friends and I have had so much fun playing and hope to be playing a very long time!! Thank you!

IGN Stevie_Noob

this server is the worst tekkit server ive played on so far, theres a bunch of admins flying around with nukes and lightning and

there is NO WAY to protect your house and the players are a bunch of spawn camping noobs that pick on new players.

but through all of that the owner was preety kind for giving me my stuff back when i died only to lose it to a flying admin going around nuking where ever i go, i suggest you think carefully about who you give your admin powers to because they over use their powers and ruin the server.

hey hi me again, Talk about helpfull staff yesterday i tp'd to adminshop and some how shot to the worlds edge were I instantly Died! and lost all my stuff, as soon as i mentioned it Merc (MercurialVG) was on it! got my stuff back and all was good! GJ thx again.

this server is the worst tekkit server ive played on so far, theres a bunch of admins flying around with nukes and lightning and

there is NO WAY to protect your house and the players are a bunch of spawn camping noobs that pick on new players.

but through all of that the owner was preety kind for giving me my stuff back when i died only to lose it to a flying admin going around nuking where ever i go, i suggest you think carefully about who you give your admin powers to because they over use their powers and ruin the server.

One he wasn't an admin as i was in vanish watching the entire time. So maybe u should stop accusing my staff. As for spawn camping, I told u many times that we have /randtp which means u can randomly teleport yourself. when you do /warp build.

Btw its the FLY RING that does the lightning so it isnt admins that are lightning you. If i remember correctly you were spamming chat about how you died and so on. While vash (2nd owner) asked u to take it into /msg with them.

Plus guess what a lot of people have hurrican boots, swiftwolf rings and so on. Even admins do. So 1. they werent abusing. 2. they were playing legit as i was monitoring the entire time.

So growup and stop acting like a little child who got spanked.

use /randtp instead of lashing about making yourself look like an immature player. plus dont accept TPA's from people you dont know. It also states this on the signs when you FIRST LOG IN. So its your own fault for not reading the signs.

Have a nice day.

hey hi me again, Talk about helpfull staff yesterday i tp'd to adminshop and some how shot to the worlds edge were I instantly Died! and lost all my stuff, as soon as i mentioned it Merc (MercurialVG) was on it! got my stuff back and all was good! GJ thx again.

Thx fiftymiles. Yep merc is a great guy. Its why i hired him =D.

Dear Regan, you should learn who our admin's are. We, (the admins) dont abuse our powers. have you ever played tekkit before? There are things called Swift wolf Rendering gales. Anyone can use them regan. We try and make sure people dont spawn camp, so we have allowed a plugin that you can use ./randtp so it will take you to a safe location. If you would have read our signs you would know this. also when i cleaned up the nuke whole which was your house, i looked about 15 blocks and i saw spawn, no wonder you were raided.

~regards,

King

actually, the admins r all fair, i have never seen them abuse their powers, and i was hanging out with them last nite, like, all nite. they are very fair, and give warning if you are doing something wrong. this is the best sever, and the best admins and mods that can b found. i love this server. its amazing

actually, the admins r all fair, i have never seen them abuse their powers, and i was hanging out with them last nite, like, all nite. they are very fair, and give warning if you are doing something wrong. this is the best sever, and the best admins and mods that can b found. i love this server. its amazing

Thx itsmanda, also i gave u that 5000 econ cash owed. See ya on later tonight =D!

At King - King is MercurialVG on the server and is one of my few finest admins on there. I always trust his judgement and he's a very fair and they dont abuse.

Which btw i have a plugin that records ALL commands my staff runs and i check it on a regular basis. So yeah i can say for a fact my staff doesnt cheat or abuse

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons