[3.1.2]Raidkraft [PvP][100 Slots][Towny][Economy][Multiworld][TeamSpeak]

lsal

Welcome to the Raidkraft Community

Our Server IP: tekkit.raidkraft.net

As tekkit is getting more and more popular, our minecraft commuity asked if we could run a tekkit server, so a few weeks passed, a nice spawn area was built and we opened the server for all to play...

tekkitflyer.png

About the server: (Server is 24/7)

• Town World: (Towny) Build in the safety of towns with no grief and no PVP, chest and doors can be locked for protection
  • Mine World: Build and mine in our wilderness world, PVP is on griefing is on and chests can't be locked (find a locked chest/furnace we will open it for free)
  • Nether World: Build and mine in the Nether, PVP is on, griefing is on and chests can be opened
  • End World: Battle with the Endermen and other players and grab yourself some endstone, PVP is on, griefing is on and chests can be opened

Our dedicated i7 servers with 24GB RAM ensure a lag free experience with 100 slots available and enough power to add more, we are sure you will find Raidkraft a great place to be.

We run a no white list policy and the spawn is easy to exit (nothing worse than doing puzzles and answering questions to get out of spawn)

About us:

Our minecraft server was born in early 2012 and has an excellent player base, our Tekkit server has been running since October 2012 and is doing very well

We have our own dedicated Team Speak server (ts3.raidkraft.net) and website/forums

Come and join our fantastic community of players and professional staff

Current plugins include:

Towny

Economy system

Multiworlds

Mob bounty (get rewarded for killing mobs)

+ more...

Banned items: (sorry we have to have some items banned to protect the server and the economy)

All EE

All RM/DM Tools, furnaces & weapons

Nukes & TNT

Tunnel bore

Condensor

Diving rods

Gem of eternal density

Throwable weapons

Dimensional/World anchor

Nova catalyst

Mercurial eye

Black hole band

Blowguns

We often unban things when we find a work around, but most are disabled because they are over powered or override towny protection/no PVP areas, we reserver the right to add items that are found to be glitchy/cause lag or dupe bugs

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this server it has a epic spawn thats not spawned in what most servers do and alot of nice and helpfull people on it and there are a few big town,s economy is working well no duping and helpfull staff i give this server 10/10 and best of all there,s no lag

I've been looking for a server that has a friendly community and is very accepting to new people! There's no spawn killing or anything! best of all the staff is friendly and actually interacts with the community! If you've been searching for a good server, well my friend I'm happy to tell you that your search is over! I'm not staff but if you join the server and need help my ign is mikel123123 and I'm usually on atleast a little bit every day for the most part! I will help you if you ask!

Hey folks! This is Metnavman. I'm writing today to tell you about one of the best Tekkit servers I've played on. Raidkraft! First and foremost, this is an EE-BANNED server. With the exception of a couple storage items, you're not going to cruise your way to easy loots. This is one of the main reasons I've stayed to play for so long here. The awesome economy-style progression, cool staff, and hilarious atmosphere keep everything fresh, and worth logging into on a daily basis.

If you can't read rules, don't show up. The iron fist that this server is ruled under may be a turn-off to some. However, if you thrive under a strong rule-set that allows for emergent PvP and griefing in a world designed for cutthroat mining/exploration and progression to a safe "town-building" world, then this server is for you. If you can't mind the rules, or drool from your mouth when completing basic tasks, you may want to look elsewhere.

Come join us in one of the many established towns, carve a name for yourself in the dangerous wilds, and leave your mark on one of the best servers around!

-THINGS OF NOTE-

This server resets the mining world every so often. The date for this is posted at the mining world spawns. The server is UK-located, so American players should make note of the time difference. The mine world can reset the day before.

Most EVERYTHING is posted at the /warp help and /warp FAQ sections of spawn. It only take a couple minutes of reading to have an answer to pretty much everything you'll want to know about playing here. Shitting up general chat with questions answered 100s of times a day is annoying.

Speaking of "shit", swearing is NOT ALLOWED in world chat. Private messages, some town chats, and mod-discretion is exercised, but skirting the swear filter/acting like a jackass will get you banned in a hurry.

Don't hack. There's about 10 zillion anti-hack mods installed on the server, and there's almost always an Admin online in some fashion. They monitor things pretty hard. All you'll manage to do is get your account banned. Go bug less sophisticated servers, if you're trying to ruin someone's day.

Town World and Mine World are TWO DIFFERENT PLACES. Read up on it. You CANNOT build in Town World without belonging to a town and owning a plot there. You cannot start your own town without 35k mana(almost 2 weeks of playtime), to prevent new players/drifters from shitting up the Town World. If you want to make your own town, hang out, get to know people, and keep playing! Otherwise, join a town, locate a plot for sale (/towny map, look for the green "$"s), and get to building.

Mining world is FFA PVP. ANYTHING GOES. The only real rule out there is to not spawn camp the opening areas. Other than that, ANYTHING GOES. Someone takes a dump on your above-ground house with a giant "grief me" sign posted on the front door, tough shit. Someone finds your bedrock-level base and takes everything from your chests? Tough cookies. Hide better. ANYTHING GOES IN MINE WORLD.

Come play with us, if you think you've got what it takes.

Amazing Server. Joined one week ago when i was looking for a new server on different server lists. most servers had no towny or their rules were strange (griefing = destroying a house in the wilderness??). I was looking for a server with 100 or more slots and with almost no banned items. I'm playing one week now and I will stay here, cause this server is what I was looking for.

As admin of this server, i can say that you were banned for rulebreaking or acting like troll that harass/provoke staff members.

We don't punish/use our powers on innocent people and always help them when they ask.

As member of the staff, you are pulling this out of your ass, I didn't even join the server, if the owner isn't mature, the staff must not be either.

As member of the staff, you are pulling this out of your ass, I didn't even join the server, if the owner isn't mature, the staff must not be either.

Please go back to living under the cyber bridge with the rest of the internet tolls...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons